Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 761798 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #4305 on: March 24, 2021, 05:23:50 PM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: March 24, 2021, 05:28:55 PM »

Talk about being full of shit!

Despite a subsequent investigation by an outside law firm revealing no persuasive evidence of bias, McCartney responded by arguing that “it is impossible to rule out the potential role of implicit racial bias,” and subsequently implemented mandatory anti-bias training for campus staff. The move has led to public blowback, including from a former staffer and Smith alum who recently resigned over the treatment.

“Many of us participated in the Civil Rights Movement, fighting for equal treatment under the law, which included due process and the presumption of innocence,” they write. “We didn’t march so that Americans of any race could be presumed guilty and punished for false accusations while the elite institution that employed them cowered in fear of a social media mob. We certainly didn’t march so that privileged Blacks could abuse working class whites based on ‘lived experience.’”

From the Yahoo article you alleged to have read, Larry.

So...you oppose due process, which makes you anti-14th Amendment.

Good to know.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 05:30:46 PM by UNO »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4307 on: March 24, 2021, 05:41:17 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-intellectuals-demand-smith-college-151454228.html

Ivory Tower gets schooled.

By the National Review...

Next!

Doesn't change the facts.

Facts?

These are opinions.

I ran into  Glenn Loury at a book signing back in the mid 90s when he had gone from being conservative to moderate progressive. I asked him about his conversion, “Where you full of shit then, or are you full of shit now?”

White folks in Politics and Prose held their breath as what some call a pregnant pause descended. Loury laughed and said “Fuck You!”  He was very funny and gracious but I see as he’s gotten older he’s discovered there’s more money for black intellectuals to tell white people what they want to hear.

Same racket Sowell and Steele been running for years.

Maybe you should have read the article I posted. Instead, you come off as usual; reactionary and wrong.

Life is short.

I skied the article and saw the usual suspects..Pass.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 07:28:37 PM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4308 on: March 24, 2021, 07:15:39 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/3/24/2022590/-Good-Lord-Who-Are-These-People

Cracker fascists in the military have all got to go.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: March 24, 2021, 07:31:09 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: March 24, 2021, 07:46:08 PM »

The governor of Virginia signed a bill banning the death penalty, making Virginia the first southern state to do so. “Signing this new law is the right thing to do. It is the moral thing to do,” Governor Ralph Northam said before signing the bill. “There is no place today for the death penalty in this commonwealth, in the South, or in this nation.”

Good news.   Especially for cases where exculpatory evidence emerges years after a conviction. 
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: March 24, 2021, 07:47:23 PM »

In response  to news of Harris’ appearance with Clinton, Juanita  Broaddrick tweeted her shock, asking, “Is this a fucking joke? This pervert who raped me…is going to talk about empowering women?

Worst of all the Biden Administration has just endorsed reviving the laughable Clinton Global Initiative which is nothing more than an extortion racket to fatten Clinton bank accounts.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 07:49:52 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: March 24, 2021, 07:50:57 PM »

You can let whoever you want fuck you Red, but keep the poison jizz to yourself you noxious bastard.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: March 24, 2021, 07:53:11 PM »

Red proves once again you have to go after seditious conspiracy with the widest possible net.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4314 on: March 24, 2021, 08:13:55 PM »

In response  to news of Harris’ appearance with Clinton, Juanita  Broaddrick tweeted her shock, asking, “Is this a fucking joke? This pervert who raped me…is going to talk about empowering women?

Worst of all the Biden Administration has just endorsed reviving the laughable Clinton Global Initiative which is nothing more than an extortion racket to fatten Clinton bank accounts.

This from the party of Trump who has been sued by E. Jean Carroll. Oh yeah. She kept the dress.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: March 24, 2021, 08:18:55 PM »

Speaking of rackets,

Not only was he the president, but he was also a member!

I thought to his great credit the Donald disinvited members of religions and cultures that accepted pedophilia as a norm.

Not true. He embraced Manhattan real estate circles and the Southern Baptist convention, as personified by Jeffery Epstein, George Nader, and Roy Moore.

When you think of trump, picture him doing the sword dance with his best buds and then kowtowing to their glowing orb.

I was thinking more of multiple 9 year old brides and sex traffickers.

Thanks for the self loathing liberal vision.

---TWITTER LIBERALS RUSH TO BLAME BOULDER SHOOTING ON 'WHITE MEN' BEFORE SUSPECT AHMED AL ALIWI ALISSA IDENTIFIED---

Also

See new Tweets
Tweet
Michael Moore
@MMFlint
·
22h
The life of Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa shows that people can come from all over the world and truly assimilate into our beloved American culture.

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: March 24, 2021, 08:23:47 PM »

The governor of Virginia signed a bill banning the death penalty, making Virginia the first southern state to do so. “Signing this new law is the right thing to do. It is the moral thing to do,” Governor Ralph Northam said before signing the bill. “There is no place today for the death penalty in this commonwealth, in the South, or in this nation.”

Good news.   Especially for cases where exculpatory evidence emerges years after a conviction.

Ralllllphhh!
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

barton

« Reply #4317 on: March 24, 2021, 08:30:56 PM »

Just curious (haven't researched) -- has anyone determined what percent of practicing Muslims actually take nine year old brides?   

Tarring an entire religion with its most extremist cults is such standard rhetoric now that few seem to bother factchecking. 

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: March 24, 2021, 09:26:00 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-intellectuals-demand-smith-college-151454228.html

Ivory Tower gets schooled.

By the National Review...

Next!

Doesn't change the facts.

Facts?

These are opinions.

I ran into  Glenn Loury at a book signing back in the mid 90s when he had gone from being conservative to moderate progressive. I asked him about his conversion, “Where you full of shit then, or are you full of shit now?”

White folks in Politics and Prose held their breath as what some call a pregnant pause descended. Loury laughed and said “Fuck You!”  He was very funny and gracious but I see as he’s gotten older he’s discovered there’s more money for black intellectuals to tell white people what they want to hear.

Same racket Sowell and Steele been running for years.

Maybe you should have read the article I posted. Instead, you come off as usual; reactionary and wrong.

Life is short.

I skied the article and saw the usual suspects..Pass.

So you lack the rigor and education to even consider challenging your own beliefs.

Understood.

You are intellectually lazy, but wish to judge others as being, "full of shit".

« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 09:29:23 PM by UNO »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: March 24, 2021, 09:35:37 PM »

We’ll fix that anti-bias problem one day, Utz.

It’s a few items further down the list than red-lining, so there’s lots of work before we get to it. I recommend pitching in rather than holding your breath if you’d really like to see progress.
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 2929