Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3676 3677 [3678] 3679 3680 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2005100 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #55155 on: October 29, 2020, 08:54:50 PM »

Ossoff eviscerated Perdue in a debate, after which Perdue immediately withdrew from the next scheduled one.

He's smarter than he sometimes acts.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55156 on: October 29, 2020, 08:59:31 PM »

Our new cases today will be roughly 10,000 higher than our previous high, crossing 90k for the first time.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55157 on: October 29, 2020, 09:04:01 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/us/breonna-taylor-grand-jurors/index.html

Breonna Taylor grand jurors indicate there was an uproar when they realized officers would not be charged with her death.

Sure sounds like the fix was in... and the prosecutors' office never expected to get caught protecting the police this way.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55158 on: October 29, 2020, 09:05:41 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/10/29/1990646/-The-war-on-masks-is-all-about-feeding-the-delusion-of-herd-immunity

It may be delusional but By the time the majority reaches ‘herd immunity’ how many millions will have dies and who will bear the brunt of those deaths?

Still think my choice of words was pure hyperbole?

Your point could have been made differently. It's irresponsible hyperbole. You just can't be bothered to consider that your comment was insensitive to others. Now, you're doubling down.  So be it. But please spare the complaints when others take a similar tack.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55159 on: October 29, 2020, 09:07:18 PM »

That's the link to change to the 4-way set of polls!

And its 4.7 today

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #55160 on: October 29, 2020, 09:10:46 PM »

Larry, the same applies to the problems Steven Miller is having with not being white.

And Jay Sekulow and Jared Kushner.

These motherfuckers see this pandemic as a final solution of sorts.

Poor choice of words, Larry. Reflects the prejudice towards Jews that is found so often in the black community.

It wasn’t a poor choice of words. It was a deliberate statement.

Thanks for confirming your status.  Now we know .

Nah, you know shit.

I know if not for the Jews you're still picking cotton, dumbfuck.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55161 on: October 29, 2020, 09:11:31 PM »

Breonna Taylor grand jurors indicate there was an uproar when they realized officers would not be charged with her death.

Sure sounds like the fix was in... and the prosecutors' office never expected to get caught protecting the police this way.

What ever happened to 

"stay down" or Get in the closet"?

Why was she even in the hallway?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55162 on: October 29, 2020, 09:13:53 PM »

That's the link to change to the 4-way set of polls!

And its 4.7 today

Way to dodge admitting that the page that "says 4-way right at the top" is the 2-way page.

And to illustrate what I am telling you, even though you don't mean to.

Both the RCP 4-way and RCP 2-way pages say that IBD/TIPP is at +5.

But the IBD/TIPP 4-way is at 4.7. The IBD/TIPP 2-way is at 5.5.

RCP misreports the IBD/TIPP poll.

They leave off the USC poll altogether.

IOW, they are trying to rig their results to make it look better for Trump than it is.

And you swallow it whole.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55163 on: October 29, 2020, 09:15:27 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/10/29/1990646/-The-war-on-masks-is-all-about-feeding-the-delusion-of-herd-immunity

It may be delusional but By the time the majority reaches ‘herd immunity’ how many millions will have dies and who will bear the brunt of those deaths?

Your point could have been made differently. It's irresponsible hyperbole. You just can't be bothered to consider that your comment was insensitive to others. Now, you're doubling down.  So be it. But please spare the complaints when others take a similar tack.

My people have been herded and cooked.

Holocaust it was.

This is trump’s so far smaller Holocaust.

My people ran the African slave transport through São Tomé for Portugal.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55164 on: October 29, 2020, 09:15:38 PM »

What ever happened to 

"stay down" or Get in the closet"?

Why was she even in the hallway?

Boy, that sure is relevant to deceit by the prosecution, Kid!

You sure are a paragon of civil liberties and "law and order" for the boys in blue, but not the citizens, or at least not the African-American citizens.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55165 on: October 29, 2020, 09:20:05 PM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55166 on: October 29, 2020, 09:21:16 PM »

It was a conscious decision on the administration's part to not try to contain that deadly virus, but to allow it to do its work without the federal government getting in its way.

FAUCI says fuck off to trump

So does Birx.

We’re working on it, despite fascist actors like mpd, as both esteemed Doctors know needs to happen, toppling trump to start controlling the coronavirus pandemic.

Restoring America is entirely dependent on erasing republican power where ever and as much as possible.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #55167 on: October 29, 2020, 09:25:03 PM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/29/trump-administration-vetted-political-views-of-274-celebrities-for-botched-covid-ad-campaign.html

Wow.... superspreaders is how the administration talks about it's own supporters.

The “PSA Celebrity Tracker” used by HHS details the political views of more than 200 celebrities considered for the campaign, according to an internal HHS document dated Oct. 23 that was produced by contractor Atlas Research.

The document lists the political leanings of various artists, their arrest history, drinking or drug problems, sexual misconduct or sex tapes as well as which segment of the population they appealed to.
https://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/5.pdf
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 09:29:45 PM by Kam »
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #55168 on: October 29, 2020, 09:27:37 PM »

My people have been herded and cooked.

Holocaust it was.

This is trump’s so far smaller Holocaust.

My people ran the African slave transport through São Tomé for Portugal.

Your people aren't the point.

Little Larry fucked up. He knows it. He just can't admit it. That's his M.O.

So he conflated his comments and you bought the spin. This is a pandemic, and an act of nature. It was wrongly addressed from the beginning, and politics played a major role in the indifference that came from this administration. But they've showed no concern for anyone in this country. Not blacks, or white, or Latino, or anyone at all. but that is far different than singling out an entire group of human beings to systematically destroy.

And you should grasp that.

Unless you choose to be as ignorant as your "people".

So fuck Larry.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55169 on: October 29, 2020, 09:28:17 PM »

But the IBD/TIPP 4-way is at 4.7. The IBD/TIPP 2-way is at 5.5.

Cool that you like IBD

I do as well.

Pages: 1 ... 3676 3677 [3678] 3679 3680 ... 4288