Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 665 666 [667] 668 669 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584028 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #9990 on: February 15, 2019, 08:38:45 PM »

Well...

DEUTSCH: “ Let’s pick up the word grotesque and let’s not forget what this is all about, what the emergency is, because there really is an emergency here for this base. Donald Trump ran on 'Make America Great, Make America White Again.' He ran on the wall and the Muslim ban. This is about the year 2045, where whites will be a minority in this country. That's what this is about. It’s not even about Mexico, it’s about a wall, it’s about your fear, the 42 percent, that you’re the minority, that blacks, that Hispanics, Asians, anything that's not white is taking over. That is the wall and that's what Donald Trump has and that's what he plays. That's the grotesque." the issue to spew hateful rhetoric."
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9991 on: February 15, 2019, 08:38:58 PM »

1. Why the fuck do you think anybody cares what you think?

Are you the global moderator or the room nazi?

You, who support Trump's immoral abduction of children and separation of them from their parents, with intentional failure to keep records, think somebody else is a Nazi?

You, who endorse your party's racist endeavors, while pretending you give a damn about racism?

You are too damned fucking funny, DimBulb.

And, OMG, I say nobody gives a fuck what Bambi says and that would make me "the room nazi?"

Are you still here? Is Bambi still here? Are you locked up? Been gassed for your beliefs or your religion? Have I siezed your property? Are you feeling at risk of your life from me and my brown shirts?!

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF A NAZI, only what it is like to support them!

People are afraid of YOU and YOUR party coming for them to remove them, coming to separate them from their families for no particular reason. They are afraid to speak Spanish near your beloved border patrol for fear of being arrested!

People are afraid of being deported because they look funny to people like you, sound funny, had parents who were born in the wrong place. They are afraid of having their citizenship stripped because YOU want to take it away.

They are afraid they will lose their right to vote, their health insurance, their safety net, because YOU want to give tax breaks to the wealthy while giving lip service to reducing the deficit, like your hero, Mr. Mulvaney.

YOU are the one who actively supports Nazis and EVERYBODY here except you, Kiiid, Bambi, and maybe Luee knows it.

You want to be Global Moderator and get rid of the jerks who post 40 spam posts at a time and clean up after their messes? Say the word, asshole, and I will suggest to Liq that he anoint you, because you think you are so special that your shit don't smell.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9992 on: February 15, 2019, 08:42:36 PM »

Well...

DEUTSCH: “ Let’s pick up the word grotesque and let’s not forget what this is all about, what the emergency is, because there really is an emergency here for this base. Donald Trump ran on 'Make America Great, Make America White Again.' He ran on the wall and the Muslim ban. This is about the year 2045, where whites will be a minority in this country. That's what this is about. It’s not even about Mexico, it’s about a wall, it’s about your fear, the 42 percent, that you’re the minority, that blacks, that Hispanics, Asians, anything that's not white is taking over. That is the wall and that's what Donald Trump has and that's what he plays. That's the grotesque." the issue to spew hateful rhetoric."

They run on the fear that when they are minorities that they will be treated the way they have always treated minorities.

And given that, in their shoes I would be very afraid.

But they do not learn from the riots that have broken out again and again in our inner cities - that even when worked up and angry and destructive, they have not gone after the lives of the whites who have done this to them.

Their fear, when you come down to it, is the mirror.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9993 on: February 15, 2019, 09:32:58 PM »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #9994 on: February 15, 2019, 10:09:26 PM »

You, who support Trump's immoral abduction of children and separation of them from their parents, with intentional failure to keep records, think somebody else is a Nazi?

You, who endorse your party's racist endeavors, while pretending you give a damn about racism?

And, OMG, I say nobody gives a fuck what Bambi says and that would make me "the room nazi?"

Are you still here? Is Bambi still here? Are you locked up? Been gassed for your beliefs or your religion? Have I siezed your property? Are you feeling at risk of your life from me and my brown shirts?!

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF A NAZI, only what it is like to support them!

People are afraid of YOU and YOUR party coming for them to remove them, coming to separate them from their families for no particular reason. They are afraid to speak Spanish near your beloved border patrol for fear of being arrested!

People are afraid of being deported because they look funny to people like you, sound funny, had parents who were born in the wrong place. They are afraid of having their citizenship stripped because YOU want to take it away.

They are afraid they will lose their right to vote, their health insurance, their safety net, because YOU want to give tax breaks to the wealthy while giving lip service to reducing the deficit, like your hero, Mr. Mulvaney.

YOU are the one who actively supports Nazis and EVERYBODY here except you, Kiiid, Bambi, and maybe Luee knows it.

You want to be Global Moderator and get rid of the jerks who post 40 spam posts at a time and clean up after their messes? Say the word, asshole, and I will suggest to Liq that he anoint you, because you think you are so special that your shit don't smell.
Wow!
I have misjudged you.
You are worse than the room nazi.

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9995 on: February 15, 2019, 11:03:02 PM »

Wow!
I have misjudged you.
Must be a slow at the Red ranch.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #9996 on: February 15, 2019, 11:06:34 PM »

Wow!
I have misjudged you.

If he was a room Nazi he’d have sent you to the eastern front long ago...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #9997 on: February 16, 2019, 12:53:59 AM »

Here's Bambi's hero:

https://www.theroot.com/professor-files-civil-rights-complaint-against-black-gi-1832663186?rev=1550270182150&utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=theroot_facebook

Got to protect the poor beleaguered white male.

WSU hosts a summer workshop for Black Girls CODE, a nonprofit that introduces black girls to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) careers, which Perry claims violates Title IX, a law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex for educational institutions that receive federal funds.

#####

So, does it violate Title IX law?

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9998 on: February 16, 2019, 01:59:29 AM »

Here's Bambi's hero:

https://www.theroot.com/professor-files-civil-rights-complaint-against-black-gi-1832663186?rev=1550270182150&utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=theroot_facebook

WSU hosts a summer workshop for Black Girls CODE, a nonprofit that introduces black girls to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) careers, which Perry claims violates Title IX, a law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex for educational institutions that receive federal funds.

#####

No.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9999 on: February 16, 2019, 04:05:07 AM »

We now know there are time stamped records of back and forth between the thief account and Stone, and the publisher account and Stone. Ratfucking and conspiracy to ratfuck have been proved and are the engines behind an unknown number of sealed indictments in unknown jurisdictions including known ones in New York or New Jersey.

Mitch was very happy to let the wall get litigated separately from government shutdowns. Do what you’ll do, Don, after you sign that continuing resolution.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #10000 on: February 16, 2019, 07:34:09 AM »

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF A NAZI...
Wow!
I have misjudged you.

Every time that word "Nazi" is used in the way you've used it here, it demeans the actions of those bastards, and insults the people who were actual victims of them.

Think about that. I bet even some if your old Germanic cousins out there in Zinzinnati where the sausage is made, and the salt on the pretzels tickles your tongue bringing back memories of your little Edelweiss, would understand that.

It just reinforces how much you celebrate your own illiteracy and embrace your unique ignorance in order to "win".

barton

« Reply #10001 on: February 16, 2019, 09:42:45 AM »

I tend to think of volunteer unpaid moderators as being able to remove their moderator hat and offer personal opinions.  That doesn't make them Nazis.  Yeah, it's a slow at Red Ranch.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #10002 on: February 16, 2019, 11:23:11 AM »

Here's Bambi's hero:

#####

No.

I am sure they can find equally funded programs for only boys.  If so, then no violation.

barton

« Reply #10003 on: February 16, 2019, 12:27:24 PM »

"WSU hosts co-educational programs in coding and other STEM fields similar to Black Girls Code for both girls and boys,” Lockwood said in a statement to The South End. “In addition, Black Girls Code allows girls from all racial backgrounds to participate in its programs."   

Always helps to read past the first paragraph.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10004 on: February 16, 2019, 01:01:01 PM »

Wow!
I have misjudged you.

Still not gassed, are you?

Nor imprisoned?

Or simply shot?

Then you still have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

And you are still an amoral hypocrite, but evidently one who is anti-semitic, on top of it.

Thanks for clarifying the degrees of your bigotry.
Pages: 1 ... 665 666 [667] 668 669 ... 4288