Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1440 1441 [1442] 1443 1444 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584027 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #21615 on: October 12, 2019, 07:14:14 PM »

---Trump's Betrayal Of The Kurds Will Echo For Generations---

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-kurds-syria-future-220639675.html

truly tragic.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21616 on: October 12, 2019, 07:45:16 PM »

Truly alarmist

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #21617 on: October 12, 2019, 07:51:21 PM »

Well I guess that's Kid's concession that the Kurds were betrayed.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21618 on: October 12, 2019, 07:54:56 PM »

Maybe they were

But we have a country to run.

And Turkey will pay dearly - if that is what needs to be done.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #21619 on: October 12, 2019, 08:11:48 PM »

Sure they will.
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21620 on: October 12, 2019, 09:01:39 PM »

Go to bed, Fred

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21621 on: October 12, 2019, 10:11:30 PM »

And I like Rudy. I have always liked Rudy. Rudy would be a great Vice President.

So maybe some good things are happening so far as trade.

Rudy Giuliani lied about the air quality after the Twin Towers collapsed, leading to the unnecessary deaths of many first responders.

He's falsely used the seal of the United States to make unofficial documents look official.

Just no.

And why you would take the word of this Liar-in-Chief about what he has done is beyond me, Tony.

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21622 on: October 12, 2019, 10:14:09 PM »

Maybe they were

Why bother with pesky agreements when they get in the way of making money for Trump in Turkey?!

Kid doesn't believe in keeping commitments when it's inconvenient.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21623 on: October 12, 2019, 10:14:49 PM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21624 on: October 12, 2019, 10:16:54 PM »

https://www.fox4news.com/news/woman-fatally-shot-inside-her-home-by-fort-worth-officer?fbclid=IwAR3B9Xm4DSgP9JZi32zM-40EGg2TFLZgRDNLQ26n-t83gB-jTNJdQEeY4kA

The nerve of her, standing in her own home and not putting her hands up fast enough when some unidentified voice tells her to do so.

But a good thing she had that gun to protect her!! All it takes is a bad cop with a gun to stop a good woman with a gun, as the saying goes.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21625 on: October 12, 2019, 10:53:31 PM »

Maybe they were

I would love to hear what compelling national interest you think justified stabbing the Kurds in the back.
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21626 on: October 12, 2019, 11:41:03 PM »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21627 on: October 12, 2019, 11:51:25 PM »

---Trump's Betrayal Of The Kurds Will Echo For Generations---

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-kurds-syria-future-220639675.html

truly tragic.

Yeah, we must feel bad for the Kurds since they ain’t here. Once again America says, “Hey come on, you fucked up! You trusted us.”

Bet you haven’t begun to imagine the shit storm coming our way as result of blowback from this betrayal.

This is no joke.  We are creating generations of people with damn good reason to be pissed off with us. They’ll call it righteous anger and we’ll call them terrorists. Hell, they might hook up with folks from south of the border who came looking for help from the land of opportunity and had their families ripped apart and their children held in cages for months. There’s a couple of generations of really pissed off people with axes to grind.

Congratulations. Your wet dreams are about to start coming true.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21628 on: October 13, 2019, 01:47:42 AM »

Trump has no deal with China. He’s simply lying to save his flabby exposed ass. He knows furthering the trade war will further tank the economy already staggering under the weight of the tax scam. He’s trying to save face while mounting a full retreat. Any significant dip in the economy and Senate Republicans will likely convict his ass for the many obvious crimes they are presented with this spring in the final articles of impeachment.

Totalitarians love trump because he’s a fucking coward. If there’s one thing a dictator knows how to manipulate, its a fucking coward.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #21629 on: October 13, 2019, 04:11:53 AM »

Guns are great.
Every woman and girl over 10 in America should carry one...so that if a man enters the female toilets and tries to get to the women and girls...they can whip out their guns and say "back off dirtbag" and if the man smashed the door down, they can shoot him.

No need for the women and girls to be sitting ducks and murdered, as shown on Law and Order just now on my tv.
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 1440 1441 [1442] 1443 1444 ... 4288