Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 2716

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 498683 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #3195 on: March 09, 2021, 06:34:40 AM »

On Sky News now:
"TRUMP PREDICTS TROUBLE WITH MEGHAN".
"Sky News host Andrew Bolt says Donald Trump "had the guts" to say what other people were thinking but dared not say."
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: March 09, 2021, 06:54:49 AM »

Wow British royals sound more racist and petty than any American prez. Give it to them Meghan and Harry.

Dont know what the expansive graphics is about. Tens of millions ready to make homelessness much worse in the near future.

The crazy witch hunters are at it again today...searching for "the Royal racist".
Meanwhile, Black comedians in America can spew forth hatred of White people from the stage without censure..."free speech".
The Black audiences jump about, laugh, clap, high five and cheer in celebration..."free speech".

A special tonite on my tv..."Will the Crown Survive".

Cutting off expense money and leaving the newborn out of the succession because of racial impurity had to go through 90 plus Lizzy 2. Stepping in the way of true love.

Not so.
Baby Archie is not entitled to be called 'Prince' until Prince Charles becomes king.
Only grandchildren of the Monarch can be Princes, Archie is a great grandchild.
Prince William's sons can be called Princes, although great grandchildren of the Monarch, because their father is direct succession to be king.
(King George's decree.)

Racism in the palace?
Could be, who knows.
There's racism just about everywhere else...both ways.
Go woke, go broke.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: March 09, 2021, 08:32:23 AM »

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/reckless-immigration-policies-biden-border-sen-lindsey-graham

This is a weak president - listening to inexperienced underlings - and getting this nation into deep shit.

Welcome to '21.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 08:34:01 AM by kidcarter8 »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: March 09, 2021, 09:02:33 AM »

Goodnight Josh thank you for keeping us safe from something.

LMAO

Cancel culture comes to Elba, courtesy of the extreme leftists in the Democratic party, of course. In other words, don't buck the narrative, banks.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: March 09, 2021, 09:04:14 AM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: March 09, 2021, 09:06:25 AM »

Racism in the palace?
Could be, who knows.
There's racism just about everywhere else...both ways

I think there would have been the same stuffiness had Harry wanted to marry a 100% white American actress.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: March 09, 2021, 09:07:38 AM »

The pattern continues. Larry says nothing.

https://news.yahoo.com/korean-beauty-store-owner-beaten-180954225.html

It's pretty clear who is going after Asians, in almost every incidence reported in the last few months. And they don't look like Trump supporters.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: March 09, 2021, 09:14:36 AM »

Hard to consider that Harry and Meghan, two whining entitled twits, desrve any real sympathy for their "difficult lives", as they described them from their Santa Barbara retreat.

Really? You experienced "racism"?

Look where these folks have to live (in converted shipping containers) and then tell THEM about your hardships and how Daddy won't take your phone call and how they were mean to you and you were "trapped" in the palace!

https://www.nj.com/essex/2021/03/newark-unveils-homeless-shelter-made-from-converted-shipping-containers.html

And screw Oprah for her faux dismay at the fallen Royals' trials and tribulations, when people who she could be exposing to the world who are experiencing true hardship go unnoticed by the Talk Queen.

Elizabeth II isn't the only queen who is too far removed from her people's lives.

Seriously, just STFU!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: March 09, 2021, 09:20:37 AM »

http://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/08/rnc-trump-cease-and-desist-474412

This pie fight bodes well for the causes of liberty and justice in America. It’s nice to see republicans shivving each other instead of good people working for good causes.

Such a bizarre request from the Trump folks!

Imagine if you could ban others from using your name and likeness in their campaigns, whether fundraising or not!

"Today, I have issued a cease and desist order to my opponent, banning him from using my name or likeness in his campaign and financing ads."

"We have issued an order to the GOP and all of their candidates and spokespeople, blocking them from using the words "Democrat" and Democratic" in reference to our party, our elected and appointed officials, and our candidates, as well as our trademarked symbols."

Sure would make campaigning more interesting!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

barton

« Reply #3204 on: March 09, 2021, 09:42:39 AM »

It's pretty clear who is going after Asians, in almost every incidence reported in the last few months. And they don't look like Trump supporters.
Reading the story,  it appears to be a robbery not a racially based attack.   And you post no DOJ or other sources of stats on all of the attacks on Asians.   So no,  it's not "pretty clear. " 

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: March 09, 2021, 09:45:20 AM »

Time for the Asian American community to rise up.

"You want some of this?  Lets go!"   - lay those fuckers OUT.

The LAW aint protecting em.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: March 09, 2021, 09:48:14 AM »

Reading the story,  it appears to be a robbery not a racially based attack.   And you post no DOJ or other sources of stats on all of the attacks on Asians.   So no,  it's not "pretty clear. "

"Those who have information on the identity of the suspects, call....."

Yeah, right.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: March 09, 2021, 09:51:22 AM »

Been happening for YEARS

City officials, including the Police Department, say these assaults are part of a larger crime picture where gangs of kids take advantage of a vulnerable group of small stature. But Mo participated in a 2008 survey by the Police Department in which about 300 strong-arm robberies were analyzed. "In 85 percent of the physical assault crimes, the victims were Asian and the perpetrators were African American," she said.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/article/Dirty-secret-of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

barton

« Reply #3208 on: March 09, 2021, 09:56:18 AM »

LEOs file reports on hate crimes.   Sometimes attackers are caught.  Plenty of data points - witnesses and victims also provide details on the incident.   

Post some current research,  if you have facts.  The topic is anti Asian violence that's happening now,  not 2008.  You may find there's a different demographic and dynamic this time.   

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 2716