Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1606221 times)

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #6030 on: November 12, 2018, 09:34:39 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/11/politics/arizona-senate-sinema-mcsally-update/index.html

Even the GOP is backing off from Trump's BS about voter fraud.

Thanks for the update

Morning Joe today praises McSally for her conduct while continuing to criticize Rick Scott for having the gall to say there might be some impropriety in FLA

Says Scott will go to the Seante tarnished should he be victorious
Scarborough is right. Although McSurly's position needs to be viewed in the context of the status of the race. She is behind, and hopes to make up as the count shifts from mailed in ballots to drop off ballots.

There is no evidence of any impropriety with the vote count in Florida. But Trump and Scott have no issue with impugn the integrity of elections, without evidence. Even if they win.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

kiiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6031 on: November 12, 2018, 09:40:40 AM »

Heh

Yes.  There is.

kiiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6032 on: November 12, 2018, 09:44:44 AM »

The idea is to WIN and get Ms Snipes relieved of her duties so it doesn't keep happening.

Saying nothing just because you will win anyway is just kicking the can down the road.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #6033 on: November 12, 2018, 10:00:59 AM »

The idea is to WIN and get Ms Snipes relieved of her duties so it doesn't keep happening.

So that what doesn't keep happening?
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

kiiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6034 on: November 12, 2018, 10:10:53 AM »

I'll just let you watch it play out.

barton

« Reply #6035 on: November 12, 2018, 10:12:11 AM »

Another day,  another long wait for evidence.  And then some more waiting. 

Meanwhile the Trump administration edges out Piltdown Man and the Cardiff giant as world's biggest hoax.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #6036 on: November 12, 2018, 10:12:24 AM »

I'll just let you watch it play out.

You said Brenda Snipes needs to be stopped "so it doesn't keep happening."

What keeps happening? 
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #6037 on: November 12, 2018, 10:30:38 AM »

The argument is not about lawful immigration it is about illegal aliens and ignoring the laws. Asylum does not mean escape from economic distress. Italy and the UK are not third world countries.
There is nothing in your argument that you 'Still do not understand the benefit, if any, of welcoming violent primitives from third world societies. Violence breeds violence?" that makes any reference to the legality of entry. In fact, you have made it clear that you oppose the legal entry of those you refer to as "violent primitives" as well.

And just as Italians have proven their worth despite the involvement of a narrow sliver of their people in violent.organized crime, Latinos and Muslims have proven their worth here as well, through their hard work, their peaceful assimilation into society, and their civic involvement.

No more mi3 no more bombathons or shootumups, please.  Lets hear the two wrongs make a right argument? Rightwingers kill people so its OK. Yes you should be able to understand the constitution and be willing to assimilate. Just an unneccesary burden to the economy and social safety net. Somehow this became added to the democratic agenda under HRC to lock in the latino vote. Boy did it hit a negative nerve with middle America. Biggest political upset in history.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #6038 on: November 12, 2018, 10:41:35 AM »

Heh

Yes.  There is.
Out with it then. Because it has eluded EVERY SINGLE PERSON WITH ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE. There was an interview on MTP yesterday with Scott's lawyer and.all he could point to was complaints about getting information and getting candidate access to the process.  So, if there is evidence of any,actual fraud, point me to it.

barton

« Reply #6039 on: November 12, 2018, 11:14:01 AM »

LAUDERHILL, Fla. — In the chaos that has swirled over the vote count in Florida following Tuesday’s midterm elections, one headline made its way ominously around the state: A teacher in Broward County had discovered a box labeled “provisional ballots,” left behind at the polling place at her school.

Mishandled ballots? Incomplete vote count? Florida’s Republican Senator, Marco Rubio, fanned public suspicion. “I don’t know what’s in this sealed box found this morning by #BrowardSheriff,” he said on Twitter. “But this dysfunction in #Broward Elections is not acceptable. At a minimum, it undermines public trust in the election & creates opportunity for mischief.”

As it turned out, there was no mischief. The mystery box, seen in photos all over social media, contained not ballots but supplies — pens, envelopes, signs advising people to “Vote Here.”   

There's always mischief!!!!

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #6040 on: November 12, 2018, 12:18:20 PM »

barton

« Reply #6041 on: November 12, 2018, 12:33:15 PM »

He bloody well deserved it.   Did no one teach him that you pull on your HARMLESS BLACK MAN vest when you leave home? 

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #6042 on: November 12, 2018, 01:04:08 PM »

Nothing stops a bad man with a gun like a good man with a gun. Unless the good man is black, in which case the police shoot him anyway.

kiiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6043 on: November 12, 2018, 01:15:55 PM »

Could he not have been white?

whiskeypriest

• View Profile
« Reply #6044 on: November 12, 2018, 01:33:49 PM »

Could he not have been white?
He wasn't.
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 4288