Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 664 665 [666] 667 668 ... 2927

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 756922 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #9975 on: June 18, 2021, 07:12:02 PM »

Happy Paul McCartney Day, everyone.

Are we allowed to celebrate Sir Paul? He may not have given enough credit to black music that he culturally appropriated.

The amount of racial resentment you harbor is disturbing.

The amount of racial resentment you use to define yourself and to inform your every thought keeps you from recognizing your own biases.

Bigot.

Hahahaha!

"I know you are, but what am I?!" says Ham, retreating to Ward's behavior.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9976 on: June 18, 2021, 07:12:30 PM »

We have a police problem.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/18/us/portland-oregon-police-resign-team/index.html

The police will not stand up for the law over their fellow officers. An indictment of one is cause for mass resignations by the others.

Those are the ones you want out and the ones you should never permit to hold a firearm again, or operate heavy machinery - say anything north of 100 lbs.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9977 on: June 18, 2021, 07:13:16 PM »

Stop badgering Luee.  He's a solid dude - standing up for veterans.

Stop standing up for a guy making false claims.

He should admit he's wrong.

Or do you deny he's wrong, too?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9978 on: June 18, 2021, 07:14:42 PM »

Bad news for fac: California will stop giving unemployment benefits to people who are not actively applying for jobs, Gov. Gavin Newsom’s administration announced Thursday.

Federal law requires people who are out of work to be actively looking for jobs to be eligible for unemployment benefits. But the federal government let states waive that requirement during the pandemic because so many businesses were ordered to close.

https://ktla.com/news/california/california-wont-give-jobless-aid-to-people-not-looking-for-work/
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #9979 on: June 18, 2021, 07:17:19 PM »

Are we allowed to celebrate Sir Paul? He may not have given enough credit to black music that he culturally appropriated.

The amount of racial resentment you use to define yourself and to inform your every thought keeps you from recognizing your own biases.

Bigot.

Hahahaha!

And the first CoWpoke rides in on his pony.

Do you ever let Larry defend his own statements? Or is that part of his contract with you?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #9980 on: June 18, 2021, 07:18:04 PM »

Kiid is a sad twisted prick hoping to recruit Luee to his crackers’ jihad against life and for white. Kid doesn’t have balls enough himself to drown America the way he sees it happen in his dreams. Kid is hoping for a little help from those he thinks are better prepared to die than he is.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #9981 on: June 18, 2021, 07:20:31 PM »

Bad news for fac: California will stop giving unemployment benefits to people who are not actively applying for jobs, Gov. Gavin Newsom’s administration announced Thursday.

Federal law requires people who are out of work to be actively looking for jobs to be eligible for unemployment benefits. But the federal government let states waive that requirement during the pandemic because so many businesses were ordered to close.

https://ktla.com/news/california/california-wont-give-jobless-aid-to-people-not-looking-for-work/

I bin paid already, my son. My old paydays still pay me when they’re not busy speculating in the markets. What work I do these days is for love and on account of that damn Gaes.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #9982 on: June 18, 2021, 07:21:43 PM »

Thanks for the heads up though. Looks like I better get going and create some new and better jobs.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #9983 on: June 18, 2021, 07:26:56 PM »

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #9984 on: June 18, 2021, 07:29:57 PM »

I bin paid already, my son. My old paydays still pay me when they’re not busy speculating in the markets. What work I do these days is for love and on account of that damn Gaes.

Really? The Ojai school is still giving you cash? What? To keep your mouth shut? Well, you did help them clean up a lot of messes.

And I think you meant "I is dun bin paid already".

Heh

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #9985 on: June 18, 2021, 07:38:33 PM »

Bigot.

“... of racial resentment you use to define yourself and to inform your every thought ....”

I’m a black man in America and if you think you know what that’s like you are wrong.

Ive lived the way I had to and in the end I held onto my self respect without going mad and/or smacking the shit out of those who thoroughly deserved it..

What’s your rationale?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #9986 on: June 18, 2021, 07:42:44 PM »

Let this place breathe a little, bro
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9987 on: June 18, 2021, 07:44:22 PM »

Poor Joe. 
Now he is catching flak from Obama’s Ethics Czar;

Walter Shaub, the director of the United States Office of Government Ethics under President Obama, said the Biden administration is sending a "fuck you" to ethics experts by hiring so many relatives of senior White House officials.

I'm sorry, I know some folks don't like hearing any criticism of him. But this royally sucks. I'm disgusted," Shaub wrote in a Twitter thread Friday, reacting to an article about the family ties of Biden officials.

EVEN THE FUCKING HEAD OF PRESIDENTIAL PERSONNEL, WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING THEM HONEST, HAS A CHILD WHO'S A RECENT COLLEGE GRAD WORKING IN THE ADMINISTRATION. AND THE SPOUSE OF THE WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD," Shaub added.

And I don't love having a milk lobbyist running USDA or a ‘strategic advisor’ (i.e., shadow lobbyist) running the State Department," Shaub continued. "Or the brother of Biden's top WH advisor lobbying the Executive Office of the President through a firm the Biden appointee founded."

Biden is A FUCKING FAILURE!

Gee Walter, remember Biden’s hires are diverse, though.
Yeah I recall how upset you were about Drumpf hiring his daughter and son in law, your obections to industry lobbyists running literally every governmental ave cy, and all the times you agreed with Shaub's numerous and frequent complaints about the Drumpf Administration ethics lapses.

We should definitely be.examining all claimed conflicts of interest and potential nepotism. Though of course the simple fact of a relation does not preclude employment.

A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #9988 on: June 18, 2021, 07:45:39 PM »

Bigot.

Hahahaha!

And the first CoWpoke rides in on his pony.

Do you ever let Larry defend his own statements? Or is that part of his contract with you?

What you posted is stupid. You know it’s stupid.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9989 on: June 18, 2021, 07:46:01 PM »

Bigot.
Fucking hilarious.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 664 665 [666] 667 668 ... 2927