Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3602 3603 [3604] 3605 3606 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1604761 times)

barton

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #54045 on: October 21, 2020, 12:58:33 PM »

NC Senate

Here comes Tillis!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/senate/nc/north_carolina_senate_tillis_vs_cunningham-6908.html#polls
He is still losing to a guy who openly admitted adultery this summer? What a fucking loser.

Hehe.   Apparently there's this gnawing hunger in America for elected officials who actually admit their mistakes.   Not sure what's causing that.
It’s easier for guys like Biden to let his son do the heavy lifting and also course, bury incriminating evidence in the bowels of his favored University.

What evidence is that?   Oh,  wait....

barton

« Reply #54046 on: October 21, 2020, 01:01:29 PM »

Hard to believe,  I know,  but i actually came here to have a real discussion of why the USPS woukd be reducing mail security right now,  at the historical moment it is most needed.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #54047 on: October 21, 2020, 01:08:13 PM »

NC Senate

Here comes Tillis!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/senate/nc/north_carolina_senate_tillis_vs_cunningham-6908.html#polls
He is still losing to a guy who openly admitted adultery this summer? What a fucking loser.

Hehe.   Apparently there's this gnawing hunger in America for elected officials who actually admit their mistakes.   Not sure what's causing that.
It’s easier for guys like Biden to let his son do the heavy lifting and also course, bury incriminating evidence in the bowels of his favored University.

Shaddap, fool

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/10/17/trump-calls-the-bidens-an-organized-crime-family-but-here-are-his-run-ins-with-the-law/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #54048 on: October 21, 2020, 01:09:12 PM »

Hard to believe,  I know,  but i actually came here to have a real discussion of why the USPS woukd be reducing mail security right now,  at the historical moment it is most needed.

Voter suppression, plain and simple.

The more people vote the more the GOP lose.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54049 on: October 21, 2020, 01:22:15 PM »

NC Senate

Here comes Tillis!

No one knows! It is buried!

The beauty of all conspiracy theories: facts do not matter.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #54050 on: October 21, 2020, 01:26:49 PM »

RUDY RUDY RUDY

Red reported this breaking story yet?

Borat borats Rudy trying to seduce a 15 YO girl,

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.
Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

oh Rudy!

Its always about projection with the Trump swamp creatures,

I hope QuAnon takes on Rudy and his quirky taste for underage children.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #54051 on: October 21, 2020, 01:27:52 PM »

I’m surprised no one has mentioned COS Mark Meadows literally told a judge Trump’s tweets are just bullshit.

My favorite Mark Meadows moment was when Rashida Taliban made him cry on Elijah Cummings’ shoulder

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #54052 on: October 21, 2020, 01:29:27 PM »

RUDY RUDY RUDY

Red reported this breaking story yet?

Borat borats Rudy trying to seduce a 15 YO girl,

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.
Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

oh Rudy!

Its always about projection with the Trump swamp creatures,

I hope QuAnon takes on Rudy and his quirky taste for underage children.

Why am I not surprised...

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #54053 on: October 21, 2020, 01:54:23 PM »

Voter suppression, plain and simple.

The more people vote the more the GOP lose.

It's under litigation so they cannot comment

Here is one postal PO:

I worked as a PPO for 14 yrs. We were the uniformed branch of Inspection service. PPOs have police power only on property owned or controlled by USPS. We did building security at main office and went to burglar alarms at local offices after hours. The Inspectors believed they were equal to FBI agents. But an investigation into employee mail theft using paid informants went awry. They failed to fully corroborate the informant claims and fired many employees. At court most employees were exonerated and ordered reinstated. That was when the USPS was placed in the OIG system. Major postal inspector duties were given to the OIG. Most inspectors left for other federal agencies. There are some PIs still about but way fewer overall. I certainly don't miss wearing the black uniform in the summer along with the Kevlar vest. We swapped the old revolvers in early 90s for semiautomatic pistols. Don't miss the gun and badge work, especially in today's environment.

I think all the stone hrowing is just a continuation of what started earlier on.  Now anything DeJoy does is fair game for the zanies.

From the piece - and I have no reason to disagree:

Postal police union members and their representatives said they had no proof the decision to bench the police is damaging election-mail security.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #54054 on: October 21, 2020, 02:08:03 PM »

This person said he worked as a PPO for 14 years and also says he got a semi automatic pistol in early 90s.

Sounds like this guy hasn’t been on the job for about 15 years.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #54055 on: October 21, 2020, 02:09:08 PM »

NC Senate

Here comes Tillis!

See Russian Collusion theory.

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #54056 on: October 21, 2020, 02:25:42 PM »

Fact: Flynn lied to Pence and the FBI about his talks with the Russian Ambassador
Fact: Don Jr and Jared met with a Russian in order to obtain dirt on Clinton
Fact: Campaign manager Manafort had worked for pro-Russian Ukrainian pols.
Fact: Trump asked Russians to find Clinton's emails and they started hacking that very same day
Fact: Roger Stone had some channel to Assange/wikileaks/Russian hackers
Fact: Papadopolous tried to get dirt on Hillary from the Russkies
Fact: Trump was negotiating to build the tallest building in Russia, and lied to the American public about having no business deals going on with Russia
Fact: Russia engaged in a broad conspiracy to get Trump elected and ensure Hillary lost
Fact: after becoming president Trump has been very supportive of Putin, to the extent of stating he believed Putin over his own security agencies
Fact: Trump met with Putin privately and had the transcript from the translator taken away and destroyed

I'm sure there's more, but that's what I recall.
The investigation was to see if there was collusion because there was sure a lot of sparks and smoke and mirrors.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 03:52:22 PM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #54057 on: October 21, 2020, 02:32:21 PM »

NC Senate

Here comes Tillis!

Except, of course for the public facts supporting it that were detailed in the Muller report, and of course the evidence Trump declassified.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #54058 on: October 21, 2020, 02:34:51 PM »

By the way Red, since you've had so much fun with Toobin I cannot wait to see what you do with Giuliani touching his genitals on film while talking to a young.actress.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #54059 on: October 21, 2020, 02:35:10 PM »

NC Senate

Here comes Tillis!

The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trump become president, Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated, and some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary..

Read between the redactions...

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 3602 3603 [3604] 3605 3606 ... 4288