Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 ... 2921

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 745132 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #26880 on: May 12, 2022, 09:11:08 PM »

They might - if they didnt think you might kill it

As you would say, LOL.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26881 on: May 12, 2022, 09:13:01 PM »

If you kill a pregnant woman then you are charged with the death of 2 people, the unborn baby and the mother. The law considers the unborn baby to be a person and you are charged with murder for killing that unborn baby as well as being charged with the murder of the mother.

Salute,

Tony V.

Not in a lot of states, Tony.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

We had a famous case here in California with Scott Peterson who killed his pregnant wife, he was charged with the murder of the wife along with being charged for the murder of the unborn baby.

Salute,

Tony V.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26882 on: May 12, 2022, 09:15:10 PM »

Holly Martins

« Reply #26883 on: May 12, 2022, 09:22:38 PM »

What was the specific grounds for her banning?

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26884 on: May 12, 2022, 09:27:14 PM »

Guns are great...for self defence.
Every woman/female child over 10 in America in a wheelchair should carry one at all times.

If that would be discouraging to Australians, most of whom are simply terrible, I will think about it.

A strong temptation to shoot pricks like kid might prove problematic. Any suggestions on that?
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26885 on: May 12, 2022, 09:28:46 PM »

Of note, we need to bring back a respect for farming, and for farm jobs. Wine has glamour, but we need to have respect for all farm jobs. And it should not be considered punishment to have our new immigrants work in the fields as opposed to being on welfare, if a farm job is open then it should not be considered beneath them to work at a farm job. And many people like to get out there and play music while they are working in the fields, etc.

Instead of sending our new immigrants and refugees to inner cities, to violent places where people get murdered every weekend, we can send our new people to nice safe places in the country where they can have safe, peaceful lives, and where they can do farm work. Here in California we have Bakersfield, and Merced, and there are vineyards in Napa, etc, those are nice, safe areas where people can do farm jobs. In Battle Mountain, Nevada, they can raise cattle, and pigs, and they can have greenhouses where they can grow flowers to sell to San Francisco, etc, they can do trade with San Francisco.

As our new immigrants and refugees arrive, then we need to send them to peaceful rural areas where they can do farm work instead of squeezing them all into the inner cities where there are already problems.

We are going to have a lot of new people coming here from Ukraine, and from Russia, and from other places, and they need to be willing to do farm work. And we have the United Farm Workers union.

Salute,

Tony V.

You are not the first one to advocate sending legal immigrants to certain places as a condition of entry/residency.
In bambuworld such suggestions are met with "racist", "discrimination" etc.
Often not enough people to pick the fruit crops etc in bambuland, so people from the Pacific Islands enter on legal work visas, earn good money, then return home until the next season.
System works well.

Illegal immigrants and visas overstayers are not welcome.

We have Mexico next door, and Latin America, we have plenty of workers here, we need to make them all legal, and we have the United Farm Workers, we just need to make it fashionable to be a farm worker, like it is to be a construction worker or a truck driver, and it can be fun to go work at a vineyard if you have the right attitude, and I picked strawberries as a child and it was fun, I got out there in the strawberry field with my family and we all picked strawberries.

People need to stop thinking that it is abuse, or slavery, if they have to get out and pick oranges, or whatever. During the Great Depression people came to California from all over the USA to pick fruit. My family came from Denver, Colorado, to California during the Great Depression and they all picked fruit, they were in the camp that was in "The Grapes of Wrath" by John Steinbeck. My family said they were lucky to be able to pick fruit in California during the Great Depression. And they wished they had unions then, and now we have the United Farm Workers so it is better now. The farm workers have it good now.

We just need to accept farm workers as being real jobs, and there needs to be television shows featuring characters who are farm workers, etc.

I was going to go work on a vineyard in the wine country here in California so that I could live in the wine country and so that I can learn about the wine business. We need to make it fashionable, and cool, and respected, to be a farm worker.

The immigrants might enjoy working in the fields if they had the right attitude, and the entertainment industry can help to make it cool to be a farm worker.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 09:31:52 PM by FlyingVProd »

Holly Martins

« Reply #26886 on: May 12, 2022, 09:34:48 PM »

Appears the account photo was a fake - a GAN generated image - and there were other shenanigans with photos swiped from Instagram accounts, etc.  So the suspension is not for political content.  In any case, a fair point is made: why do feti only have personhood when it's convenient for one hot-button issue? 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26887 on: May 12, 2022, 09:48:33 PM »

I have no idea who Gabby_ucm is.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26888 on: May 12, 2022, 09:49:18 PM »

Appears the account photo was a fake - a GAN generated image - and there were other shenanigans with photos swiped from Instagram accounts, etc.  So the suspension is not for political content.  In any case, a fair point is made: why do feti only have personhood when it's convenient for one hot-button issue?

Duh.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #26889 on: May 12, 2022, 10:15:38 PM »

Josh's Gabby

Heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26890 on: May 12, 2022, 10:25:54 PM »

Josh's Gabby

Heh

IOW, you don't know, either.

Got it.

Heh.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26891 on: May 12, 2022, 10:27:50 PM »

I had a neighbor named Gabby, she was a hot blonde Latina who looked like Shakira. When she would buy pizza for herself then she would always buy enough for all of the children and she would feed pizza to all of the children in the complex. And she used to have parties for the children, with pinatas and everything, and she would sing the pinata song with the children in Spanish. She was a sweet and classy neighbor, I was sad to see her move.

I hope more great neighbors like her move in, it makes it nice living here if I have good neighbors.

And it is getting better as the meth heads are moving out.

It makes a big difference if you have good neighbors.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #26892 on: May 12, 2022, 10:39:19 PM »

I had a neighbor named Gabby, she was a hot blonde Latina who looked like Shakira. When she would buy pizza for herself then she would always buy enough for all of the children and she would feed pizza to all of the children in the complex. And she used to have parties for the children, with pinatas and everything, and she would sing the pinata song with the children in Spanish. She was a sweet and classy neighbor, I was sad to see her move.

I hope more great neighbors like her move in, it makes it nice living here if I have good neighbors.

And it is getting better as the meth heads are moving out.

It makes a big difference if you have good neighbors.

Salute,

Tony V.

I knew a girl named Gabby (real name was Gabrielle from Argentina) and she lived in my building with her green card hubby.

She was a freak.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26893 on: May 12, 2022, 11:03:53 PM »

If I owned this apartment complex then I would use it for affordable housing for people in the entertainment industry. We have the Dodge film school at Chapman that is only 10 miles away. It could be safe affordable housing for people in the entertainment industry and we could have parties, etc, and we have a swimming pool. And we could have a few Playboy Playmates living here to spice it up. I was friends with Pia Reyes, she was a Playmate from the Philippines.

California can be paradise if you have the right attitude and if you have good neighbors.

And I am right by Disneyland.

I would fill this place full of people from the entertainment industry.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26894 on: May 12, 2022, 11:28:58 PM »

Here is a photo of my friend Pia Reyes, she was a Playmate from the Philippines, but her husband was a scumbag con artist. And you have to be careful when you are dealing with some people, they will kill you if you steal from them. The guy is lucky he did not get killed. I hope Pia left him.

Anyhow, here is a photo of Pia...

It would be nice to have a few Playmates living here in my apartment complex. If I owned this place it would be all people from the entertainment industry.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 ... 2921