Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 2782

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 651958 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #2985 on: March 07, 2021, 05:11:00 PM »

Anyone else really enjoying this battle between Forum Dick 1 and Forum Dick 2?

Not enjoying,  and scrolling past.   At some point you have to wonder how expending all those words on ill will and gotcha jabs affects the brain.   If it's truly the SSDD, then why bother with it at all?

Bart-You might want to wonder why Larry brought up a long forgotten and dismissed piece of his intentionally misleading bullshit rather than discuss Joe Manchin's 12-hour decision to deliver the decisive 50th vote in the Biden relief bill within the context of Larry's wet dream of what he espouses as an instantaneously achievable GO BIG agenda and wish list.

The SSDD was a just gentle reminder to Larry that his bullshit is remembered.
I like you, and I like Larry, but why does every discussion between the two of you seem to be like trying to handle glue? Lord knows I occasionally like arguments where the quote boxes run to double figures but sometimes it needs a rest.

The only argument is Banks has decided I am stupid and dishonest.

Larry-I never said you were stupid.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: March 07, 2021, 05:32:37 PM »

Boston lockjaw thing. Once they latch on, right or wrong, it’s hard for them to let go.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: March 07, 2021, 05:41:21 PM »

Which would mean something maybe IF YOU GAVE A FUCK WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE WHICH YOU DID NOT.

Come on man - lay of the weed

If you cant follow simple reasoning.....

(hint:  Trump was not accused of anything involving women while in office)
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: March 07, 2021, 05:43:13 PM »

Argue for ten pages over that now
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: March 07, 2021, 05:48:08 PM »

Not enjoying,  and scrolling past.   At some point you have to wonder how expending all those words on ill will and gotcha jabs affects the brain.   If it's truly the SSDD, then why bother with it at all?

Bart-You might want to wonder why Larry brought up a long forgotten and dismissed piece of his intentionally misleading bullshit rather than discuss Joe Manchin's 12-hour decision to deliver the decisive 50th vote in the Biden relief bill within the context of Larry's wet dream of what he espouses as an instantaneously achievable GO BIG agenda and wish list.

I like you, and I like Larry, but why does every discussion between the two of you seem to be like trying to handle glue? Lord knows I occasionally like arguments where the quote boxes run to double figures but sometimes it needs a rest.

As far as dishonest, that's a winning argument as applied to what's already been proven through the June repost.

You'd be stupid to keep trying to pretend that isn't the case---which is what you've done.

May be you'll wise up and admit when you're wrong---like RED does!

LOL!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 05:49:48 PM by UNO »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: March 07, 2021, 05:48:57 PM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: March 07, 2021, 05:52:47 PM »

Three Palestinian fishermen were killed on Sunday when their boat exploded off the Gaza Strip, a blast that a human rights group said was likely caused by errant Palestinian rocket fire.

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights said the boat was two miles offshore when the shell hit and "completely destroyed it".

"The center condemns the incident, which indications suggest mostly likely occurred as a result of resistance training," said the statement, referring to Palestinian militant groups.

https://news.yahoo.com/three-gaza-fishermen-killed-apparent-171034663.html

Too fucking bad.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: March 07, 2021, 05:55:04 PM »

Boston lockjaw thing. Once they latch on, right or wrong, it’s hard for them to let go.

Fac, I can be a tenacious mothafucker, but rather than post your empty rhetoric, which I'll admiit you are very good at, type a coherent thought or two on "GO BIG" and in particular the laundry list of about 20 social programs you and Larry described as GO BIG and that Biden should pursue in his first two years, in the context of the 50-49 staight party line vote we saw this week-end over the $1.9T RELIEF PACKAGE.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: March 07, 2021, 06:00:24 PM »

More "pro-life" bullshit: https://news.yahoo.com/man-shoots-himself-outside-raleigh-170538900.html

So, you love the baby Jesus but you carry guns to kill.

Fucking assholes.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: March 07, 2021, 06:09:15 PM »

Fac, I can be a tenacious mothafucker, but rather than post your empty rhetoric, which I'll admiit you are very good at, type a coherent thought or two on "GO BIG" and in particular the laundry list of about 20 social programs you and Larry described as GO BIG and that Biden should pursue in his first two years, in the context of the 50-49 staight party line vote we saw this week-end over the $1.9T RELIEF PACKAGE.

Oh, well, now you've beyond his ken.

Fac only does snark, and never substance.

Biden, in 45 days got his bill done---with no help from the GOP  who have fully embraced right wing extremism, and a lot of needless whining by those who embrace their leftist dogma which does not work in the mainstream of American politics, where most sane voters live.

He's got broad approval from the American people on how he has handled the Coronavirus.

What worries the American people is opening up too fast---as Texas, Mississippi and other states led down the wrong path by the abject ignorance of their "leaders".

The leftists in the party need to see what's really in front of them, and not what they want to see---and maybe they will begin to understand that the pragmatism of President Biden is the correct formula for growing and sustaining Democratic political power.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: March 07, 2021, 06:11:12 PM »

Will Biden be doing anything to stop overseas outsourcing companies being allowed to operate on American soil and seemingly take American jobs?

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: March 07, 2021, 06:20:12 PM »

The leftists in the party need to see what's really in front of them, and not what they want to see---and maybe they will begin to understand that the pragmatism of President Biden is the correct formula for growing and sustaining Democratic political power.

Yup.

Historically mid-terms are brutal for the out of office party, but if Biden can get America to the mid-terms healthy and happy and hopeful, and the Dems ask voters

ARE YOU BETTER OFF TODAY THAN YOU WERE...

The Ds have a chance to consolidate gains and move more aggressively in '22 and then again '24.

Put the Repubs in a box and make them argue against shit most might want, jobs, heathcare, insurance, a future for their kids.

Or Dems can scare the mods and indies going into '22 with easily demonized social programs that the Repubs are really good at.

Willie Horton's going to college for free and banging your daughter and she's getting free abortions down at planned parenthood!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 06:23:52 PM by bankshot1 »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2997 on: March 07, 2021, 06:28:29 PM »

Sure you have, Banks.

Quite frequently. You know, when you say someone should get smart, learn something, etc?"

By the way, are you going to watch the Harry and Meghan interview with Oprah?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2998 on: March 07, 2021, 06:29:40 PM »

Around my neighbor hood it was called being bullheaded.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2999 on: March 07, 2021, 06:30:18 PM »

Argue for ten pages over that now

Aren't you supposed to sucking Trump's put?

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 2782