Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2433 2434 [2435] 2436 2437 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1583617 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #36510 on: June 04, 2020, 01:38:00 AM »

Dumbass Fritz.

Only a moron can’t tell the difference between a race war and a war on racists.

Everything must look very different from where you are over there on the wrong side of history.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36511 on: June 04, 2020, 01:42:57 AM »

Don’t know why I’m still calling you Fritz.

Scheisseschnauzer or Scheissehaus fit you sooooooooooooo much better.

Scheissegesicht also works for you.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:44:39 AM by facilitatorn »
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36512 on: June 04, 2020, 01:56:18 AM »

http://www.salon.com/2020/06/03/white-house-chief-of-staff-gives-ivanka-trump-credit-for-photo-op-where-tear-gas-was-used-report/

The reptilian bitches at the White House are having a cat fight over who gets “credit” for the nosfratu shuffle to St. John’s.

I miss self aware trump underlings like Amorosa, though they’ve all found greener pastures long ago thanks to their ability to ascertain that any pastures are greener pastures than those in the desolation of trump.

The cracked out whores still at the party, whores of all genders and specialities, got to this point in their lives following a tragically perverse mockery of human nature. 

Every day they reach out and discover new lows.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36513 on: June 04, 2020, 02:04:57 AM »

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ed81e3ac5b637aef13c3865

Pride is reforming itself in LA as an arm of BLM. Good move. I hope it is widely repeated.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36514 on: June 04, 2020, 02:08:44 AM »

I got your Antifa right here, motherfuckers.

https://apnews.com/6223153093f08fa910c4ab445771b773
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36515 on: June 04, 2020, 02:26:26 AM »

I got your Antifa right here, motherfuckers.

https://apnews.com/6223153093f08fa910c4ab445771b773

Las Vegas IS Antifa. I feel much more virtuous about having spent so much money there over the years

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36516 on: June 04, 2020, 02:37:27 AM »

http://www.vox.com/2020/6/3/21278245/antiracist-racism-race-books-resources-antiracism

Racism and fascism are two faces of the same shithead. Defeat one and the other will take a fall. Where you see one you know the other is waiting around the corner.

Richard P. Feynman

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #36517 on: June 04, 2020, 03:00:53 AM »

Former Defense Sec james Mattis slames Trump

A fair number of GOPers coming out against Trump.

Need to start a Draft Romney campaign. Bring back Anybody But Trump.
Start a Patriots Against Trump movement.  Get GOPers on board and military and non-partisan professionals.  Time to take back the GOP party from the horrors of Trumpism.  Time for the GOP civil war.

I up Trump not running to 38.9% ...
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #36518 on: June 04, 2020, 03:10:08 AM »

Who in the Black community is doing anything to stop it. It should be just as terrifying.
Much of it is gang crime, macho crime, drug crime, gun-toting thugs.

End Drug Prohibition.
Create inner city jobs.
(Shanghai for example has a whole army of street cleaners who keep the streets clean.  Makes the city nicer and is part of a full employment-style scheme.
Condemn an eyesore building, build affordable housing there, house homeless people in exchange for cleaning 40 blocks of an avenue Monday to Friday).

My other favorite idea is give title to gov't housing to the current occupants.  As Jesse Jackson used to say, you can't have capitalism without capital.  Change lives by simply switching ownership from the gov't to the residents.  Poor people will suddenly have wealth, and start to make home repairs (will spur a mini-economic boom) and will have more freedom and dignity and capital to live better lives.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #36519 on: June 04, 2020, 03:16:40 AM »

Now white males are being shafted, the only group left you can beat up with impunity, not for long though...we are fast getting a voice.

Yeah, white males have been oppressed and silenced for too long ...

Jeezus, you are pathetic.
And the voice that is developing is outwardly racist and crybaby whining that they have to share with blacks and browns and females. 

Btw, white males have fucked up the world pretty badly (communism, fascism, endless wars, racism, pollution, etc.)

And yes, you have benefited from the past genocide of the natives and racism against people of color.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #36520 on: June 04, 2020, 03:21:52 AM »

Trump did get a little smaller and a little weaker tonight.

America is digging in and still marching.

Richard P. Feynman

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #36521 on: June 04, 2020, 03:31:43 AM »

RIP
David Dorn

Did you find that news item on https://welovetrump.com/2020/06/03/retired-black-police-officer-david-dorn-shot-in-back-by-rioters-in-st-louis/

I didn't know there was a welovetrump website.
I think everyone is against criminal murder and armed looting and killing anyone defending their property.  So what's your point?

Of course if Dorn died of coronavirus, we'd be hearing that he was old and overweight and didn't have much longer to live (he was 77 which is all black male life expectancy is).

All lives matter ... including the elderly trapped in infected nursing homes.
But all lives are not equally endangered.

Btw, did you see what the police did to those two black college kids in ATL?
I was pretty impressed with Taniyah Pilgrim and Messiah Young.  Both ripped out of their car (cop smashed in the driver's window with his baton), and tased multiple times.  Young had a pair of taser darts left in his back for 8 hours.   That's going to be a hefty settlement for the ATL police dept.  The kids were just driving by and started filming police beating someone else up.  Young refused to get out of the car when the police attacked them, repeatedly saying "I'm not gonna die tonight."   Just a broken wrist, 20 stitches, 3 or more Tasers and a whole lotta scared shitless.  Policing!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 03:37:16 AM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36522 on: June 04, 2020, 03:43:20 AM »

Trump is angling for the full Qaddafi, bayonet and all. It’s better treatment than he deserves at this point already, but we are a forgiving people.

Bambu, are you going to tell us what is wrong with each of the 9 ways you linked to or are going to try and get right about this?

I'm still going with "All lives matter".

Of course you are.

And I am sure you to to breast cancer events and announce, "all cancers matter," and when somebody has a funeral you make a point of letting them all know that other people died, too.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36523 on: June 04, 2020, 03:51:30 AM »

You refuse to believe a lot of shit, Fritz. Most of it not only true, but also fundamentally important. That’s why you are such a vile fucked up piece of shit.

In case I'm "Fritz".

I believe this;

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/tonight-whites-apologising-for-whiteness-in-these-race-riots-and-do-all-black-lives-matter/news-story/3d808e92ff6a922c2120e9b7305ba82d

TONIGHT: WHITES APOLOGISING FOR WHITENESS IN THESE RACE RIOTS

And in this race war, is there anything more pathetic that seeing whites apologise for their race? Watch three bizarre examples and feel your toes curl.

#####

Nothing much is more pathetic.

You are far more pathetic.

The lies you tell are more pathetic.

The current president of the the United States is far more pathetic.

Your inability to reason your way out of a wet paper back is perhaps the most pathetic thing of all.

The only things more pathetic than you and Trump are Kid and Ward.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36524 on: June 04, 2020, 03:54:01 AM »

Former Defense Sec james Mattis slames Trump

A fair number of GOPers coming out against Trump.

Need to start a Draft Romney campaign. Bring back Anybody But Trump.
Start a Patriots Against Trump movement.  Get GOPers on board and military and non-partisan professionals.  Time to take back the GOP party from the horrors of Trumpism.  Time for the GOP civil war.

I up Trump not running to 38.9% ...

Romney was another "I didn't see it" voice on the tear gassing of the folks in front of the church.

No draft Romney for me, thank you.
Pages: 1 ... 2433 2434 [2435] 2436 2437 ... 4288