Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3711 3712 [3713] 3714 3715 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2004287 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #55680 on: November 03, 2020, 01:13:15 PM »

I told you - for PEACE sake - and for my family - I am pulling for Biden.

Over Mr. "I'd give him an A"?

Over the guy whose praises you have been singing daily for months, who did the best anybody could have with COVID-19?

Over the man who you have insisted did nothing wrong?!

Why would you pull for Biden? How can your family be better off without that paragon of wisdom?!
That comment was such self-evident bull shit that I just ignored it. Like Red telling us four years ago he didn't support Trump.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55681 on: November 03, 2020, 01:13:43 PM »

I told you - for PEACE sake - and for my family - I am pulling for Biden.

Over Mr. "I'd give him an A"?

Over the guy whose praises you have been singing daily for months, who did the best anybody could have with COVID-19?

Over the man who you have insisted did nothing wrong?!

Why would you pull for Biden? How can your family be better off without that paragon of wisdom?!

He’s going for the over/under... hedging his bet.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #55682 on: November 03, 2020, 01:16:11 PM »

I don't buy it at all either.

Though in NJ you could write in Uncle Floyd and it wouldn't matter ...
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #55683 on: November 03, 2020, 01:31:26 PM »

Kid's pulling for Biden that's almost funny.

Sure you are kid,

But not voting for him.

kid's a liar and a racist fascist troll

kid's sudden foxhole conversion reminds me of Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) in Tarantino's Inglorius Basterds and his simple but effective post-war Nazi identifier.

NSFW-its a little bloody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF5NW94K51A

Landa got off easy, after all he was going to have his fame, his millions  and place on Nantucket.

I wonder who Landa voted for?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55684 on: November 03, 2020, 01:36:23 PM »

I love it.

Trump moved his election party from his hotel to the White House, to get around the COVID-19 restrictions.

He invited 400 folks to come and schmooze.

The news has now come out ---> he has reduced the size of his party to 250.

No explanation.

Everybody will get a quick result COVID-19 test and be given a bracelet, according to the WH source.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55685 on: November 03, 2020, 01:55:56 PM »

Paywall!

Less than a year later the Greenwood section of Tulsa was destroyed...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/11/02/ocoee-florida-election-day-massacre/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55686 on: November 03, 2020, 02:02:05 PM »

Fox News contributor Karl Rove, the mastermind behind both of President George W. Bush’s White House victories, emphasized on "The Story with Martha McCallum" the importance of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, saying Trump’s “path to victory lies in these states."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-trump-day-before-election

Still puts Joe at just 262

Trump optimistic in MN.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55687 on: November 03, 2020, 02:16:51 PM »

Fox News contributor Karl Rove, the mastermind behind both of President George W. Bush’s White House victories, emphasized on "The Story with Martha McCallum" the importance of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, saying Trump’s “path to victory lies in these states."

Trump optimistic in MN.

If I pulled as hard for Biden as you do, I would get kicked out of the Democratic Party.

If I pulled as successfully for Biden as you do for Trump, they would not let me work outside the polls to talk to folks on their way in to vote.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55688 on: November 03, 2020, 02:21:46 PM »

Trump optimistic in MN.

It "puts Joe at just 262" because you have miraculously decided that he doesn't win MN or NV, but with no basis, while assuming Trump hangs onto AZ, FL, GA, and NC. Plus both NE-2 and ME-2.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55689 on: November 03, 2020, 02:38:41 PM »

It "puts Joe at just 262" because you have miraculously decided that he doesn't win MN or NV, but with no basis, while assuming Trump hangs onto AZ, FL, GA, and NC. Plus both NE-2 and ME-2.

No, I really havent.

I have it 258-236.  Trump ahead.

What do you have?

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #55690 on: November 03, 2020, 02:41:39 PM »

I cannot support Trump because he is mentally unsound. Nearly everyone he is associated with has gone to jail or has been fired except for relatives. The perfect storm is the pandemic, an absolute disaster with him in charge because he is so delusional, dictatorial, and unscientific.

Then again, he has cracked down on the brown people entering ...

When did the democratic party become the champions of anchor babies and mass immigration? The party of marginalizing blue collar workers of every color and building on an already major homelessness crisis? At least as crazy and damaging as a trade war with China or denying climate change. But uncle Joe says he is willing to listen.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55691 on: November 03, 2020, 02:44:26 PM »

No, I really havent.

What do you have?

A spine.

Love of country.

A working bullshit detector.

A lick of common sense.

No patience for a limp dickwad like you.

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55692 on: November 03, 2020, 02:45:26 PM »

This will bother MOST of you, though it should bother ALL of you:

https://news.yahoo.com/headstones-jewish-cemetery-spray-painted-143637904.html

Who do you think is responsible?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55693 on: November 03, 2020, 02:49:34 PM »

No, I really havent.

What do you have?

279-193

MI, NV, PA, and WI + NE-2 all for Biden. Lots of undecideds.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55694 on: November 03, 2020, 02:50:43 PM »

I cannot support Trump because he is mentally unsound. Nearly everyone he is associated with has gone to jail or has been fired except for relatives. The perfect storm is the pandemic, an absolute disaster with him in charge because he is so delusional, dictatorial, and unscientific.

Then again, he has cracked down on the brown people entering ...

It didn't.

And your racist false narrative won't change that.
When did the democratic party become the champions of anchor babies and mass immigration? The party of marginalizing blue collar workers of every color and building on an already major homelessness crisis? At least as crazy and damaging as a trade war with China or denying climate change. But uncle Joe says he is willing to listen.
Pages: 1 ... 3711 3712 [3713] 3714 3715 ... 4288