Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 1844

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 899820 times)

Pharoah

• View Profile
Re: Meanwhile...
« Reply #7710 on: October 09, 2019, 04:09:14 PM »

Kevin Knox didn’t practice for the Knicks today because of a strained right calf. Bobby Portis and Dennis Smith Jr. were limited in practice. Wayne Ellington was out because of illness.

Friday is a long way off, but still, we do not lack for eager beavers. 

Someone sits, someone gets up off the pine. 

Pleased to hear that the league let Malevolent Morris float on his Rick Mahorn gesture. 

Message delivered...let's leave it at that. 

I do believe the motivation to be THE MAIN MAN (well, A Main Man, along with Randle) will engender at bit of restraint with MM, who demonstrated an effective inside/outside game, and that he could put the ball on the floor, and create his own shot off of the dribble. 

https://www.espn.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/6462/marcus-morris

And if you look at MM's stats and his evolution over his first nine years in the league, over the past two seasons in Boston, playing like 27 minutes a night, he demonstrated a significant uptick on FT% [84.4] and rebounding [6.1].

His previous two seasons in Detroit, when playing starter's minutes, he averaged 2.5 an 2.0 assists. 

Nice all-around game for a 6'9" [pending sneaker-less height correction], 235 pounder, even as a graybeard who just turned 30 on September 2.  Given extra responsibility as a tone setter and bell cow, as per Coach Fizdale, MM might still be maturing, and could just have a chance to really blossom in the Garden. 

One and done?

We shall see.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #7711 on: October 09, 2019, 04:16:48 PM »

Yeah..... have to think the league dropped the ball on this one

And that this isnt over between Morris and Anderson.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #7712 on: October 09, 2019, 04:18:04 PM »

Would love to see Fiz sit MM a game - let him know that Celtics shit dont play here

chipstern

• View Profile
KP Vs. JR
« Reply #7713 on: October 09, 2019, 04:31:22 PM »

Not me.  No extra meaning to that.

Well now...

Kristaps, Lee, Hardaway, Burke

for

Smith, Matthews, Jordan, Two #1 Picks. 

Basically Smith and Two #1 picks for KP. 

Lee & Hardaway & Matthews & Jordan

for

Randle, Morris, Portis, Gibson, Ellington, Bullock, Peyton

Kristaps wanted OUT

Randle wanted IN

So yeah, it has considerable resonance for moi. 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 04:33:29 PM by chipstern »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #7714 on: October 09, 2019, 04:44:02 PM »

Lee & Hardaway & Matthews & Jordan

and Kornet
and Mudiay
and Kanter
and Ellenson

Yeah, I think we should be better.  As the next year off 17-65 should be.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #7715 on: October 09, 2019, 06:28:42 PM »

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: KP Vs. JR
« Reply #7716 on: October 09, 2019, 08:32:08 PM »

1 Picks. 

Kristaps wanted OUT

Randle wanted IN

Do not get all the animus (or any of that math). You're buried neck-deep in a trench filled with steaming shit, hell yeah you're gonna be happy to walk into a 5-star hotel room for a shower and a clean bathrobe. Why the hate? Any way, it matters not, and the Latvian gangster is a game-leading by a mile +16 in his first half of basketball in 18 months or so.

*** [and of course Randle wanted in, his last two teams slammed the door on his ass. DOLAN-CHECK??? BOOOOOYAH!]

****This team is what it is but don't hate on players who are wayyyyyyyy smarter than you.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 08:35:53 PM by lesterdog »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: KP Vs. JR
« Reply #7717 on: October 09, 2019, 08:45:37 PM »

1 Picks. 

Kristaps wanted OUT

Randle wanted IN

Do not get all the animus (or any of that math). You're buried neck-deep in a trench filled with steaming shit, hell yeah you're gonna be happy to walk into a 5-star hotel room for a shower and a clean bathrobe. Why the hate? Any way, it matters not, and the Latvian gangster is a game-leading by a mile +16 in his first half of basketball in 18 months or so.

*** [and of course Randle wanted in, his last two teams slammed the door on his ass. DOLAN-CHECK??? BOOOOOYAH!]

****This team is what it is but don't hate on players who are wayyyyyyyy smarter than you.

********** you live in New York and have the misfortune of being a knick fan, so do I, but to imply anyone else should have loyalty to pro sports worst cesspool is idiocy..glorifying the bunch of leftovers who signed on after every single A-lister took a sniff and said fthis... lol, the players who wanted 2 be Knicks wanted to be knicks cause nobody else was gonna give the sam e bank...this team spits on its fans, player, former players...only an absolute drooling jackass is talking about loyalty or wants to be here or any of that shit...you like the trade & the aftermath for basketball reasons or u dont..that other shit? so stupid it makes my brain hurt

****** meanwhile, how about my m'fn Cardinals?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 08:50:24 PM by lesterdog »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

chipstern

• View Profile
Kristaps
« Reply #7718 on: October 09, 2019, 09:51:10 PM »

Dear Pendejo.

I do not hate KP

Just saw some clips of him on EPSN, and he was moving fluidly and looked like a motherfucker. 

He wanted out of Dodge, and really didn't leave us any appetizing options. 

You have lemons, you make lemonade. 

You have a bowl of piss, well...

Randle wanted to be here.  Plain and simple.  KP is not a villain.  He is a fucking rival. 

Frankly, my affection for you and Dawg notwithstanding, the narrative you are promulgating is so obsessively dark, I wonder what motivation you have to even check in, ostensibly as KNICKS fans. 

Fizz sucks.  Our free agents are a buch of cast off losers. 

Check. 

I suppose when George Steinbrenner ruled the roost at Yankee Stadium, through both thick and thin, you were equally even handed. 

But of course, by your lights, I am a Libtard Snowflake, lapping up the fake news, while you and Dawg do your best Tucker Carlson/Sean Hannity schtickla standing for truth, justice and the American way.

I am humbled to bask in your penumbra of insight and even handed analytics. 

Meanwhile. 

Bulls are looking very tough and coherent, and a nice mix of players.  Really playing the Pelicans very physical.  Like that big PG from NC with the immense Afro, what's his name.  Coby?  He is a blur. 

Zion is scary.   No surprise there. 

Meanwhile, looking healthy, and no longer dealing with the fucking Lakers and or being shadowed by his lunatic fucking father, Lonzo appears to have found a nice soft landing zone.  Some really sweet looks.   

The Knicks.  Happy to have some hoops.  Happy to have something to root for.  I see possibility.  You see a carnal house. 

There are always the Nyets. 

Knock yourselves out. 

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7719 on: October 09, 2019, 09:53:06 PM »

We signed smart talented players who compete physically for near market rates. No softies. No plodders. No prima donnas. More mainstays than castoffs to a man. I like our new mix. Canthe coaches get them operating near their potential? If so, we’ Have some fun.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #7720 on: October 09, 2019, 09:59:02 PM »

KP is not a rival.

Just a dude in Dallas.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #7721 on: October 09, 2019, 11:05:59 PM »

Barrett, Randle and Morris will play many, MANY minutes

I like that.  Add Mitchell to that grouping and i'll be very happy.  The question of PG will be answered with whoever has the hot hand.  I don't see a problem with Elf and Dennis competing to see who has the best chemistry with that foursome.  And its not like the one who sits at first won't play. 

And injuries will dictate minutes undoubtedly.  Youngsters seem to be more fragile these days than 20 years ago.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #7722 on: October 10, 2019, 01:11:45 AM »

24 minutes for Mitch

And 66 games

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
PP#1
« Reply #7723 on: October 10, 2019, 04:17:47 AM »

Dear Pendejo.

I do not hate KP

Just saw some clips of him on EPSN, and he was moving fluidly and looked like a motherfucker. 

He wanted out of Dodge, and really didn't leave us any appetizing options. 

You have lemons, you make lemonade. 

You have a bowl of piss, well...

Randle wanted to be here.  Plain and simple.  KP is not a villain.  He is a fucking rival. 

Frankly, my affection for you and Dawg notwithstanding, the narrative you are promulgating is so obsessively dark, I wonder what motivation you have to even check in, ostensibly as KNICKS fans. 

Fizz sucks.  Our free agents are a buch of cast off losers. 

Check. 

I suppose when George Steinbrenner ruled the roost at Yankee Stadium, through both thick and thin, you were equally even handed. 

But of course, by your lights, I am a Libtard Snowflake, lapping up the fake news, while you and Dawg do your best Tucker Carlson/Sean Hannity schtickla standing for truth, justice and the American way.

I am humbled to bask in your penumbra of insight and even handed analytics. 

Meanwhile. 

Bulls are looking very tough and coherent, and a nice mix of players.  Really playing the Pelicans very physical.  Like that big PG from NC with the immense Afro, what's his name.  Coby?  He is a blur. 

Zion is scary.   No surprise there. 

Meanwhile, looking healthy, and no longer dealing with the fucking Lakers and or being shadowed by his lunatic fucking father, Lonzo appears to have found a nice soft landing zone.  Some really sweet looks.   

The Knicks.  Happy to have some hoops.  Happy to have something to root for.  I see possibility.  You see a carnal house. 

There are always the Nyets. 

Knock yourselves out.

Dear Positive Pussy #1,

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

I never expressed any particular views about KP’s departure as I don’t have any. Business decision and good luck to all parties involved.

And I think Phony Phizz is a bad coach and we’ll win about 20 games. Like I said later, I hope you’re right  and I’m wrong.

Now, for my terrible sins you want to send me to Nyetland? I don’t think so. I don’t do Russian, I leave that to Rudy and his client.

PS. I love you too 💓
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #7724 on: October 10, 2019, 08:19:29 AM »

The Russian isn't in Brooklyn any more.  Made his $$ and flew the coop before upcoming NBA BS/strife could eat him up.
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 1844