Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3488 3489 [3490] 3491 3492 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1993701 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #52335 on: October 05, 2020, 06:39:21 PM »

Can trump make it through the list of words that proves he doesn’t have dementia?

Can trump make it through that short list of words with being overcome by fits of coughing?

Fac he feels better than he has in years, a self-portrait of health as long as he gets pumped with roids and designer drugs.
He feels 20 years younger.

I almost feel sorry for Melania.

One of the side effects of the dexamethasone is mania.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #52336 on: October 05, 2020, 06:45:03 PM »

"Mr. President, do you feel like you got your $750 worth of medical care?"

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #52337 on: October 05, 2020, 06:50:10 PM »

Can trump make it through the list of words that proves he doesn’t have dementia?

Can trump make it through that short list of words with being overcome by fits of coughing?

Fac he feels better than he has in years, a self-portrait of health as long as he gets pumped with roids and designer drugs.

He feels rejuvenated now, due to experimental super-drugs and therapies, and extraordinary healthcare, available almost to no one else, and I wonder if we get a Flowers for Algernon type of ending.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52338 on: October 05, 2020, 07:05:48 PM »

He took off his mask as he walked into the White House.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52339 on: October 05, 2020, 07:06:20 PM »

He feels rejuvenated now, due to experimental super-drugs and therapies, and extraordinary healthcare, available almost to no one else, and I wonder if we get a Flowers for Algernon type of ending.

A television movie starring Cliff Robertson?!

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52340 on: October 05, 2020, 07:10:37 PM »

She has a cattle prod, a cow punch, and a renegotiated pre-nup. If she survives the disabling and disfiguring bout with viral trumpitis, she’ll be fine.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #52341 on: October 05, 2020, 07:16:52 PM »

It was a short story and made into a movie, "Charlie"  and was played by Cliff Robertson, and who won an Oscar.

The point was Charlie was a functional idiot, who through experimental surgery (originally performed on a mentally-challenged mouse, Algernon) becomes a genius. Charlie keeps Algernon and unfortunately watches Algernon revert to his former state. I wonder how long Trump's new state lasts.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 07:19:38 PM by bankshot1 »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #52342 on: October 05, 2020, 07:20:07 PM »

He took off his mask as he walked into the White House.

Let the face licking commence!

Kiid is sad he’s too big a failure financially with his life to bribe his way into the White House and get his face licked by the boss. Wilbur Ross and Sonny Perdue are having their faces licked right now.

Steven Miller even has trump’s tongue in his ear, in an odd 69esque arrangement.

http://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/02/trump-white-house-coronavirus-positive-425229

Hundreds exposed, dozens of infections so far confirmed.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #52343 on: October 05, 2020, 07:24:55 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2020/10/05/openly-trying-to-cheat-trump-campaign-local-election-officials-to-ignore-voting-rules/

Making bad things happen to republicans and their campaigns is every American’s patriotic duty.

Look at what American Witchery has done to trump’s health. It’s time to take this as an inspiration and step up all our games.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #52344 on: October 05, 2020, 07:26:45 PM »

The President is a monster...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52345 on: October 05, 2020, 07:30:50 PM »

RCP has Biden up to 8.5, and they're still cooking the books.

For reasons that are unknown to mortal man, they continue to ignore the newest Ipsos poll:
https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-poll/biden-leads-by-10-points-as-majority-of-americans-say-trump-could-have-avoided-coronavirus-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN26P0DT

With that, the lead is 8.6%, not 8.5. Small potatoes, but consistent with how they have handled this whole race. OTOH, at least they reverted to the proper two week USC results.

It's 9 if you only use post debate results.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52346 on: October 05, 2020, 07:32:42 PM »

It was a short story and made into a movie, "Charlie"  and was played by Cliff Robertson, and who won an Oscar.

The point was Charlie was a functional idiot, who through experimental surgery (originally performed on a mentally-challenged mouse, Algernon) becomes a genius. Charlie keeps Algernon and unfortunately watches Algernon revert to his former state. I wonder how long Trump's new state lasts.

A fine synopsis, Banks. I know the tale well and teach it.

But... you missed the kicker. Algernon dies. Hence "Flowers for..."

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #52347 on: October 05, 2020, 07:37:42 PM »

Jennifer Jacobs saved trump’s worthless life. I bet he’s pissed at her about it.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52348 on: October 05, 2020, 07:38:32 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/05/health/cdc-covid-19-airborne-transmission-guidance/index.html

Hey, the CDC says the virus is airborne!

Who could have guessed that?!

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #52349 on: October 05, 2020, 07:41:35 PM »

A fine synopsis, Banks. I know the tale well and teach it.

But... you missed the kicker. Algernon dies. Hence "Flowers for..."

I hate to break it to you Josh, we all die.

The point was Trump feels 20 years younger etc due to experimental medical science-and then he becomes a retarded mouse again.

Pages: 1 ... 3488 3489 [3490] 3491 3492 ... 4288