Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2229 2230 [2231] 2232 2233 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2011000 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #33450 on: May 05, 2020, 09:20:27 PM »

I think maybe you should just leave it alone.

Says the addict at the intervention.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33452 on: May 05, 2020, 09:42:05 PM »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #33453 on: May 05, 2020, 09:45:37 PM »

I think maybe you should just leave it alone.

I don't give a fuck what you think, Kid. You are a self-admitted troll who asks for data using questions that would have worked as a Google search and when given the data, anyway, doesn't use it for meaningful discussion, but for further inane questions and/or comments.

Repeatedly.

It's not new and I have just been reluctant to admit it wasn't going to change.

Yeah - I admit - I like to see sometimes if you can stop steaming from the ears long enough to connect dots

My fault is in elevating you in my mind to that level

With regards to the prison stats - the conclusion I have - and the reason I wanted you to tell me how close white % was to black is that allowing prisoners to vote doesn't sway an election one way or another

Nor were prisoners disallowed the vote initially to help a certain party

Now - if you don't mind - in honor of the Justice I will be taking the rest of the night off from this site.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33454 on: May 05, 2020, 09:48:15 PM »

Get well, RBG!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/05/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-benign-gallbladder-treatment-supreme-court/index.html

She’s in much better health that your decrepit overlord our our fucking economy.

May your next colonoscopy be preformed with a triple the normal radius camera and last longer than six hours. It may last so long because your most dangerous tumor is taking up all the space in your skull.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33455 on: May 05, 2020, 09:53:41 PM »

Zero self-perception.

Even less perception of how others see him.

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/5/21247823/trump-coronavirus-claims-was-right-americans-worried-polls?fbclid=IwAR1LszqmoS1xyWdZpsM_PEvI5yCDFMj4JIvPjI-MKbEAdVA70GQ6G5PLMLk

"The one thing we have learned from the pandemic is that I was right," said President Trump.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33456 on: May 05, 2020, 10:01:38 PM »

Maybe I should stay away from the racism and discrimination directed at Native Americans, too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/native-american-health-center-asked-covid-19-supplies-they-got-n1200246?fbclid=IwAR0nffsSh2v3U_e2LsQsE-uNFRvLlJNDFvSdMrzPP2uPnRo1B-sHyDbz7mQ

The Native American Health Center requested health supplies for COVID-19. They got body bags, instead.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33457 on: May 05, 2020, 10:25:06 PM »

Maybe I should stay away from the racism and discrimination directed at Native Americans, too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/native-american-health-center-asked-covid-19-supplies-they-got-n1200246?fbclid=IwAR0nffsSh2v3U_e2LsQsE-uNFRvLlJNDFvSdMrzPP2uPnRo1B-sHyDbz7mQ

The Native American Health Center requested health supplies for COVID-19. They got body bags, instead.

Whenever and wherever you see the need, ring the bell. Who gives a fuck what the hypocrites think?

There are two types of people in trump’s world, trump haters that he hopes to destroy and current and potential victims that he hopes to use and control through unadulterated bullshit.

The idea is more fully illustrated and articulated here, though puppet’s puppets don’t seem to mind the manipulation. It the advantage he finds in having such tiny fingers, though it probably gave him some issues gripping a bat and may contribute to him shanking so much with a golf club.

Americans can never be safe in such tiny slimy hands.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5eb18d3dc5b6a15b6f46b4e5
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 10:27:18 PM by facilitatorn »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #33458 on: May 05, 2020, 10:43:55 PM »

Much blame being tossed around at Cuomo today re:  nursing home deaths.

Trump sprang Euro travel ban without warning and took Americans from all over Europe and packed them into chaotic crowds for hours on end at Kennedy, Ohare, Newark and Dallas.
Then sent those thousands of travelers out across the nation.

These folks interact with airport workers, Uber drivers, shuttle bus operators, car rental agents, etc.

Those folks went back to their communities with its grocery stores, church, clubs etc where they interact with home health aides, factory workers and nursing home workers.

Widen your lens if you want to see the whole thing.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33459 on: May 06, 2020, 01:15:56 AM »

Just came across the term “shallow state” in post on a website somewhere. It perfectly encapsulates the spirit of this administration.

Never more than an inch deep, filthy and infectious throughout.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33460 on: May 06, 2020, 01:21:42 AM »

Much blame being tossed around at Cuomo today re:  nursing home deaths.

Trump sprang Euro travel ban without warning and took Americans from all over Europe and packed them into chaotic crowds for hours on end at Kennedy, Ohare, Newark and Dallas.

These folks interact with airport workers, Uber drivers, shuttle bus operators, car rental agents, etc.

Those folks went back to their communities with its grocery stores, church, clubs etc where they interact with home health aides, factory workers and nursing home workers.

Widen your lens if you want to see the whole thing.

Evil Steven Miller needed a big epidemic to get the trains going to those gated communities with inspiring slogans presided over by constant meaty plumes of smoke.

Lil donny trump loves a choo choo train. Choo choo trains go “Woo-woo!”

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33461 on: May 06, 2020, 01:36:22 AM »

trump on ABC news, "Well, I'll be honest, uh, I have a lot of things going on."

trump tower Moscow is still the eldest daughter and apple of his eye, looming omnipresently over all the rest.

It’s the stake through his heart, holding up the big top, around which all his attendant malevolence revolves.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 01:38:04 AM by facilitatorn »

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #33462 on: May 06, 2020, 01:57:55 AM »

Having already hit the projected minimum fatalities for the entire course of the epidemic (in under 6 months!), trump decides its time to disband the Covid Response Team because now his mission is accomplished.

Covid-19 is doing better than anyone could have predicted, thanks to trump. Mission Accomplished.

Transmission Accomplished!
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #33463 on: May 06, 2020, 02:19:09 AM »

With all the chaotic response and ineptitude, it's easy to forget about a dumb  episode or two here and there.  The airport crush and confusion was a scary mistake that went on for a few days.  With nobody wearing masks of course.  Had slipped my mind.  Thanks for the reminder on that.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33464 on: May 06, 2020, 03:27:55 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 2229 2230 [2231] 2232 2233 ... 4288