Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1350 1351 [1352] 1353 1354 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 749775 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #20265 on: November 10, 2021, 09:33:43 AM »

Banks is trying to corner the market on irony by replicating Ham's old conspiracy theories, but instead of the Boston gang, he's invented the  Elba "woke" folk.

Banks, claiming perfection on racial issues is exactly what you did.

You were and are full of shit - and no matter how you attack me, it remains true.

As for "letting things go," you were the person who basically vowed never to let another person have the last word, years and years ago, and you have held to that.

And here you are, again, claiming it isn't you keeping things going. It's always the other fellow.

Now you want to pretend you are far from perfect in your own mind, but when was the last time you admitted error on a matter of fact or opinion concerning the political discussions?!

(Of course, with that challenge in front of you, I am sure you will find something to retroactively admit you were wrong about, but you didn't make the admission in the past!)
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20266 on: November 10, 2021, 09:38:24 AM »

Banks is trying to corner the market on irony by replicating Ham's old conspiracy theories, but instead of the Boston gang, he's invented the  Elba "woke" folk.

You think this to be an improper term?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20267 on: November 10, 2021, 09:40:40 AM »

Banks, claiming perfection on racial issues is exactly what you did.

You were and are full of shit - and no matter how you attack me, it remains true.

As for "letting things go," you were the person who basically vowed never to let another person have the last word, years and years ago, and you have held to that.

And here you are, again, claiming it isn't you keeping things going. It's always the other fellow.

Now you want to pretend you are far from perfect in your own mind, but when was the last time you admitted error on a matter of fact or opinion concerning the political discussions?!

(Of course, with that challenge in front of you, I am sure you will find something to retroactively admit you were wrong about, but you didn't make the admission in the past!)

LMAO

Josh's strawman is working overtime.

And I didn't invent the Council of Woke, but I have poked the overly woke that has woken from nap time in Elba's community.

Josh it seems you don't want to move on.

Best of luck on your search trying to find your courage, integrity and honesty.

and bring a lot of water, it might be a very long trip.

Adios
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 09:42:12 AM by bankshot1 »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #20268 on: November 10, 2021, 09:40:56 AM »

Shame what the asshole media did to this kid

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-defense-gaige-grosskreutz-testimony

Did the media arm him, send him out into the streets, and then buy him a beer?

Uh ..nope!

The young man is responsible for the actions he took.

Indeed - he is

He could be dead instead.
Or he could have stayed home. 
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20269 on: November 10, 2021, 09:44:10 AM »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-defense-gaige-grosskreutz-testimony

Uh ..nope!

Indeed - he is

They all could have.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20270 on: November 10, 2021, 09:49:58 AM »

And Josh the last time I was wrong on this forum was a few days ago when I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

I was wrong, you did not deserve it.

mea culpa.

LMAO

remember bring lots of water

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20271 on: November 10, 2021, 09:51:44 AM »

That you have not seen something does not mean it has not been shown.

Nor is Larry's insistence that something is racist proof that it is.

Nor is endless wrangling about it going to change your minds.

If Larry sees racism, rather than a reasoned difference of opinion, when (I) some people disagree with him, I agree minds will not be changed. I can't change that deeply ingrained POV. 

And if others here believe they can't disagree with someone else for fear of charges of racism or any other kind of bias, that is a pretty sad commentary.

And one I do not subscribe to.

And your inability to concede that you might be in error is part of the problem, Banks.

That coming from you is beyond funny.

I could be wrong on several things, but my views on race and equality and racism is not one of them.

Irony = Bankshot.

cowardsplain

LMAO

I figured you had lied when you said you would let the other topic drop.

When, in the 20 some years we have been posting with him, has he EVER let a topic drop?

Boz once again you got it wrong.

Josh did not want to answer some pertinent questions I had regading his banning of me. He did apologize and said he was wrong.

i wanted to know why he did what he did.

But Josh would not address the core issue and he wanted to move on.

So we did.

Except he began his snarky attacks on other matters.

It was Josh's passive aggressive bullshit.

He did not move on.

He did not drop the matter.

But thanks for playing boz.
I am sorry, you are currently involved in eight running feuds on this forum where you behave like a self-righteous asshole unable to either admit error or let the matter go. That is the forums limit. If you wish to start a new one you are going to need to let one of the existing feuds drop.  Please keep me up to date.

LMAO

The Council of Woke's delegate from Gosar feels he needs to add his sand to Elba's sand box.

You or your sand are not needed in a matter you have no real interest in.

I'm sure Larry and I will work out our universe of agreements and disagreements.

Its what adults do or try to do.

I'm less certain of me and Josh.

But I find it hilarious you feel you need to add your 2 scents.

Perhaps you should pound Sonoran sand.

That should keep you occupied in a job you're qualified for.

As always all the best
Please refer to my prior post.
A parrot bit me.

Holly Martins

« Reply #20272 on: November 10, 2021, 09:56:26 AM »

My guess is Supremes will reject exec priv for an ex-president.  Especially where a compelling national interest has been well established.  But am sure Trump team will figure out some weird means to stop the clock a while longer.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #20273 on: November 10, 2021, 09:57:24 AM »

Uh ..nope!

Indeed - he is

They all could have.
I don't understand why assholes like Rittenhouse (like Zimmerman before him) give you a hard-on.  When he gets acquitted are you going to throw a parade?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20274 on: November 10, 2021, 10:04:56 AM »

And Josh the last time I was wrong on this forum was a few days ago when I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

mea culpa.

LMAO

Thank you for proving my point and doing exactly what I said you would.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20275 on: November 10, 2021, 10:08:20 AM »

My guess is Supremes will reject exec priv for an ex-president.  Especially where a compelling national interest has been well established.  But am sure Trump team will figure out some weird means to stop the clock a while longer.

My concern is that Trump stalls long enough to get the incoming Red Tide of '22 to continue do his dirty work, kill the investigation and bury the documents in the government warehouse where Indy Jones Ark of the Covenant is kept.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20276 on: November 10, 2021, 10:10:57 AM »

mea culpa.

LMAO

LMAO

Josh as a sign of my goodwill and my moving on I wanted to give you a win, any win, that you so need.

Remember water!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20277 on: November 10, 2021, 10:18:29 AM »

mea culpa.

LMAO

LMAO

Josh as a sign of my goodwill and my moving on I wanted to give you a win, any win, that you so need.

Remember water!

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20278 on: November 10, 2021, 10:20:30 AM »

LMAO

Josh you may be the least humorous guy in Elba which is why its so much fun to make fun of you.

I'm going to miss it.

Inflation #s are coming in on the high side and may dominate the political discourse and finger pointing for the immediate future. Its not good for Biden.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20279 on: November 10, 2021, 10:31:40 AM »

You think this to be an improper term?
Woke has become a meaningless term. In banks terms, woke just means "disagrees with me".
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 1350 1351 [1352] 1353 1354 ... 2924