Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3798 3799 [3800] 3801 3802 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1607085 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #56985 on: November 13, 2020, 10:48:06 PM »

Millions of Trump Supporters will be marching from the Supreme Court in Washington D.C. to the White House on Saturday November 14 #MillionMAGAMarch

Follow this account for updates & Info with regard to the upcoming MAGA march in Washington D.C

What could possibly happen?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #56986 on: November 13, 2020, 10:49:12 PM »

Go ahead
Prove me wrong.

Nobody can prove anything to you, shithead.
My, my. Such an educated vocabulary for a teacher.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #56987 on: November 13, 2020, 10:50:33 PM »

Kid wants me to chill, while the LIAR-in-Chief he continues to support keeps saying crap like this:

“We test far more than any other country so it shows obviously more cases."

Again, our daily cases have QUADRUPLED. Our testing has not. And our death rate is up about 57% in a hair under four weeks.

Shockingly enough, the death rate does not increase as a result of increased testing.

2000 dead a day by the end of the year, says_______.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #56988 on: November 13, 2020, 10:51:28 PM »

I dont recall - did candidate Biden demand a mask mandate?  Did he get any Democrats on it?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #56990 on: November 13, 2020, 10:52:16 PM »

It is illegal — a felony, in fact — to move to Georgia solely with the intention of voting, and not to establish a permanent residence.

It is also illegal to vote in a Georgia runoff if you have already voted in a Senate race in the general election in another state.

If Yang and his family move to Georgia for the sole purpose of voting in the runoff elections and have  cast votes in previous Senate race then they are pretty stupid.

But then, Yang is a partisan politician.

You have no idea whether Yang would establish permanent residence there or not nor whether or for whom he voted in his prior Senate race this year.

Might want to re-read my post.

Meaningless response illustrating my point.

Meaningless in the sense your response never acknowledged my post.
Pretty sad for a “ global moderator”   LOL!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 10:53:51 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56991 on: November 13, 2020, 10:59:16 PM »

Kid wants me to chill, while the LIAR-in-Chief he continues to support keeps saying crap like this:

“We test far more than any other country so it shows obviously more cases."

Again, our daily cases have QUADRUPLED. Our testing has not. And our death rate is up about 57% in a hair under four weeks.

Shockingly enough, the death rate does not increase as a result of increased testing.

2000 dead a day by the end of the year, says_______.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america?view=daily-deaths&tab=trend

But it wasn't that way until we loosened up this summer and should not have.

Universal masks and it will be "merely" 1130 deaths a day by Jan 1, not 2008.

The average as of today is 19 below their projection for the day, but our trend is not in a good direction, especially with the combination of new cases and the insufficient capacity of our hospitals to handle the load in multiple cities.

You keep saying "Go virus," as if anybody is cheering for it. You keep mocking Biden about it.

The election is over, you numbskull. Even had you been right that some sickos wanted it worse for election purposes, it's past.

Nobody on the Left of Middle wanted it to go up and unlike the right, they were mostly acting to keep it from spreading.

Your president and his staff have been spreading it. ONE HUNDRED TWENTY Secret Service sidelines because of the Superspreader-in-Chief.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #56993 on: November 13, 2020, 11:06:53 PM »

Nah, man - that would be silly

Testing prevents deaths

But none of you have imagined how much worse COVID in the US could have been.

Wouldnt fit the narrative

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56994 on: November 13, 2020, 11:10:32 PM »

Nah, man - that would be silly

Testing prevents deaths

But none of you have imagined how much worse COVID in the US could have been.

Wouldnt fit the narrative

It's like you have no memory.

Or you just like lying.

I don't know which or if it's both.

How much worse it could have been has been a topic of discussion. I wonder where you have been.

But you are so fucking busy defending the Cheetoh and pretending he was effective that you have NEVER ONCE admitted he messed up with this virus.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #56995 on: November 13, 2020, 11:10:44 PM »

And thinking how much much better it could have been doesn't fit yours
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #56996 on: November 13, 2020, 11:30:01 PM »

Jeez Josh, you need to just disprove and smackdown Red in a post or two and be done with it.
 He's not willing to engage or deal with facts or be anything other than a moving target of uselessness.  All you're doing is wasting your time and expanding his presence here.  I put him on Ignore and it made for a much better experience here.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 11:31:39 PM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #56997 on: November 13, 2020, 11:32:09 PM »

Red's just up in arms that egg-head ivy educated Chinks and Jews will unduly influence voters in GA.

Red misses the good old days when Jews were slaughtered in the south helping to register voters and get out the vote.

Fuck Red-he's just a fucking ignorant racist fascist troll

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #56998 on: November 13, 2020, 11:41:53 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56999 on: November 13, 2020, 11:43:57 PM »

Vis-a-vis Mr Yang's unoriginal idea of moving en masse to Georgia and the article from last month, I think, about the bears of Grafton, NH...

I have espoused for years the notion of a couple hundred thousand liberals moving to Montana or some such place and changing the state.

It's based on the Free State Project New Hampshire:
https://www.fsp.org/

I think it was a couple years ago that I commented on the paucity of Libertarian Party and Green Party members occupying even state legislature seats anywhere in the country, but that FSP members had landed more seats in the last decade (then) alone than the Libertarians and Greens combined in their entire histories.

It is a far more powerful model.

With the involvement of Misters Bloomberg, Gates, and Soros, though, I am pretty sure I am dreaming small.

How hard would it be for each of them to basically acquire sufficient land in each of several "red" states and plop down a university with a high tech firm or two affiliated for the purpose of luring workers to a new place, ripe for shaping?!

A city of 100-150,000 would spring up around them, if they did it right, allowing, among other things, laboratory schools for educational experimentation (which Bill should eat up) and so much more! Want to try alternative governance in a controlled experiment?! Different policing models? Housing models?

And in the process, changing those red states for purple, if not blue, forever.

It might also return hope to some of the residents and reverse the declining lifespans of their despairing citizenry.
Pages: 1 ... 3798 3799 [3800] 3801 3802 ... 4288