Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3486 3487 [3488] 3489 3490 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1993914 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #52305 on: October 05, 2020, 01:22:19 PM »

Dr. James P. Phillips, MD
@DrPhillipsMD
·
15h
Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity.

https://twitter.com/DrPhillipsMD/status/1312867868028141568?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

You're the third one posting that tidbit.

I was second.

Hard to keep up, the reactions ae coming fast and furious. His complete disregard for the lives of those even close to him is very noteworthy. Classic narcissist running out of control. Not at all someone you want calling the shots. He has his little me in Florida.

Photos Show Why Miami Public Schools Could Be the Next Ron DeSantis Coronavirus Debacle

https://www.thedailybeast.com/miami-public-schools-could-be-the-next-ron-desantis-coronavirus-debacle-in-florida

heh

critcs abound

solutions not so much

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52306 on: October 05, 2020, 02:13:52 PM »

Dr. James P. Phillips, MD
@DrPhillipsMD
·
15h
Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity.

https://twitter.com/DrPhillipsMD/status/1312867868028141568?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

You're the third one posting that tidbit.

I was second.

Hard to keep up, the reactions ae coming fast and furious. His complete disregard for the lives of those even close to him is very noteworthy. Classic narcissist running out of control. Not at all someone you want calling the shots. He has his little me in Florida.

Photos Show Why Miami Public Schools Could Be the Next Ron DeSantis Coronavirus Debacle

https://www.thedailybeast.com/miami-public-schools-could-be-the-next-ron-desantis-coronavirus-debacle-in-florida

heh

critcs abound

solutions not so much
"Stop being an inconsiderate asshole interested solely in your self regardless of the cost to others" seems an appropriate solution for the Trumpets.

For.Florida, try "listen to scientists rather than inconsiderate asshole interested only in himself regardless of the.cost to others."
A parrot bit me.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #52307 on: October 05, 2020, 02:55:53 PM »

Trump leaving Walter Reed.

I figured he would

Strap on the headline bag CNN
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #52308 on: October 05, 2020, 02:59:32 PM »

He's the MAN OF STEEL!!!! He can borrow a simpatico Russian's (I'm sorry,Georgian's) nom de guerre.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52309 on: October 05, 2020, 03:10:14 PM »

He's the MAN OF STEEL!!!! He can borrow a simpatico Russian's (I'm sorry,Georgian's) nom de guerre.

Closer to the "MAN OF STEAL"!

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #52310 on: October 05, 2020, 03:11:24 PM »

I figured he would

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl_wkNQJp5s
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #52311 on: October 05, 2020, 03:21:21 PM »

"Stop being an inconsiderate asshole interested solely in your self regardless of the cost to others" seems an appropriate solution for the Trumpets.

Inconsiderate to who?

Some of us see both sides.  Some are hypercritical.

Which are you?

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #52312 on: October 05, 2020, 03:27:05 PM »

Inconsiderate to who?

Which are you?

He's reference Trump as the one who is an inconsiderate asshole. 17 down with Amy Covid Barrett syndrome.

The phrase "Both sides" is kind of played out. Trump is responsible for that one, too.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #52313 on: October 05, 2020, 03:42:22 PM »

barton

« Reply #52314 on: October 05, 2020, 03:43:47 PM »

The modern delusion that all points of view are of equal merit.   Sometimes critical is called for,  and not at all "hyper-".   

People on the Left do it,  too,  like moral relativists in academia who refuse to condemn genital mutilation or stoning girls for refusal to wear burka,  because that's not "tolerant" of a religious sect.   As Sam Harris has pointed out,  if one man in the world held down a young girl and sliced off her clitoris, it would be universally condemned and many would call for a death penalty.   If millions do it,  then it's somehow defended as a religious practice and we can't question any harm the girl suffers in her life.   

Refusing a mild inconvenience that can protect the lives of others is just selfish and wrong.   

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52315 on: October 05, 2020, 03:48:12 PM »

I figured he would

Heading straight to Arlington with a quick stop in a McDonald’s drive through. Don’t worry. Drive through employees know how to protect themselves better than anyone in the trump administration at this point. The members of the secret service detail are reportedly all bringing their own shovels.

“Hail to the Chief” is being replaced with “Smells like Teen Spirit” until a non-fake President is sworn in.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #52316 on: October 05, 2020, 03:56:43 PM »

If trump does go back to the White House, he immediately needs to find out which republican Senators are still loyal by lining them all up in the West Wing and seeing which ones will let him lick them on the mouth and nose. If they won’t trust trump to do that, they’ve probably turned on him already.

After he does the Senators, he should do the republican governors and republican appointed justices next.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #52317 on: October 05, 2020, 04:14:17 PM »

Typhoid Kayleigh has infected the whole communications shop. Trump should stay out of the White House. He’ll only be exposed to more germs.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #52318 on: October 05, 2020, 04:30:57 PM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52319 on: October 05, 2020, 04:46:03 PM »

Inconsiderate to who?

Which are you?

Both sides:

Infect other people and encourage others to do the same

vs,

Wear a mask; self-quarantine when exposed, err on the side of caution.

I'm the second side.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 3486 3487 [3488] 3489 3490 ... 4288