Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571] 572 573 ... 2928

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 758270 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #8550 on: June 04, 2021, 02:22:02 PM »

There’s no sin in not seeing the offense

Thank you
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #8551 on: June 04, 2021, 02:26:07 PM »

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8552 on: June 04, 2021, 02:27:31 PM »

Then there is the conservative conspiracy theory that Trump could somehow be reinstated as president something this year, like in August.

And Trump's interest in it:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/06/03/trump-reinstated-august-acosta-ebof-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow-guy-mike-lindell-says-he-probably-inspired-trumps-august-restoration-notion

That’s when the losers like Red and Kiid start their shooting war.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8553 on: June 04, 2021, 02:34:32 PM »

Did Fauci dismiss the lab theory because of a friendship?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fauci-worked-behind-scenes-cast-doubt-wuhan-lab-leak-hypothesis

He dismissed the lab theory because it’s bullshit and racist wishful thinking. The extent of Covid in the US is Donnie the wanker’s fault along with the alabastard governors and legislative bodies aligned with his rapey death cult and crime syndicate.

Now you know.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8555 on: June 04, 2021, 02:58:36 PM »

We can teach people in the Philippines, and in Brazil, and in Puerto Rico, etc, how to manufacture vaccines, so that we can all get busy getting everyone vaccinated. Mexico can help too, and Colombia. We need to teach our allies how to manufacture vaccines.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8556 on: June 04, 2021, 03:02:27 PM »

Puerto Rico wants to get into the business of manufacturing pharmaceutical drugs, etc, so we can help them to learn, and we can teach them how to make vaccines, and they can have new laboratories in Puerto Rico, etc. That would be good for Puerto Rico.

And Tourism is big in Puerto Rico, and you do not need a passport because Puerto Rico is part of the USA.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8557 on: June 04, 2021, 03:06:41 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/6/4/2033485/--America-is-on-the-move-again-Biden-says-after-positive-May-jobs-report

No wonder republicans are doing everything in their power to hamper job growth. They are very creepy people, a dangerous blight on society.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8559 on: June 04, 2021, 04:11:05 PM »

Then there is the conservative conspiracy theory that Trump could somehow be reinstated as president something this year, like in August.

And Trump's interest in it:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/06/03/trump-reinstated-august-acosta-ebof-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow-guy-mike-lindell-says-he-probably-inspired-trumps-august-restoration-notion

That’s when the losers like Red and Kiid start their shooting war.

If you restated that as "people like..." would that lose too much flavor for you?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8560 on: June 04, 2021, 04:15:36 PM »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fauci-worked-behind-scenes-cast-doubt-wuhan-lab-leak-hypothesis

Did the Trump Administration totally fuck up the response once it got here?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8561 on: June 04, 2021, 04:16:19 PM »

He dismissed the lab theory because it’s bullshit and racist wishful thinking. The extent of Covid in the US is Donnie the wanker’s fault along with the alabastard governors and legislative bodies aligned with his rapey death cult and crime syndicate.

Now you know.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8562 on: June 04, 2021, 05:08:10 PM »

From June 4, 2020

This time last year I made the infamous “this week”  error in a pull quote while this article was in process.

Below is a pull quote* from the article I wrote on the day when “I tried to mislead the forum,” “exhibited intellectual dishonesty” or just plain assed “lied.” I copped to a mistake and admitted to the editing error because I was just planning to dash off a post about the way black people are “allowed” to protest injustice.

Why am I bringing attention to this? Why have I stuck the stick back in the shit pile and stirred? Because it is the truth and I’m petty like that.

*“I’m a 62-year-old black man in America, and I can be hurt, maimed or killed by anyone who doesn’t like my tone! If, as an untrained civilian, I don’t do everything correctly, a highly trained cop can take my life or my freedom for not exhibiting the appropriate amount of deference. Anyone who gets pissed off with me, for any reason, can call the police and change my life and my family forever.

Multiply my fear of the “protectors of society” by that of nearly every black person in America and you may begin to comprehend the constant low-to-high-level stressors that affect us day in day out.”

https://exjournalistsunite.wordpress.com/2020/06/04/protest-is-nothing-new-for-our-nations-capital-but-trump-lit-a-fuse/

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8563 on: June 04, 2021, 05:14:59 PM »

When the Twin Towers fell on 9/11 we saw reactions in Israel. Israelis wept in the streets. Palestinians shouted and shrieked with glee and danced in the streets. In Iran there was also great joy at the attack on "the Great Satan", as they call us.

Now, coming up on the 20th anniversary of that terrible day, we have people on this forum who claim to be American and who have stated support for the Palestinians and Hamas, the terrorist group that is funded by the Iranians.

How sad that so many here have been duped, and now express support for people who have zero interest in human rights, civil rights, LGBTQ rights,  and women's rights and who openly and continually show aggression towards our allies and our country.

These "Americans" as they still call themselves are an utter embarrassment and an insult to the people who died on 9/11 and from their work at the site in the months following this terrorist act.

There are 3 months to go until 9/11.

Maybe some of you will wise up. But I doubt it.

You've probably already sent money to those who would kill you and your families and not even blink an eye while doing so.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 05:16:52 PM by Hamilton Samuels »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #8564 on: June 04, 2021, 05:22:32 PM »

Who supports HAMAS in this forum?

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571] 572 573 ... 2928