Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2848 2849 [2850] 2851 2852 ... 2899

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 725243 times)

LarryB!

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42735 on: August 02, 2024, 07:53:09 PM »

This is what happens when you no longer have to worry about getting re-elected and you do not have to try and thread needles.

Joe Biden is unbound and no longer has any fucks to give!

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/31/business/biden-black-farmers-payments.html?unlocked_article_code=1._00.-3X5.8CScxGGFNwo2&smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42736 on: August 02, 2024, 07:59:11 PM »

So you continue to support a party that supports adjudicated criminals. Yet I have no moral compass.
Ajudicated must be word you are familiar with.
I certainly know how to spell it correctly.
So do I, but more important I know you do not know its usuage.
You remain a fucking moron of Luee class. 

I wrote "you continue to support a party that supports adjudicated criminals."

From NBC News (because I like to cite my sources): "Former President Donald Trump said once again Wednesday that he would pardon Jan. 6 rioters if he wins the election, repeatedly lying about what happened during the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol, which injured more than 140 police officers."

You continue to support a party that supports adjudicated criminals.  Not only do I spell it correctly, I use it correctly.  You?  Neither.

I feel like a cat playing with a stuffed mouse when I toy with you.
I love making daddy happy.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42737 on: August 02, 2024, 08:23:59 PM »

You also love picking the worst possible scumbag available to call daddy, but yes, that is you in a nutshell.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42738 on: August 02, 2024, 08:33:26 PM »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42739 on: August 02, 2024, 10:53:44 PM »

Republican lawmakers vote to extend republican tax increase on working families.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42740 on: August 03, 2024, 07:19:57 AM »

To the Wall Street Journal,

Joe Biden was working tirelessly to free your journalist while you were churning out accusations of cognitive decline.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42741 on: August 03, 2024, 10:53:09 AM »

This is what happens when you no longer have to worry about getting re-elected and you do not have to try and thread needles.

Joe Biden is unbound and no longer has any fucks to give!

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/31/business/biden-black-farmers-payments.html?unlocked_article_code=1._00.-3X5.8CScxGGFNwo2&smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb

About time.  This helps compensate for decades of discrimination from banks and government agencies.  There are indigenous farmers here in South Dakota who will also benefit and be able to keep farming.  Programs like this help people build generational wealth in their families and this ripples out into their rural communities.  May Joe continue to refrain from fuck giving.
War is Gods way of teaching Americans geography.
  - Ambrose Bierce

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42742 on: August 03, 2024, 10:54:04 AM »

Way too much information.
War is Gods way of teaching Americans geography.
  - Ambrose Bierce

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42743 on: August 03, 2024, 01:30:49 PM »

Love this update

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42744 on: August 03, 2024, 03:46:58 PM »

Biden is doing a great job, the world economy is doing fantastic, India is growing at almost 10% and is lifting their extreme poor out of poverty, and India can expand trade with Africa, etc.

China is doing great, Muzi attended Harvard, and we can work together with China to Cure Cancer, and to go to Mars, etc.

Zelenskyy needs to come to the Russian Tea Room in New York City to ask for help, the Russians in New York City are very powerful.

Disney is spending billions of dollars here in Anaheim, it will get better here quickly.

Bass is doing a good job in Los Angeles.

Antonio Villaraigosa is running for Governor of California, and he is a cool guy, he is in touch with the Farm Workers, etc.

The Pope is going to visit East Timor, so that is good. Pope Francis is a great Pope. And Giorgia Meloni is doing a good job in Italy.

Of note, the Basques do well in California and in Nevada, etc, because they love the heat, in Lancaster, and in China Lake, and in Palm Springs, and in Las Vegas, etc, it gets very hot, but the Basques love the heat, and they raise sheep and goats here, etc. The sheep and goat herds can be used to reduce vegetation to prevent fires, the Basques can help with fire prevention.

Also the old aerospace engineers in the Antelope Valley can design and manufacture new Water Dropping Aircraft in Mojave, California.

Biden is doing a great job.

I told Kamala to make a tour of the Vineyards and Wineries here in California as she runs for President, and I told her to be sure to visit Sunkist, and to be sure to support the United Farm Workers, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42745 on: August 03, 2024, 05:01:14 PM »

Joe Biden was working tirelessly to free your journalist while you were churning out accusations of cognitive decline.
  Biden obviously was sound asleep on the 911 deal.
What an embarrassment.
Useless codger!
25th amendment!

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42746 on: August 03, 2024, 05:06:04 PM »

Ah the  vetting!
Shapiro in the Dock!

facilitatorn

• View Profile

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42748 on: August 03, 2024, 05:56:38 PM »

Biden obviously was sound asleep on the 911 deal.
What an embarrassment.
Useless codger!
25th amendment!

Fuck off!

The 9/11 deal may end up being an embarrassment. Trying to convict people based on information elicited by torture may not go the way you want. This trial should have been held 15 years ago. But gutless Dems and Republicans listened to, wait for it, Rudy Giuliani!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/911-mastermind-ksm-alleged-terrorists-plea-deal-holder-trial-rcna164704

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #42749 on: August 03, 2024, 06:16:06 PM »

There are around 2.2 million people living in the Basque Country, of whom around 896,000 people are fluent Basque speakers: there are also additional Basque speakers in Navarre, where around a tenth of the population speak the language, as well as in border regions of France.

---------

The Basques love the heat, and they live in the deserts of California and Nevada, etc. They raise sheep and goats and they can help to fight the fires by allowing the sheep and goats to graze on the vegetation. The Basques help by allowing the sheep and goats to graze to reduce fire risk.

Trump wanted people to rake the forest, but it would be much better to allow sheep and goats to graze to reduce fire risk.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 2848 2849 [2850] 2851 2852 ... 2899