Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 762917 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #4050 on: March 19, 2021, 05:01:25 PM »

We need to do a better job of maximizing the fulfilling of potential, both macro and micro.

When we give aid to poor nations, we need to analyse everything, and we need to do what is best to bring about the fruition of the potential of each country.

For instance, in Colombia they have great soil for growing coffee, and for growing other things, and they also have human potential. So, we give them business loans to grow coffee, and to grow strawberries, and to grow other things. And we focus on education to get the most out of the human potential. It is working, and things are getting better in Colombia. Colombia also has gold, and other things, we need to maximize our ability to bring out the most of the potential of Colombia.

And in every poor nation they need education, and libraries. As we look to see what other potential is there.

On the micro...

I have a friend who is a great actor, with professional training, and he called me desperate looking for a job and was even willing to clean toilets. He needs to live up to his potential. He needs to be acting. He can also teach acting. And he can direct, etc. He needs to be working at a movie studio here in Hollywood, instead of being desperate. Meanwhile, he got a job driving for Amazon, and that is what he is doing now. It is a waste of his talent, and he is not living up to his potential. Our people at our employment opportunity offices need to do a better job of hooking people up with jobs that will bring out their full potential.

The people who cannot speak English, and who cannot read and write, and who have no skills, need to be the ones cleaning toilets, not the people who are trained and educated.

And there are people with learning disabilities who cannot read and write, but they are great at doing construction work, they can pour cement, and they can hang dry wall, etc Construction workers can buy a house and raise a family even though they cannot read and write.

People who cannot speak English, and who cannot read and write can also do landscaping, and they can mow lawns etc.

There is also dog grooming for the uneducated people.

We need to get the people into the jobs that best take advantage of people's potential.

And when we see children in school who are over-achievers, then we need to guide them into careers that best use their potential, they can be professors, doctors, scientists, etc.

People who are disabled and who are in wheelchairs, can be architects, and they can do other desk jobs.

We need for the best and the brightest people to be able to rise to the top, and we need to get the most out of people.

And when we help foreign nations we need to make sure that we analyze everything and that our aid money is well spent. We need to look at their natural resources, etc, and we need to make the most out of our aid to them.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 06:36:12 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: March 19, 2021, 05:27:17 PM »

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/us-china-meeting-in-alaska-begins-with-on-camera-confrontation/ar-BB1eJtdA?ocid=AVRES000&li=AAgfLCP&OCID=AVRES000

US-China meeting in Alaska begins with on-camera confrontation

The first in-person talks between top US and China officials since Joe Biden's inauguration have got off to a fiery start, with America's top diplomat warning his counterparts that China will create "a far more violent world" unless it respects global rules.

#####

Yes, not so easy dealing with China...as Biden-Harris are about to find out.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: March 19, 2021, 05:51:27 PM »

I had a roommate in Malibu who was the daughter of a general in China, China is not our enemy.

And China is a member of the Permanent 5 Members of the United Nations Security Council. It is China, Russia, the UK, France, and the USA.

China has done work to promote peace in Africa, China has done some good things.

Sure, human rights need to improve in China, etc, and wages need to rise, etc, but they know that.

We really do not have any enemies right now that we need to worry about. Sure, we need to improve relations with a few nations, and we need for human rights to improve around the world, etc. But, it is not like it was in the past. We are in a bright new future, and the hard work and sacrifices of our ancestors left us with a pretty good and peaceful world right now. Compared to the world our ancestors lived in, we live in a very peaceful world right now.

On the issue of the Middle East, we need to educate the people so they will rise above the need to fight among themselves, and with others. The people are not benefiting from the conflicts, and in fact many people are suffering.

We as a planet need to evolve to a level where we can be peaceful adults, instead of war-like imbeciles.

And people need to stop being pawns in other people's war games.

China wants peace, and they want to be successful. They want to be like Malibu. They do not want to be like the world of Stalin. They want to make money and have good lives. They do not want poverty and suffering and starvation, they want success and peace.

As a gesture of peace, we need to send California oranges to the Chinese, and they need to import other products from the USA into China.

We can do more as a planet when we cooperate than when we fight among ourselves.

Some people spend so much time fighting among themselves that they never build anything. We need to all rise above that.

China is on our team, I think, I think they are on the side of peace, they just need better human rights for their people and higher pay, etc, and they need to become a consumer nation and they need to buy products from other nations. Relations will improve as the people rise out of poverty and desperation. People are more peaceful when they are fat and happy.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: March 19, 2021, 06:28:25 PM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: March 19, 2021, 06:58:31 PM »

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/us-china-meeting-in-alaska-begins-with-on-camera-confrontation/ar-BB1eJtdA?ocid=AVRES000&li=AAgfLCP&OCID=AVRES000

US-China meeting in Alaska begins with on-camera confrontation

The first in-person talks between top US and China officials since Joe Biden's inauguration have got off to a fiery start, with America's top diplomat warning his counterparts that China will create "a far more violent world" unless it respects global rules.

#####

Yes, not so easy dealing with China...as Biden-Harris are about to find out have always known.
Only an out of his depth stone amateur with zero ability to learn or.even be surprised by the depth of his ignorance thinks any of this stuff is easy.
A parrot bit me.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: March 19, 2021, 07:18:23 PM »

Please..

Can we hand the reins to Ms Harris now?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: March 19, 2021, 07:23:38 PM »

“Ms. Harris!!!!!”
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4058 on: March 19, 2021, 07:29:52 PM »

Bet this made Kamala Harris get a little excited!

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-doing-just-great-after-tumble-on-air-force-one-stairs-172410741.html

She's in no rush.

Biden is the president for this moment.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4059 on: March 19, 2021, 07:31:47 PM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: March 19, 2021, 07:39:21 PM »

AF1 should use a slide.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: March 19, 2021, 08:11:32 PM »

China thinks Biden administration filled with "baizuo".
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: March 19, 2021, 08:26:27 PM »

Why is the 78 year-old leader of the free world walking solo  up a ramp to the most medically safe airplane on the planet  while wearing a mask?

Under the guise of masculine optics we get a Chevy Chase moment that spins the optics to comic stupidity.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: March 19, 2021, 08:42:13 PM »

Who here thinks Red wrote that himself?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4064 on: March 19, 2021, 08:53:24 PM »

Who here thinks Red wrote that himself?

Chevy Chase has been trending on rightwing Twitter all day.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 2929