Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2374 2375 [2376] 2377 2378 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1607598 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #35625 on: May 29, 2020, 08:42:12 PM »

Protests outside the White House tonight.  Shows just how ridiculous the nation has become.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35626 on: May 29, 2020, 08:50:56 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #35627 on: May 29, 2020, 08:57:07 PM »

The cops fucked this up all the way around including the state police arresting an American journalist in AMERICA on fucking live TV. Oh, yeah. He’s a black latino... figures.

Right

Who has defended them?

I think murder 2 might stick - but they had to be careful  Differnce in sentencing is just 15 years (25 v 40 max) - and charging up to 2 - though I think that is what likely occurred - would run the risk of an acquittal

As of now the case looks air tight.

Oh bullshit.

Arrest the guy the same day you fire his ass,

After all they were ARRESTING Floyd for ALLEGEDLY passing a bogus bill.

Think they worried about making it stick.

Who is arguing?  You need to go to a different site for that.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #35628 on: May 29, 2020, 09:16:22 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #35630 on: May 29, 2020, 09:23:58 PM »

Since the end of the last real American government, on that rainy day on that empty lawn, trump has been a much more focused and successful terrorist than president. That is even more profoundly true today.

Richard P. Feynman

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #35631 on: May 29, 2020, 09:52:22 PM »

The cops fucked this up all the way around including the state police arresting an American journalist in AMERICA on fucking live TV. Oh, yeah. He’s a black latino... figures.

Right

Who has defended them?

I think murder 2 might stick - but they had to be careful  Differnce in sentencing is just 15 years (25 v 40 max) - and charging up to 2 - though I think that is what likely occurred - would run the risk of an acquittal

Oh bullshit.

The video seems to suggest second degree murder.
But to placate the mob (and more riots) the charge is third degree( without an indictment)So we have an arrest.
Trying to up the charge later may not result in justice for this type of heinous crime.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 09:54:03 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35633 on: May 29, 2020, 10:23:24 PM »

Right

Who has defended them?

Oh bullshit.

After all they were ARRESTING Floyd for ALLEGEDLY passing a bogus bill.

Think they worried about making it stick.

Who is arguing?  You need to go to a different site for that.
I'm sorry, this is abuse.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #35634 on: May 29, 2020, 10:25:19 PM »

Right

Who has defended them?

Oh bullshit.

But to placate the mob (and more riots) the charge is third degree( without an indictment)So we have an arrest.
Trying to up the charge later may not result in justice for this type of heinous crime.

He will get 20 years, likely serve 10-12.  Sadly.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #35635 on: May 29, 2020, 10:25:59 PM »

Right

Who has defended them?

Oh bullshit.

To placate the people those cops should have been fired and arrested on preliminary charges the same day.

Why must we win cases against the murderers of black people before we go to trial?

Justice delayed is justice denied.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35636 on: May 29, 2020, 10:28:00 PM »

Right

Who has defended them?

Oh bullshit.

Our legal expert shows his knowledge. Or lack of it.

Upped the charge from second to third degree murder did they? Do you ever have a fucking clue?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #35637 on: May 29, 2020, 10:28:44 PM »

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #35638 on: May 29, 2020, 10:30:52 PM »

Mayor Bottoms pleads with people of Atlanta to stand down.

Does not matter who is speaking - cities will burn all weekend - and people will likely die.

How much would you have your mayors and commissioners allow?  In NY, for instance.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #35639 on: May 29, 2020, 10:32:51 PM »

Right

Who has defended them?

Oh bullshit.

To placate the people those cops should have been fired and arrested on preliminary charges the same day.

Seemingly, it would not have mattered
Pages: 1 ... 2374 2375 [2376] 2377 2378 ... 4288