Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 763554 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #3780 on: March 15, 2021, 05:56:21 PM »

I suspect this is the first of many to come:

https://www.democracydocket.com/2021/03/update-arizona-court-rules-gop-must-pay-court-fees-in-frivolous-lawsuit

It's only $18k because the case was ended so early and the AZ SoS had their own attorneys.

But it is a good first outcome.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: March 15, 2021, 06:03:24 PM »

Interesting correction from the Washington Post.

Correction: Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source. Trump did not tell the investigator to “find the fraud” or say she would be “a national hero” if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find “dishonesty” there. He also told her that she had “the most important job in the country right now.”
The headline and text of this story have been corrected to remove quotes misattributed to Trump.

Clock work

Fuck Fox

Obfuscate and distract.

The story IS Trump tried to coerce GA investigator to help him cheat the electorate.

Then why did the Post correct its story?

Because unlike you, they admit when they make a mistake.
LOL!

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: March 15, 2021, 06:27:30 PM »

Just to re-enforce  why Sleepy Joe and Kammy are lying low on piling on Andrew Cuomo.

A Google search just waiting to be used .

Writer D.J. Hill told the New York Times that in 2012 while she and her husband posed for pictures with Biden he placed his hand on her shoulder and moved it down her back, making her "very uncomfortable."

Former college student Caitlyn Caruso told the Times that she met Biden when she was 19 at an event about sexual assault that took place at University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Caruso claimed Biden placed his hand on her thigh and hugged her "just a little bit too long" – after Caruso had spoken about her own experience with sexual assault.

Vail Kohnert-Yount told the Washington Post that when she was a White House intern in 2013 she had an awkward encounter with the then-vice president when Biden came over to introduce himself. He then put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead while he talked to me," Kohnert-Yount said. "I was so shocked that it was hard to focus on what he was saying. I remember he told me I was a 'pretty girl.'"

Amy Lappos, who was an aide for Rep. Jim Himes, D-Conn., told the Hartford Courant that in 2009 Biden put his hand around her neck, pulled her in, and rubbed his nose against hers. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth," Lappos said.

Former Nevada politician Lucy Flores wrote in The Cut that in 2014 Biden put his hands on her shoulders, smelled her hair, and kissed the back of her head when the two were at a campaign event. She was running for Nevada lieutenant governor at the time

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: March 15, 2021, 06:29:42 PM »

'A humanitarian crisis': Pelosi decries 'broken system' as Biden asks FEMA to help with migrant children at border

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/14/pelosi-humanitarian-crisis-migrant-children-biden-fema/4692092001/

No crisis this is why there are immigration laws. Just send them all back to their moms and dads. Thanks but no thanks.

Yes, if there is not an orderly immigration system, with the laws enforced...there is anarchy.
Anarchy is not a good way to run a country.
Trouble with the Left is that it has seems to have a soft underbelly, where the words "NO" and "DECLINED" don't exist.
There are millions of Americans homeless and starving, living is squalor and slowly dying.
That's the "humanitarian crisis".

America is a nation of immigrants, and all people are created equal.

And immigrants contribute to our economy, and they join the United Farm Workers union, etc, and they do the hard jobs that many people in America do not want to do.

Of note too, is that one third of our doctors in America are immigrants.

California has a great economy, and one third of our people in California are immigrants.

On the issue of helping the homeless in the USA, many immigrants work in the construction industry and are helping to build housing.

We need to make our immigrants legal, and we need to put our immigrants to work, they can help. We need to make our immigrants legal, and we need to bring them out of the shadows and we need to put them to work, and we need to educate them, and we need to allow our immigrants to contribute to the greatness of America.

And we can put our immigrants to work helping to build high speed trains in the USA, etc.

And we can put the immigrants to work planting orange trees for Sunkist and picking fruit, etc.

As we build in the Platinum Triangle Community we can get our immigrants to lay cobblestone streets, and we can have statues, and fountains, and great architecture, and great landscaping, etc, every chance to build is a chance to build something beautiful and great.

http://anaheim.net/1072/Platinum-Triangle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platinum_Triangle,_Anaheim

We need to make our immigrants legal, and we need to educate them, and we need to put our immigrants to work.

Our immigrants can do great things. If everyone just sits around in poverty, then it sucks, but if we invest money into projects and if we educate people and if we put people to work doing honest work, then we can do great things.

Salute,

Tony V.

Yes in the 19th century when the US economy was driven by mining and agriculture and expanding with railroads there was a big need for blue collar labor.  Anchor babies will not contribute to the labor market for many years. In the meantime they will strain social services for born Americans. Farm workers cannot compete at a living wage. That is why big agriculture supports open borders and amnesty. Also criminal cartels who make big bucks on sex trafficking and drugs. There are others who would love to bring the corrupt banana republic style to the US. The liberal elite who are isolated from the homeless want their cheap nannies.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: March 15, 2021, 06:36:23 PM »

Just to re-enforce  why Sleepy Joe and Kammy are lying low on piling on Andrew Cuomo.

Writer D.J. Hill told the New York Times that in 2012 while she and her husband posed for pictures with Biden he placed his hand on her shoulder and moved it down her back, making her "very uncomfortable."

Former college student Caitlyn Caruso told the Times that she met Biden when she was 19 at an event about sexual assault that took place at University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Caruso claimed Biden placed his hand on her thigh and hugged her "just a little bit too long" – after Caruso had spoken about her own experience with sexual assault.

Vail Kohnert-Yount told the Washington Post that when she was a White House intern in 2013 she had an awkward encounter with the then-vice president when Biden came over to introduce himself. He then put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead while he talked to me," Kohnert-Yount said. "I was so shocked that it was hard to focus on what he was saying. I remember he told me I was a 'pretty girl.'"

Amy Lappos, who was an aide for Rep. Jim Himes, D-Conn., told the Hartford Courant that in 2009 Biden put his hand around her neck, pulled her in, and rubbed his nose against hers. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth," Lappos said.

Former Nevada politician Lucy Flores wrote in The Cut that in 2014 Biden put his hands on her shoulders, smelled her hair, and kissed the back of her head when the two were at a campaign event. She was running for Nevada lieutenant governor at the time

Doesn't matter.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: March 15, 2021, 06:39:35 PM »

Anyone know where I can get a cheap nanny? I want to send one to Red to help teach him how to use the internet, to learn when to laugh and when not to, and to develop his reading comprehension skills. I prefer a Mary Poppins type, English-speaking only, who wants to drop her anchor baby in Columbus, OH.

Message me, if so.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: March 15, 2021, 06:40:14 PM »

Former college student Caitlyn Caruso told the Times that she met Biden when she was 19 at an event about sexual assault that took place at University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Caruso claimed Biden placed his hand on her thigh and hugged her "just a little bit too long" – after Caruso had spoken about her own experience with sexual assault.

Vail Kohnert-Yount told the Washington Post that when she was a White House intern in 2013 she had an awkward encounter with the then-vice president when Biden came over to introduce himself. He then put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead while he talked to me," Kohnert-Yount said. "I was so shocked that it was hard to focus on what he was saying. I remember he told me I was a 'pretty girl.'"

Former Nevada politician Lucy Flores wrote in The Cut that in 2014 Biden put his hands on her shoulders, smelled her hair, and kissed the back of her head when the two were at a campaign event. She was running for Nevada lieutenant governor at the time

Doesn't matter.
It does to Joe and Kammy

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: March 15, 2021, 07:06:52 PM »

Doesn't matter.
It does to Joe and Kammy

Relax children. We have to resolve imposter45’s 28 rapes first. When that’s done in 10-15 years, we may have time to look into the alleged misdeeds of Joe Biden.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: March 15, 2021, 07:09:15 PM »

Congrats to Secretary Deb Haaland.

America got a little greater again today, again despite ineffectual republican resistance.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: March 15, 2021, 07:10:33 PM »

facilitatorn

• View Profile

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: March 15, 2021, 07:31:43 PM »

About that democrat wish for Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation this week.

The Biden-induced surge at the southern border now has resulted in FEMA being called upon.
But Biden refuses to call it a crisis, let alone an “ emergency”.

But then think about this as noticed by the Wall Street Journal.

The wait times for chil­dren stuck at CBP fa­cil­i­ties now of­ten ex­ceed the 72-hour le­gal limit, and the
 (Washington)Post says un­ac­com­panied chil­dren are “waiting in cramped and aus­tere hold­ing cells with con­crete floors and benches” where the “lights re­main on 24 hours a day.” Remem­ber in 2019 when the me­dia and De­mocrats called sim­i­lar con­di­tions a moral cat­a­stro­phe?

Dick Durbin, democrat Senator from Illinois, has a pessimistic view of the chances of Immigration Reform:

I  think Speaker Pelosi has discovered that she doesn't have support for the comprehensive bill in the House. And I think that indicates where it is in the Senate as well,"

And Sleepy Joe heads for another nap.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3792 on: March 15, 2021, 07:40:17 PM »

Going back to the well, huh?

Guess what? 

Biden is putting vaccines in arms, food in bellies and dollars in pockets.

Next!

https://exjournalistsunite.wordpress.com/2021/03/11/student-body-right/

Everyone knows “Uncle Joe” Biden, the avuncular, affable, plain-spoken guy who is not afraid to show empathy toward folks in distress, because if there is one thing he knows, it is the pain of personal loss. It’s not so much Biden wears his heart on his sleeve; it’s that he has a heart.

Enter the GOP version of “Creepy Uncle Joe” in the age of #MeToo. “Let’s turn Biden into a ‘Perv’ who touches women inappropriately, sniffs hair and kisses girls on top of their heads.”

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3794 on: March 15, 2021, 07:58:16 PM »

Just signed up for a monthly donation to

https://fairfight.com/

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 2929