Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1994703 times)

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #5115 on: October 29, 2018, 04:30:53 PM »

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.  - Wikipedia

#####

A White-majority "Christian" nation seems best.
Non-White-majority nations don't seem to be particularly attractive places in which to live for 'average Joe' white males.

If Black people are a race, Brown people are a race, Asian people are a race...then White people are a race too.
Obama is 'bi-racial'...half Black race, and half White race.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 04:35:37 PM by bambu-wisdom »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5116 on: October 29, 2018, 05:02:03 PM »

I live in an old Latino barrio in Anaheim, where the workers used to live who made the jelly, and who packaged the oranges, and strawberries, etc, this is the "Factory" neighborhood. Every evening I walk to the local bodega to buy beer and I greet the neighbors, many of them do not speak English but they all say "Hi," and "Hola." Some people call this area a "Ghetto," but it is not a bad place. We have had three murders in the twelve years that I have lived here, but compared to other areas that is not that bad, though we need to strive to have zero murders. These are good people who are trying to survive as best as we can, these are strong people. And my apartment complex has new owners who want to make it nicer here, and we have a nice swimming pool. The neighborhood is also full of beautiful women, and families with many children. And our local representative at City Hall, Dr Jose Moreno, attended Harvard. This is not a bad area, and it is getting better.

Here is a link for Dr Jose Moreno...

https://www.anaheim.net/3523/Mayor-Pro-Tem-Jose-F-Moreno

Mexico is only about one hundred miles away from where I live, and I have friends in San Diego who live right by the border, and it is nice here. The Mexicans are good people, and Mexico is a good nation. My Mother and my Father used to go to Mexico back in the 1960s, and Mexico hosted the Summer Olympics in 1968. I myself have went to Mexico as a teen with Youth For Christ, we went to do charity work, we took food and clothes and medicine and blankets, and shoes, and jackets, and stuff to children in a couple of orphanages, and to people living in a garbage dump. Mexico is poor, and they do have crime, but the people of Mexico are good people, and people can reduce the crime, etc, conditions can be improved, and it is not bad to live down here by the border with Mexico, I have spent almost my whole life here in Southern California by the southern border, and it is not bad here. People from all over the world love Southern California, and people love Mexico too. 

Anyhow, most of my neighbors are Latino, and the southern border is close to me, and the Latino people are good people, and this is a nice place to live. 

Salute,

Tony V. 

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5117 on: October 29, 2018, 05:17:45 PM »

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.  - Wikipedia

#####

Non-White-majority nations don't seem to be particularly attractive places in which to live for 'average Joe' white males.

If Black people are a race, Brown people are a race, Asian people are a race...then White people are a race too.
The possibility of a.society based upon something other than the domination of one race has never entered the deformed sac of nerve endings you call your brain, has it you disturbingly cubic pile of stinking wallaby stool.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #5118 on: October 29, 2018, 05:26:34 PM »

#####

The possibility of a.society based upon something other than the domination of one race has never entered the deformed sac of nerve endings you call your brain, has it you disturbingly cubic pile of stinking wallaby stool.

Australia is a White-majority 'Christian' nation. [luckily I won't be around when it's turned into something else.]
It is based on many things other than the domination of the White race.

barton

« Reply #5119 on: October 29, 2018, 05:34:38 PM »

Debtors prison.   Historically speaking.   

In Australia one could rise upward in the wombatting order.   

barton

« Reply #5120 on: October 29, 2018, 05:38:53 PM »

The Wombat Square Song

Once I built a tower
Made of poo,
Made it sturdy and fine,
Now my burrow's imploded,
And my building is through,
Buddy can you spare a dime?

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #5121 on: October 29, 2018, 05:52:11 PM »

Australia...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzGKsZxp878&list=RDSzGKsZxp878&start_radio=1
David Hobson sings "The Holy City", at 2016 Melbourne Carols by Candlelight

We sing "Jerusalem" and worship Jesus, King of the Jews ...but today are told by 'Muslim' Indonesia …..

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/turnbull-criticises-israel-embassy-move/ar-BBP4qyM?li=AAgfIYZ&OCID=AVRES000

Mr Turnbull met with President Joko Widodo on Monday in Bali as part of an Australian delegation attending a global conference.
Following the meeting, Mr Turnbull said the Indonesian President had expressed "serious concern" over the plan to shift Australia's embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

"There is no question, were that move to occur, it would be met with a very negative reaction in Indonesia. This is after all the largest Muslim-majority country in the world," Mr Turnbull said, according to Fairfax Media.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 06:39:26 PM by bambu-wisdom »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #5122 on: October 29, 2018, 06:17:11 PM »

My sister had a roommate who was the daughter of the United States ambassador to Indonesia, back in the late 1980s, and she was psycho, they could not have a gun in the house because she would try to shoot herself with it. And she invited weird people to their house, one of her friends was trying to tell me how to take on the identity of a dead man if I wanted to be incognito, and weird shit like that, what a weird guy. My poor sister ended up all freaked out.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 06:24:47 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #5123 on: October 29, 2018, 06:26:32 PM »

Debtors prison.   Historically speaking.   

In Australia one could rise upward in the wombatting order.

Indeed.

We have a song... by the Seekers...in part it is;

I came upon the prison ship
Bowed down by iron chains
I fought the land, endured the lash
And waited for the rains
I'm a settler, I'm a farmer's wife
On a dry and barren run
A convict, then a free man
I became Australian.

In the PC world we inhabit today, whenever they sing it they leave out this verse.  lol

White convicts...from Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales...whose descendants seem none-too eager to have the Australia of today turned into something else.
'Botany Bay' must be preserved. Massive immigration must be halted.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 06:30:16 PM by bambu-wisdom »

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #5124 on: October 29, 2018, 06:38:41 PM »

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/tim-blair/allpowerful-trump-is-the-solitary-cause-of-every-event-on-earth/news-story/8759535e27a6d97642d2fbe864cf971e

ALL-POWERFUL TRUMP IS THE SOLITARY CAUSE OF EVERY EVENT ON EARTH

According to one leftist, Donald Trump’s opposition to a Honduran migrant caravan in Mexico caused a Trump-hating anti-Semite to murder eleven Jews in Pittsburgh.

Even simple hats are not safe from leftoid Trump-obsession. Back in the pre-Trump era, the New York Times was completely in favour of pith helmets:

This season, the call of the wild sounds more like a primal scream. From top to toe, pith helmet to platform shoe, animal prints are back with a vengeance. Not that they ever went away.
That was in 2007.

But pith helmets are now racist:
A half a world away from the spectacle of Washington, Melania Trump still managed to create one of her own during a Kenyan safari on Friday, riding out into the grassland wearing a crisp white pith helmet – a common symbol of European colonial rule.

These people are out of their minds.

(Via Alan R.M. Jones.)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 06:41:28 PM by bambu-wisdom »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5125 on: October 29, 2018, 07:02:53 PM »

Bambu wants credit for having been murderously racist for a very long time, even back when trump was peddling awful flim-flam of a less political nature.

That’s right, Bambu. You are responsible for your own terrible shitty ideas. No one can take that away from you.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #5126 on: October 29, 2018, 07:59:58 PM »

Not in a White-majority 'Christian' nation;

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/techandscience/china-has-started-ranking-citizens-with-a-creepy-social-credit-system-heres-what-you-can-do-wrong-and-the-embarrassing-demeaning-ways-they-can-punish-you/ar-BBP4UW4?li=AAgfYrC&OCID=AVRES000

China has started ranking citizens with a creepy 'social credit' system -- here's what you can do wrong, and the embarrassing, demeaning ways they can punish you

The Chinese state is setting up a vast ranking system that will monitor the behaviour of its enormous population, and rank them all based on their "social credit."
The "social credit system," first announced in 2014, aims to reinforce the idea that "keeping trust is glorious and breaking trust is disgraceful,"  according to a government document.

The program is due to be fully operational by 2020, but is being piloted for millions of people already. The scheme is mandatory.
At the moment the system is piecemeal - some are run by city councils, others are scored by private tech platforms which hold personal data.

Like private credit scores, a person's social score can move up and down depending on their behaviour. The exact methodology is a secret - but examples infractions include bad driving, smoking in non-smoking zones, buying too many video games and posting fake news online.

etc

#####

Ah yes "bad citizens" and "good citizens".
It sure pays to be a "good citizen".

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5127 on: October 29, 2018, 08:57:44 PM »

One analyst today said with a straight face that there will be TWENTY Democrats up for President in 2020.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5128 on: October 29, 2018, 09:08:32 PM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5129 on: October 29, 2018, 09:46:31 PM »

#####

Bigot.

So, bambu...

What percentage of whiteness would one have to have to qualify for your white Christian nation?

Would Mormons be welcome in your White Christian nation? Quakers? Unitarian Universalists?

Maybe one country for White Catholics and another for WASPS?

If one of your Christian couples has a child and that child decides (understandably) that they are atheists, I presume you would deport them to some other White country.

You do understand that that has been tried before, don't you?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 4288