Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3029 3030 [3031] 3032 3033 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2007894 times)

Echo4

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #45450 on: July 30, 2020, 07:41:47 PM »

But seeing as how I'm not an American citizen in America...atm I'm hoping Trump wins (Republicans are crazy not agreeing to postpone the election)...as I believe he's my best chance of self defence against China.

Because you are (a) a fool and (b) a self-serving one, at that.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45451 on: July 30, 2020, 07:43:25 PM »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #45452 on: July 30, 2020, 07:46:46 PM »

But seeing as how I'm not an American citizen in America...atm I'm hoping Trump wins (Republicans are crazy not agreeing to postpone the election)...as I believe he's my best chance of self defence against China.

Not long ago Joe didn't seem to remember that he was once VP...let alone remember that Australia exists.
The debates should be interesting.

I would rather have Hillary.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 07:52:44 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45453 on: July 30, 2020, 07:52:28 PM »

Not long ago Joe didn't seem to remember that he was once VP...let alone remember that Australia exists.

You need a higher quality of media, as you already demonstrated w/the nonsense about Trump and COVID-19.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #45454 on: July 30, 2020, 07:55:35 PM »

You need a higher quality of media, as you already demonstrated w/the nonsense about Trump and COVID-19.

I would rather have Hillary.
She's been to Australia, NZ...to reinstate NZ to ANZUS.
She gets Australia...she understands.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45455 on: July 30, 2020, 08:09:00 PM »

Just watched t-bone’s presser.

He was upstaged by real presidents earlier so I caught the delay.

Super sad grandpa.

He started this term wondering in private where his Roy Cohn was, now he’s pleading into a microphone on TV for his John Wilkes Booth or Lee Harvey Oswald to hurry up and get to him to finish the job.

It might have to do with him getting caught stealing all that republican money.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #45456 on: July 30, 2020, 08:11:56 PM »

YouTube

'Hillary Rodham Clinton - An Australian Conversation'

'Hillary Clinton warns of Chinese influence on Australian politics'

'Hillary Clinton Supports Australia-style Gun Confiscation'

'Hillary Clinton touches down in Australia'

'Traditional welcome for Hillary Clinton at [NZ]Parliament'

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #45458 on: July 30, 2020, 09:24:14 PM »

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45459 on: July 30, 2020, 09:25:06 PM »

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45461 on: July 30, 2020, 09:32:41 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/30/politics/federalist-society-trump-election-mail-in-voting/index.html

The Federalist Society's co-founder says Trump's tweet about delaying the election is grounds for impeachment.

The co-founder of the conservative Federalist Society said Thursday in a blistering New York Times op-ed that President Donald Trump's tweet musing about a delay to November's presidential election is grounds for impeachment.

Steven Calabresi, a Northwestern University law professor who has offered broad defenses of the President in recent years, wrote, "I am frankly appalled by the president's recent tweet seeking to postpone the November election. Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democrats' assertion that President Trump is a fascist."
"But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president's immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate," he said.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #45462 on: July 30, 2020, 09:37:39 PM »

adelaidenow.com.au

"The deranged left is 'blaming Trump' for Coronavirus."

But there is no evidence, just an inane claim.

"The deranged right is "blaming the left" for blaming Trump, but with no basis."
~Josh on escapefromelba.com

And Jesus, Bambi, don't you understand that by using the single quote marks, 'blaming Trump' is marked off to suggest that it is not literally true?!

Not blaming Trump for the virus but the response.   Every country outside of China is happy to blame China for the virus.   Only a few leaders have responded as poorly as Trump. 

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #45464 on: July 30, 2020, 09:50:46 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/30/politics/federalist-society-trump-election-mail-in-voting/index.html

The Federalist Society's co-founder says Trump's tweet about delaying the election is grounds for impeachment.

The co-founder of the conservative Federalist Society said Thursday in a blistering New York Times op-ed that President Donald Trump's tweet musing about a delay to November's presidential election is grounds for impeachment.

Steven Calabresi, a Northwestern University law professor who has offered broad defenses of the President in recent years, wrote, "I am frankly appalled by the president's recent tweet seeking to postpone the November election. Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democrats' assertion that President Trump is a fascist."
"But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president's immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate," he said.
Stephen Calabresi needs to run his Constitutional pronouncements by Red first.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce
Pages: 1 ... 3029 3030 [3031] 3032 3033 ... 4288