Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2504 2505 [2506] 2507 2508 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1998340 times)

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #37575 on: June 09, 2020, 10:52:14 PM »

Biden will be the 45th President in January....

No, dumbfuck - he won't

President vs. "president."

Outside of winning the Electoral College by 70,000 votes, Trump has not been a President in any meaningful sense of the word.
Actually the electoral count was  304-227 Trump over Clinton
57% to 43%.
This result always seems to confuse political science dropouts.

LOL.  You think your numbers dispute mine.  And think I am the one confused...
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37576 on: June 09, 2020, 10:55:11 PM »

Floyd was killed by police with the full authority of society acting as criminals.
“ full authority of society” ?
How come reaction of an entire nation was condemnation? The four cops are in jail and likely will never get out, ever.
David Dorn’s murder, while not given the same headlines as George Floyd’s , is also met with condemnation. Well. Except from you.

One was killed by a policeman.

The other was killed by a criminal.

The first has prompted an outcry against a broken authoritarian system.

What should the second prompt an outcry against?
The same.

Then where are you, Ward? Why are YOU failing to act, when according to you something should be done?!

Because you're a hypocrite?! A racist hypocrite who only cares about Dorn because it is a thing to try to weigh against the protesters?!?

Oh, how could a man of such integrity as you have allowed yourself to fall into such behavior?!

GASP!
I can see you squirming. That double standard squeezing you is tough, isn’t it ?

Your double standard does not impinge upon me at all, Ward.

You blather, but you say nothing and do less.

I work to back up my rhetoric with my out-of-forum actions. I know several others of us do the same.

You? Bupkis.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #37577 on: June 09, 2020, 10:55:18 PM »

No, dumbfuck - he won't

Outside of winning the Electoral College by 70,000 votes, Trump has not been a President in any meaningful sense of the word.
57% to 43%.

Which ignores the explanation totally.

No dispute about the election, nimrod.
Sure. That’s why the dems spent 4 years in disbelief trying to overturn an election.
And came up sucking air.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #37579 on: June 09, 2020, 10:56:25 PM »

I can see you squirming. That double standard squeezing you is tough, isn’t it ?

I got it when you first dropped David Dorn's name.  Standard issue distraction tactic from White Nationalists, ok.  Expected.

That you are now truly standing behind the argument that a robber killing a security guard is equivalent to and should be protested to the same degree as a policeman killing an unarmed civilian who presented no danger makes me think there is truly something wrong with you.  Deeply wrong.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37580 on: June 09, 2020, 10:57:17 PM »

No, dumbfuck - he won't

57% to 43%.

Which ignores the explanation totally.

No dispute about the election, nimrod.
Sure. That’s why the dems spent 4 years in disbelief trying to overturn an election.
And came up sucking air.

You still can't format to save your life.

And nobody tried to overturn the election - you as ever mistake our motives for your own.

That was what the GOP tried to do in essence to Obama.

Had Trump obeyed the law, he would have had no trouble with the House police.

:-)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #37581 on: June 09, 2020, 11:09:10 PM »

I got it when you first dropped David Dorn's name.  Standard issue distraction tactic from White Nationalists, ok.  Expected.
Yes. We all get it. David Dorn USA distraction for you
That you are now truly standing behind the argument that a robber killing a security guard is equivalent to and should be protested to the same degree as a policeman killing an unarmed civilian who presented no danger makes me think there is truly something wrong with you.  Deeply wrong.
LOL.  Look in the mirror. What’s wrong is David Dorn doesn’t fit your narrative. He is just another poor black victim of black crime. Not only that he is a PREDICTBLE black victim of black crime.  Nothing to see here, move on.
Before you do. Check the violence in Chicago and Los Angles during the “ protests.”  I doubt you will.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 11:23:52 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37582 on: June 09, 2020, 11:09:18 PM »

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/fbi-found-weapons-booby-traps-after-arrest-of-army-reservist-navy-vet-and-air-force-vet-police-report-says-1.632967?fbclid=IwAR0OYhLbVhjLpJnZhyt6zl43MFDQi_NSX9ytHEBM_K2iVAhv6JF4rxhSkgY#.Xt-gafM0X2Q.facebook

Three white separatists Boogaloo Bois brought guns, Molotov cocktails, and homemade bombs to a memorial for Black Lives Matter. Their declared objective was to cause mass casualties to both demonstrators and police to usher in a civil war and collapse of America.

FBI found weapons, booby traps after arrest of Army reservist, Navy vet and Air Force vet, police report says

Oh, one example of the media bias (which is not even close to equal on both sides) is that the above story is not on Fox News at all. It's not merely buried inside their site, there is no mention of the men or the issue

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37583 on: June 09, 2020, 11:10:43 PM »

Yes. We all get it. David Dorn USA distraction for you

LOL.  Look in the mirror. What’s wrong is David Dorn doesn’t fit your narrative. He is just another poor black victim of black crime. Not only that he is a PREDICTBLE black victim of black crime.  Nothing to see here, move on.
Before you do. Check the violence in Chicago and Los Angles during the “ protests.”  I doubt you will.

LOL

Learn how to use the site, Ward, would you please?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #37585 on: June 09, 2020, 11:23:56 PM »

Fuck John Roberts
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37587 on: June 10, 2020, 12:02:41 AM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37589 on: June 10, 2020, 12:31:40 AM »

https://on.msnbc.com/2AS2lsY?fbclid=IwAR36qOebwPVK4k2yzpToCdK5MQDYxtIpwofCS-uiF0p6ZmGfmqmOC2kbiuw

Yeah, all those deaths at the hands of police are just plain identical to the deaths of folks at the hands of criminals. Totally the same standard of social justice.

At least to racists, it is. And faux Law and Order adherents and faux Constitutionalist folks.
Pages: 1 ... 2504 2505 [2506] 2507 2508 ... 4288