Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2850 2851 [2852] 2853 2854 ... 2912

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 738994 times)

Oilcan

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42765 on: August 04, 2024, 08:05:41 PM »

I hope it will be Tim Walz he would most likely expand electorate among progressives, suburbanites and independents. A lot of political bang for the buck.

Hubert Humphrey, Walter Mondale, Tim Walz - that would almost lead one to start a VP breeding farm in Minnesota. 

Seriously, he seems a strong possible.  Like Whitmer, he could be California Kamala's Midwest Translator. 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42766 on: August 04, 2024, 08:10:02 PM »

Also, since Vice President Harris has actually served in the executive branch she has a much clearer idea what the job entails and what qualifications are required for the role than her opponent or anyone else on his team.

Im on the pavement

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42767 on: August 04, 2024, 08:57:55 PM »

Also, since Vice President Harris has actually served in the executive branch she has a much clearer idea what the job entails and what qualifications are required for the role than her opponent or anyone else on his team.

That is a laugh since she refused to do what was asked of her, except to break ties in the Senate

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42768 on: August 04, 2024, 09:04:01 PM »

JIM, COULD YOU PLEASE FIX YOUR FORMATTING.

I DID NOT WRITE THAT REPLY TO Facilitatorn.

Im on the pavement

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42769 on: August 04, 2024, 10:45:58 PM »

I hope it will be Tim Walz he would most likely expand electorate among progressives, suburbanites and independents. A lot of political bang for the buck.

Hubert Humphrey, Walter Mondale, Tim Walz - that would almost lead one to start a VP breeding farm in Minnesota. 

Seriously, he seems a strong possible.  Like Whitmer, he could be California Kamala's Midwest Translator.

Whitmer is out of the running.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42770 on: August 04, 2024, 10:58:50 PM »

Kamala can Preside over a time of great wealth and peace, like Augustus, and we need to work on Agriculture and Health Care including Mental Health Care. And we need to help the homeless and we need to train people for the jobs of the future.

And right now people need food, housing, medical care, etc, just as basics, so we need Essential Workers working those jobs. We need to have free Medical School, and free Dental School, and we can train Psychiatrists at SDSU FREE, etc. We can train the Russian Brides to be Nurse Practitioners, etc. And the women from Vietnam can be Psychiatrists, etc.

And the Basques can run herds of cattle, sheep, goats, etc, to eat the vegetation and to reduce fire risk, while providing Milk, Cheese, Ice Cream, Meat, Filet Mignon, etc, etc, etc, the prevention work can be turned into Ice Cream and Filet Mignon, etc.

While jobs can be created for Aircraft Engineers and Aircraft Workers in Mojave, California, to deal with the issue of Water Dropping Aircraft, etc.

We have great leaders all around the world right now, and we have a great Pope, and I like the King of Spain, etc, and Giorgia Meloni is great, we have great leaders in most of Latin America right now, and France is doing well. I expect great things to happen as we remove Putin and restore peace.

Meanwhile, we need food, shelter, and health care, for all people.

And Kiwanis International is Global, including in Texas, and in Spain, and in France, etc, and in Australia, etc, even Colombia, etc.

I invited Kamala to visit the Vineyards and Wineries and Sunkist, etc, here in California, and she needs to get the support of the United Farm Workers, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42771 on: August 05, 2024, 09:06:51 AM »

Im on the pavement

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42772 on: August 05, 2024, 09:13:23 AM »

Yeah I heard.  Shoulda wrote that past tense.  She and Cooper both felt they were needed in their states, I guess.
Im on the pavement

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42774 on: August 05, 2024, 09:18:20 AM »

Yeah I heard.  Shoulda wrote that past tense.  She and Cooper both felt they were needed in their states, I guess.
Apparently the NC Comstitjtion makes the Lite Gov the acting Gov if the Gov leaves the state. Given who the Lite Gov is and the needs of a National campaign, it is no surprise Cooper noped out.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42775 on: August 05, 2024, 09:20:04 AM »

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5127086/donald-trump-congratulates-putin-prisoner-swap-vp-harris-low-iq

I know the answer is both, but which was MORE inevitable: that Trump would elaborately praise Putin, or that Trump would refer to a black woman opposing him as a "low IQ individual"?
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42776 on: August 05, 2024, 10:02:31 AM »

Sherrod Brown has thrown Harris and the DNC
under the bus. Brown will concentrate on personal attacks against his Senate opponent in Ohio.
He will forgo the democrat Convention and campaigning with Harris.
The last thing he needs in an association with either.

So there!

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42777 on: August 05, 2024, 10:18:39 AM »

Whitmer was never in the running.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42778 on: August 05, 2024, 10:47:03 AM »

Becauze RedDick has that direct pipeline to decision makers for the Harris campaign, you know.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42779 on: August 05, 2024, 01:11:50 PM »

Becauze RedDick has that direct pipeline to decision makers for the Harris campaign, you know.
I just pay attention   
Pages: 1 ... 2850 2851 [2852] 2853 2854 ... 2912