Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1252 1253 [1254] 1255 1256 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 750979 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #18795 on: October 22, 2021, 01:49:17 PM »

Do you mean Washington DC. Mr President?

Heh.

Do you mean Jill, sir?

If mocking the effects of aging is your thing, you had better hope karma is not.

Fair enough

But why aren't you or others representing your party here at least putting forth concern of his current capability?

He is clearly more capable than 99 percent of Americans and far more capable than anyone put forward by or supporting republicans in the last several decades.

He is capable of not humping the flag for a start. That gets ugly when rapey republicans do it.

He is capable of distinguishing the difference between poison and medicine. The republicans have a huge problem with this leading to a growing pile of dead GOP followers.

He has created the highest valued stock market indexes of all time and the policies he has already enacted have caused jobless claims to fall lower than they have been since Covid-19 was discovered.

His justice department has jailed hundreds of the creepy traitor fucktards you normally see polluting GOP primary slates and emergency psych wards.

The real question is why are republicans so afraid of good government?

One likely answer is that republicans fear that under good government, more of their heinous sex crimes will come to light. This certainly motivates all trumps, Matt Gaetz, and Gym Jordan.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18796 on: October 22, 2021, 01:56:29 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2021/10/22/gerrymandering-will-backfire-on/

GOP primaries attract only scumbags as the party declares itself an exclusive bastion of scum and scumminess. 

You are not allowed to have an idea as a republican unless you bathe it and yourself in scum first, according to republican party bylaws.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18797 on: October 22, 2021, 02:04:01 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2021/10/22/steve-bannons-contempt-case-could-the-coverup-lead-to-the-truth-of-the-crime/

Kid pines for the good people who were destroying the economy, our national security, and our standing in the world as recently as ten months ago. Kid has a mind like a goldfish and a face like a tapeworm. It explains why he supports the group pushing us into a second hot civil war as a prelude to their main project of starting WWIII.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18798 on: October 22, 2021, 02:19:14 PM »

Red is onboard with the republican project. He realizes total nuclear war is his only potential path to clearing his debt problems. To keep that hope alive Red is more than ready to fuck himself and anyone and anything else that gets caught in the crossfire.

Holly Martins

« Reply #18799 on: October 22, 2021, 02:20:06 PM »

Attaboy.

Who was the last Republican you supported?

(I have a guess)

Probably Chuck Hagel would be the most recent.  Revised his opinions on Iraq and Gitmo, when he had better intel.  Was capable of admitting error.  Dedicated public servant.  Class act.  Was that your guess?

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #18800 on: October 22, 2021, 02:28:44 PM »

Barnes and Noble called and they said that the book that I ordered came in. Very cool. I ordered Screenwriting 434 by Lew Hunter, which was recommended by people here on Escape From Elba.

Meanwhile I am reading Screenplay, The Foundations of Screenwriting by Syd Field.

I want to improve as a writer and try to write some more movies and television shows. I wrote one movie with the help of a college professor in Texas, and I want to get it made, and I want to write more movies.

I have a new Apple laptop which was recommended by Chapman film school, all of the filmmakers are using Apple computers, and 95% of the writers in Hollywood are using Final Draft, so that was where my Stimulus money went. Now I need to learn how to use this new computer, I am watching videos on You Tube about how to use it, and I am going to have to spend more money and have programs put on it, I need to buy Final Draft and other programs.

The videos say that I can publish my poetry book with the computer just like it is, but I need to learn how to do it. I guess I can publish my book with MacBook Pages. I want to publish my poetry book with Barnes and Noble as soon as possible. I need to learn how to do it.

So, I am learning and growing, and I am studying. No matter how old I get I want to keep learning and growing.

Salute,

Tony V.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18801 on: October 22, 2021, 02:33:24 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/free-to-learn-ads-virginia-governor

Republican Glenn Youngkin surges to tie with McAuliffe in polls

Fox is lying to you because they do not want you to know the size of the McAuliffe lead. That, along with the strict instructions from your alpha predator, tubby the slimy lard worm, for all republicans not to vote at all until his reinstatement which should be any day now will depress republican turnout enough to let Virginia hand Youngkin and trumpism a nice embarrassment of a loss.

Doesnt appear you will be winning this one, Fac.

Independents have totally flipped towards Youngkin.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18802 on: October 22, 2021, 02:36:19 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2021/10/22/gerrymandering-will-backfire-on/

GOP primaries attract only scumbags as the party declares itself an exclusive bastion of scum and scumminess. 

You are not allowed to have an idea as a republican unless you bathe it and yourself in scum first, according to republican party bylaws.

SALON!!!
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18803 on: October 22, 2021, 03:18:23 PM »

You folks have consistently come out against any such strictures here.

- Mod

You have never tried ruling with an iron fist here.  Give it a shot.  Start slowly - as in no curse words.  Then you can get to Management 102 level.  Maybe in 4 years you get your Bachelor's.

That's exactly the sort of thing that you folks have said that you are opposed to in the past.

Is Kid right and that is what you would like?

Or is your reaction to "no curse words" to say "fuck that?"
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18804 on: October 22, 2021, 03:21:38 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/free-to-learn-ads-virginia-governor

Republican Glenn Youngkin surges to tie with McAuliffe in polls

Fox is lying to you because they do not want you to know the size of the McAuliffe lead. That, along with the strict instructions from your alpha predator, tubby the slimy lard worm, for all republicans not to vote at all until his reinstatement which should be any day now will depress republican turnout enough to let Virginia hand Youngkin and trumpism a nice embarrassment of a loss.

Doesnt appear you will be winning this one, Fac.

Independents have totally flipped towards Youngkin.

Put down the crackpipe and eat your vegetables.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/governor/virginia/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Republicans would do better with independents if they stopped giving the impression that they only get into political contests in the first place to give themselves more opportunities to commit rape.

Your party should at least censure its dozen or so most prominent rapists. We do not expect you to have the balls to kick them out, but the way you bend over and give them leadership positions is embarrassing for everyone in the nation.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18805 on: October 22, 2021, 03:24:40 PM »

If republicans vote in Virginia, they are betraying donald trump and repudiating republicanism as it exists and has existed for the last five years.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18806 on: October 22, 2021, 03:39:45 PM »

Democrats know that to defeat the republican poo pile of evil running up and down the ticket in Virginia, they will need every vote, every lawyer, and will ultimately need to hound republicans out of public buildings they are hiding in while pissing in the corners as if the republicans were once again trespassing in a wilderness refuge they are trying to make some garbled point about.

Republicans are real sick and real bad and can no longer know better so Democrats know they have a real fight on and that it will go to the bitter end. Democrats are resolute and take comfort in the fact they have vastly more public support than republicans who are as unattractive as any of the terminally mentally ill who run the republican party.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #18808 on: October 22, 2021, 03:48:28 PM »

In my world...today's paper features 4 young ladies who are wearing lovely dresses.
Classy dresses, calf length, one above the knee but not very short.
Lovely colours, Spring has sprung.
After 4 months of lockdown and wearing only active wear, women are rushing to dept stores to buy dresses and sandals. Myer reports selling 110, 000 dresses in the last few weeks.
Women falling out of their tops, and bottoms, is really oh so yesterday.
Modesty is now Queen again...it seems.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18809 on: October 22, 2021, 03:54:16 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/10/21/2059485/-The-backlash-against-AT-T-s-support-of-OAN-is-growing-stronger

The DOJ needs to build a RICO-terrorism-fraud case that seizes all conservative assets, corporate and individual, especially those connected to media.

It is a matter of public safety, public decency, and the only remedy for the growing wave of conservative corruption.
Pages: 1 ... 1252 1253 [1254] 1255 1256 ... 2924