Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 1844

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 899724 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #4425 on: February 10, 2019, 01:01:40 PM »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: February 10, 2019, 01:31:41 PM »

AD announced he was leaving.
You get the best return you can get.
With the Lake effect, you get 3 young starters and probably two late 1st round picks down the road.  You've got JRue and Randle.

Ball - JRue - Ingram - Kuz - Randle (at least as good as the team with AD).
Frazier, ETwuan, StanJohn, Kenrich, Sol Hill as your bench for now.
Pick up a C in the off-season -- there's a glut so you can get someone decent for cheap.

I think maybe the other way you do it is to see where you are midseason next year (50 game mark) and then decide whether to deal AD.

Any thought of doing this just drives the price UP for the summer.

Heard Ainge was dangling Rozier for another decent #1...... to add to the offer.  Interesting.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4427 on: February 10, 2019, 03:57:47 PM »

this is just about right:

In the end, I think Fiz is like that substitute teacher we all had at one point in school: charismatic, looked the best ever for the first two weeks because he/she wasn’t grilling our asses on homework and tasks while giving us the chance to openly speak our mind in class, we couldn’t stop raving about him/her for finally “freeing us”. Then after a month you realized that substitute teacher couldn’t teach a thing and you were late a month in learning useful (or at the very least exam-necessary) notions, and you’d have to work your ass out double if you wanted to be par on the course. I commend the fact that, in the end, he’s playing a lot our youngsters. I can’t commend anything else about his work in the first 55 games of the season.

http://knickerblogger.net/toronto-raptors-104-new-york-knicks-99-game-recap/
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #4428 on: February 10, 2019, 04:30:45 PM »

KP says he won't resign, and you say the Knicks should've kept him and offered him the money to see if he really turns it down.
AD says he won't resign and you say the Pelicans should have dealt him rather than tempt him with $80 million more.

Can't have it both ways.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Kam(s)ter is right some times
« Reply #4429 on: February 10, 2019, 05:25:23 PM »

KP says he won't resign, and you say the Knicks should've kept him and offered him the money to see if he really turns it down.
AD says he won't resign and you say the Pelicans should have dealt him rather than tempt him with $80 million more.

Can't have it both ways.

Ok, good argument, I’m convinced. Phuck KP and his silly brother.

Now, phuck AD and NO as well. I’d rather keep DJ AND Mitchell, and if we get Zion there’s no way I give him up for AD. I’m not even sure I want KI over Dennis Smith. Now, going after KD and KL with Dolan’s money or even Klay would be sweet.

Then we give Fiz some FO job for his excellent  tanking, get a real coach and we’re all set.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: February 10, 2019, 07:50:47 PM »

first 5 minutes of this game the best 5 ive seen all year...

Team defense was on point. DJ  DSJ and Knox delivered on O.

Hezonja and Dotson looked like the game still hasn't slowed down for them yet they managed to contribute to the cohesive whole.

Oh and Vonleh didn't start the game.

---

Methinks we should have dealt NV.  As i doubt he stays a Knick. 

We've had other one-year wonders in the past.  Mike Beasley. Christopher Copeland.  Jerry Lin.   

When you're clearing cap space and have a player playing well on a bad team on an ending deal... try to get something before he leaves or you have to renounce his hold.

Philly has 10 second round picks over the next three years... we couldn't tempt them to part with a couple for Noah?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 08:26:18 PM by Kam »

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
The other Noah
« Reply #4431 on: February 10, 2019, 08:23:51 PM »

Joakim leading the Grizz to a victory over AD and the Plexicans  -- in 30 minutes off the bench he contributed 19pts 14rebs and 3 assists.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Mitchell B. Robbin'sons last 10 games
« Reply #4432 on: February 10, 2019, 08:38:00 PM »

9.4 ppg 5.8 rpg 2.8 bpg .766 fg%

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Re: Mitchell B. Robbin'sons last 10 games
« Reply #4433 on: February 10, 2019, 08:39:42 PM »

in 19.1 minutes while only fouling 2.4 times.

Only thing stopping Mitch is Fiz.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: The other Noah
« Reply #4434 on: February 10, 2019, 08:45:27 PM »

Joakim leading the Grizz to a victory over AD and the Plexicans  -- in 30 minutes off the bench he contributed 19pts 14rebs and 3 assists.

Yep, Horrible Hornacek poisoned Knicks relationship with Noah just like Fizzy Fizz did with Kanter. Both will contribute on other teams with Dolan’s money. Oh well ... water under that bridge.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: February 10, 2019, 08:54:06 PM »

Yep, Horrible Hornacek poisoned Knicks relationship with Noah just like Fizzy Fizz did with Kanter. Both will contribute on other teams with Dolan’s money. Oh well ... water under that bridge.

NBA players live in an alternate universe.  They're empowered to the Nth degree to the point of misusing that power.
I can't keep mouthing off about my boss at work and complaining to everyone about not getting the most work or best jobs.
Do your job. You get paid. Coach controls minutes.  That's how shit works when shit works right.

Players who fancy themselves in charge of minutes are delusional.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: February 10, 2019, 09:02:03 PM »

NBA players live in an alternate universe.  They're empowered to the Nth degree to the point of misusing that power.
I can't keep mouthing off about my boss at work and complaining to everyone about not getting the most work or best jobs.
Do your job. You get paid. Coach controls minutes.  That's how shit works when shit works right.

We want Kam(s)ter
We want Kam(s)ter

Chanted the shareholders ... er fans.

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: February 10, 2019, 09:15:49 PM »

We want Kam(s)ter
We want Kam(s)ter

Chanted the shareholders ... er fans.

Those were Receps goons

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Mitchell B. Robbin'sons last 10 games
« Reply #4438 on: February 10, 2019, 09:19:48 PM »

Mitch looking to be just the second rook since 2000 to get 2 blocks per game.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4439 on: February 10, 2019, 09:21:07 PM »

Could have done just fine here if they had just put him on the court.
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 1844