Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1839 1840 [1841] 1842 1843 ... 2923

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 749293 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27600 on: June 01, 2022, 11:59:23 AM »

You know the GOP is desperate whenever they roll out Hunter Biden.

Nothing to roll out -the story tells itself.  And absolutely will affect the 2024 race.

Dream on sucker.

Hunter Biden will only put more scrutiny on the batshit crazy MAGA candidates

I said race, not races.

You were talking 2024

Candidates include DeSantis and Abbott and all the othe folks who will be in the primary. Not Trump, though.

His asshole is about be joined by a new rectal orifice.

If that happens, the country should declare a new ecumenical holey day.

As for embarassing relatives, I think Americans are pretty jaded.  Jimmy didn't lose 1980 because of Billy.

Carters weren't corrupt.

You think Billy was just gullible in allowing himself to be used for Billy Beer, not corrupt?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27601 on: June 01, 2022, 12:18:34 PM »

You know the GOP is desperate whenever they roll out Hunter Biden.

Nothing to roll out -the story tells itself.  And absolutely will affect the 2024 race.

Dream on sucker.

Hunter Biden will only put more scrutiny on the batshit crazy MAGA candidates

I said race, not races.

You were talking 2024

Candidates include DeSantis and Abbott and all the othe folks who will be in the primary. Not Trump, though.

His asshole is about be joined by a new rectal orifice.

If that happens, the country should declare a new ecumenical holey day.

As for embarassing relatives, I think Americans are pretty jaded.  Jimmy didn't lose 1980 because of Billy.

Carters weren't corrupt.
Outside of the Right Wing bubble, neither is Joe Biden.
A parrot bit me.

Holly Martins

« Reply #27602 on: June 01, 2022, 01:27:18 PM »

My life goal,.when I walked out of college with my BA degree in Justice, Morality and Constitutional Democracy was to go to work for a Disney theme park as a dwarf.

Dwarfs retire early.  Common fact.
            - Finbar McBride
On the downside, a lot of.dwarfs try to kill themselves.  A disproportionate amount, actually. Herve.Villechaize off of Fantasy Island. I think somebody from the Time Bandits did. I suppose they must get really sad about like... being really little and that... people looking at them, laughing at them, calling them names. You know, "short arse". There's another famous midget. I miss him but I can't remember. It's not the R2D2 man; no, he's still going. I hope your midget doesn't kill himself. Your dream sequence will be fucked.

It's like a bad hobbit I just can't kick. 

Holly Martins

« Reply #27603 on: June 01, 2022, 01:30:53 PM »

Biden is like a wonkish boy scout.  The contortions that the Far Right employs to make him seem corrupt would fill a yoga master with envy. 

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27604 on: June 01, 2022, 02:33:21 PM »

People like Kid are so corrupt in so many ways that they cannot imagine how a person could get through life without being at least mostly corrupt. If that is really happening, if people like Carter, Obama, and Biden are real, it implies that crooked right-wingers, like the aforementioned worm, Kid, are getting things very very wrong in their personal and political lives. If you are as mentally weak as Kid, that fact does not bear thinking about.

Chastity, poverty, and obedience are the best bets for villains like Kid to avoid eternity swimming in a fiery lake. Immense and constant social and political pressure can contain the villainy of horrid little fucks like Kid while they still shuffle about on our living earth spreading filth and evil. 
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27605 on: June 01, 2022, 02:37:59 PM »

Listening to Herschel Walker talking about gun control is hard to do.

But, you know, Cain killed Abel.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27606 on: June 01, 2022, 02:38:15 PM »

Biden ad infinitum
The Second Amendment was never absolute,You could not  buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed. You could not go out and purchase a lot of weapons.

Biden has repeated that phrase at least fives times since his Inauguration and has earned a cumulative 16 Pinocchios from the Washington Post and three FALSE labels from Politifact.

No wonder the White House Staff is constantly mopping up for his lies.
Biden has no credibility on this issue and only continues to encourage distrust from voters on everything else he babbles about.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27607 on: June 01, 2022, 02:54:36 PM »

http://www.thebulwark.com/doug-mastriano-christian-nationalism-and-the-cult-of-the-ar-15/

Red, I have a friendly observation for you.

If you so much as touch a shofar you are very likely to wind up as a pillar of salt.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27608 on: June 01, 2022, 02:59:22 PM »

I have been living like Henry David Thoreau on Walden Pond, only in Southern California by Disneyland. I have been doing a lot of thinking, and a lot of writing, and I have come to many philosophical conclusions, and I have tried to guide society to a higher state of being like Thoreau did.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27609 on: June 01, 2022, 03:51:10 PM »

Biden ad infinitum
The Second Amendment was never absolute,You could not  buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed. You could not go out and purchase a lot of weapons.

Biden has repeated that phrase at least fives times since his Inauguration and has earned a cumulative 16 Pinocchios from the Washington Post and three FALSE labels from Politifact.

No wonder the White House Staff is constantly mopping up for his lies.
Biden has no credibility on this issue and only continues to encourage distrust from voters on everything else he babbles about.
Red, a proven liar dissing someone else's credibility. Too funny. He is probably lying in this blurb too, but why bother checking. He is a lying CPH.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27610 on: June 01, 2022, 04:37:45 PM »

When your electoral strategy depends on fewer people voting it means you know your policies suck.

Cannot win elections straight up? Accuse your opponent of cheating while you actually cheat.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/01/gop-contest-elections-tapes-00035758
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27611 on: June 01, 2022, 04:49:23 PM »

Check out Charles Booker in Kentucky.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27612 on: June 01, 2022, 06:31:30 PM »

Check out Charles Booker in Kentucky.
A comparison you make only because he is black.

Has Booker proposed a department that can look at young men thats looking at women thats looking at their social media?
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27613 on: June 01, 2022, 06:47:51 PM »

Turns out the claim a teacher propped open the school door in Uvalde was also a lie. Jesus the cops are lying so much you would think they were REDSTATEWARD.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27614 on: June 01, 2022, 06:55:52 PM »

Christian Walker on the price of gas...

https://twitter.com/christianwvids/status/1469780200854491137?s=21

Meanwhile the garment he is wearing is $1,295.00
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 1839 1840 [1841] 1842 1843 ... 2923