Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3612 3613 [3614] 3615 3616 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1609007 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #54195 on: October 22, 2020, 05:02:52 PM »

Quite true

Swept under the carpet.

Enough issues left to get to a dead heat.

Then uncertainty due to Hunter's mess may play.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #54196 on: October 22, 2020, 05:04:23 PM »

If Kristen Welker has any credibility (she likely doesn't) she will not interrupt President Trump even once.

Let's see what happens.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #54197 on: October 22, 2020, 05:15:55 PM »

For The Record.

Tony Bobulinksi was an institutional investor who was recruited by the Biden family to run their joint-venture with now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

Bobulinski is a former Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, and served as the CEO of SinoHawk Holdings, which he said was the partnership between the CEFC/ Chairman Ye and the Biden family.
In a statement to Fox News
Bobulinski said
I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden,” Bobulinski said in a statement to Fox News. “The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much-publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden.  The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe's brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing.

I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business, Bobulinski said I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

He added: “ I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI.  They were looking at this as a political or influence investment.” 

Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening,” Bobulinski said, adding that he asks “the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

“I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw,” he said. “The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist-controlled China.”

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #54198 on: October 22, 2020, 05:16:40 PM »

Trump gets it done pre-election as Gilead's REMDESIVIR is approved by the FDA

Winning.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #54199 on: October 22, 2020, 05:23:36 PM »

If Kristen Welker has any credibility (she likely doesn't) she will not interrupt President Trump even once.

Let's see what happens.

Heads I win, tails you lose.

The fuck outta here with that bullshit.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54200 on: October 22, 2020, 06:52:09 PM »

https://soundcloud.com/rptrbnd/mac-shop-10-14-cm

This is an interview with the man who turned the computer over to Rudy.

He's scared for his life because of what happened to Seth Rich. That sure increases his credibility.

And there are a couple contradictions here.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54201 on: October 22, 2020, 06:55:16 PM »

If you read better than you listen, you can see the man's commenting that because of vision issues, he didn't actually see Hunter Biden dropping it off, just guessed that it must have been he.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/man-who-reportedly-gave-hunters-laptop-to-rudy-speaks-out-in-bizarre-interview

Enjoy!

Throughout the interview, Mac Isaac switched back and forth from saying he reached out to law enforcement after viewing the files in the laptop to saying that it was actually the Federal Bureau of Investigation that contacted him. At one point, Mac Isaac claimed that he was emailing someone from the FBI about the laptop. At another point he claimed a special agent from the Baltimore office had contacted him after he alerted the FBI to the device’s existence. At another point, he said the FBI reached out to him for “help accessing his drive.”
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54202 on: October 22, 2020, 07:15:31 PM »

Drip, drip, drip.
The Big Guy now confirmed as Joe Biden and also the recipient of $10 million in a deal with a Chinese Company,

What’s that have to do with Corona virus and a collapsed economy?
Nothing.
But, just for record. 
The economy did not crash although it took a big hit, but the recovery is well ahead of pace set in 2009.
LOL
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54203 on: October 22, 2020, 07:22:44 PM »

https://abcnews.go.com/US/nervous-mayor-urges-calm-outrage-grows-police-shooting/story?id=73759892

A part of me wonders if we are going to have fresh shootings of unarmed black folks daily between now and the election.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54204 on: October 22, 2020, 07:27:45 PM »

Trump gets it done pre-election as Gilead's REMDESIVIR is approved by the FDA

Winning.

Hmmm....fetal tissue research was used to develop  REMDESIVIR,  but fetal tissue research was banned in June 2019 by Trump.

Can you say, "hypocrisy"?

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #54206 on: October 22, 2020, 07:43:14 PM »

Trump's Killing Fields:

Utah: https://www.ksl.com/article/50035781/i-dont-know-what-to-do-anymore-utah-officials-share-dire-words-as-state-sees-record-1543-new-covid-19-cases

North Dakota: https://www.inforum.com/newsmd/coronavirus/6728700-North-Dakotas-rural-areas-are-being-hit-hardest-by-COVID-19-according-to-the-state

Wisconsin: https://www.wbay.com/2020/10/21/wisconsin-adds-4205-coronavirus-cases-record-48-covid-19-deaths-death-rate-goes-back-up/

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/22/health/us-coronavirus-thursday/index.html

More than 1,100 new deaths were reported Wednesday -- the highest daily toll in more than a month, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.
The 31 states are reporting at least 10% more new Covid-19 cases this week compared to last week: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Tennessee, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Only Hawaii is trending in the right direction. The remaining 18 states are relatively steady.

Florida, which recently reopened many businesses to full capacity but with no mask requirements, reported its highest single-day increase of new cases in more than two months: 5,557 on Thursday. The statewide Covid-19 death toll rose to 16,470.

Oklahoma reported a record-high 1,628 new cases Thursday, the highest daily number of new cases since the pandemic began.
Ohio broke its record Wednesday and again Thursday, with more than 2,400 new infections reported. "Of the 10 highest days of new cases reported, eight have occurred in the past nine days," Gov. Mike DeWine said.
And in New Jersey, Gov. Phil Murphy said Wednesday that hospitalizations were the highest they have been in three months.

Trump Killing Fields are the USA.  GOP and its party leader have perpetrated upon the American people the greatest failure in the history of our country.  It is simply criminal what has been allowed to take place.

And anyone who would defend this Administration, or worse, promote and support its continuance, is either a foreign enemy or simply a traitor.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #54207 on: October 22, 2020, 07:53:50 PM »

I understand that this snake answers to the name  "Lindsey".

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #54208 on: October 22, 2020, 08:00:27 PM »

Hours before Donald Trump is set to face off for the last time against Joe Biden on the debate stage, the President handed his challenger an attack on a silver platter.

"I hope that they end it," Trump told Lesley Stahl of "60 Minutes" about the Supreme Court's consideration of the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act next month. "It'll be so good if they end it."

Asked by Stahl what would happen if that happened, Trump responded that he has a replacement plan ready to go. "It's fully developed," he insisted. "It's going to be announced very soon, when we see what happens with Obamacare." (Fact check: There is no plan.)

When pressed on details of this (nonexistent) plan by Stahl, this exchange occurred:

Stahl: What about people with preexisting conditions?

Trump: I'll protect it. Will be totally protected.

Stahl: How?

Trump: They'll be protected, Lesley.

Trump: I mean the people with preexisting conditions are going to be protected.

Trump: As they are now.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/22/politics/trump-biden-final-debate-2020/index.html

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54209 on: October 22, 2020, 08:25:37 PM »

Dead goon walking.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 3612 3613 [3614] 3615 3616 ... 4288