Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1493 1494 [1495] 1496 1497 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 761291 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #22410 on: December 20, 2021, 09:52:13 AM »

You need to stop blurting

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22411 on: December 20, 2021, 10:29:51 AM »

Why?

Truth hurts, huh?

Seek Kyle
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22412 on: December 20, 2021, 10:43:35 AM »

Why?

Truth hurts, huh?

Hurts?

The process is working against your guy.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22413 on: December 20, 2021, 12:07:26 PM »

The process is working against the people of the United States, principally because the republican party is a criminal death cult led entirely by sociopaths and rapists.

One good republican could save the country. None exist. 
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22414 on: December 20, 2021, 12:27:14 PM »

"The Dark Side Of California" is the headline in the YouTube video:
"The California Dream is DEAD".

Sad really.

Welcome back Bambu, good to see you.

Here is the house where I lived in Malibu after attending AVC and the AADA, my dream was to get work as an actor and buy my house where I lived in Malibu...

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6315-Gayton-Pl_Malibu_CA_90265_M15737-07387

But, I did not make it. I lived like a king for one year, then it was over. I could not get any acting work.

Here is my student film from USC film school...

https://youtu.be/GJ2wBMgs-lQ

We have great schools, and California is still great, but we need to get back to the basics, and we need to start doing all of the things that made California great in the first place. Hollywood, surfing, beautiful women, etc. People are tired of the gangs, and homelessness, and drugs, and all of that, people need to get back to the basics of what made California great in the first place. And we need to define ourselves, we must not let our enemies define us.

Salute,

Tony V.

Acting is a very difficult profession to break into, seems to me.
 ...a lot like country music singing.
Many people outside of America think *all*l Americans live in mansions like those shown in movies, including Hallmark movies.

Yes, acting is a very hard profession to break into. And it is getting harder as the jobs go to Canada and to other places. It is even hard to get an agent. But, if you succeed then it is a great life. The successful actors have great lives. Clint Eastwood has had a great life. "... And then he has won, through his fantasy he has achieved that which before he had only in fantasy; wealth, honor, and the love of women." I had to try to be an actor, at least I tried.

And a lot of Americans do live in mansions, California is full of expensive homes. I do not know how all of the people are able to afford the expensive homes here.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22415 on: December 20, 2021, 01:11:02 PM »

The average price of a home in California is over $700,000...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/this-is-the-average-cost-of-a-home-in-california/ar-AAOGQAy

California is a hard state to live in. It has to be hard for the immigrants who come to California from all over the world. Everything is expensive here, and good paying jobs are hard to get. But, here in Anaheim we average 500,000 tourists per week, so you can survive if you can learn how to sell stuff to the tourists, etc. We are lucky to have tourism.

It would be easier for the new immigrants to buy land in Battle Mountain, Nevada, they can buy land for $1,000 per acre in Battle Mountain. Instead of starting in the expensive areas, the immigrants can go to Battle Mountain and they can start out in a cheap area. They can raise pigs to sell pork to the people of San Francisco. Or they can open a restaurant, or whatever.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Battle-Mountain_NV/type-land

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22416 on: December 20, 2021, 02:34:37 PM »

Some Navajo cattle ranchers want beef to be labeled by country of origin.

https://indiancountrytoday.com/news/navajo-ranchers-want-imported-beef-labeled

The Native American Indians deserve for their meat to be labeled so that people can choose to buy the American products.

I had a friend who was a butcher at a Costco store, and they were getting their meat from New Zealand, the customers had no idea, they thought they were buying American meat. The meat needs to be labeled so that the customers know where the meat came from so that they can choose to support American ranchers.

And you can make a good living raising cattle in Battle Mountain, Nevada, where the land is cheap, and you can sell meat to the people of San Francisco, etc. Ranchers can also raise beef for McDonald's and for other restaurants.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22417 on: December 20, 2021, 04:42:18 PM »

I would love to find a girlfriend who wants to write and to make movies with me as a team. And I bought a new top of the line Apple Laptop to write and to make movies with, I used my stimulus money to buy a laptop to write and to make movies with.

Maybe I will take a screenwriting class at the local community college in order to meet women in the writing class who want to write. And who knows? I may even become a better writer.

I bought the screenwriting book that was recommended here, Screenwriting 434 by Lew Hunter, and I bought a screenwriting book by Syd Field, but reading books is not going to get me out to meet female writers to date.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22418 on: December 20, 2021, 08:09:57 PM »

The process is working against the people of the United States, principally because the republican party is a criminal death cult led entirely by sociopaths and rapists.

One good republican could save the country. None exist.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22419 on: December 20, 2021, 08:14:26 PM »

Why?

Truth hurts, huh?

Hurts?

The process is working against your guy.

The process is turning us into a different country. Totally contrary to who WE are.

You are a True Believer and you are on the side of the fucking Nazis.

And Fuck the first to bring up Godwin.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22420 on: December 20, 2021, 08:23:52 PM »

The process is turning us into a different country. Totally contrary to who WE are.

Talk economics all you want, but STRONG MILITARY and STRONG BORDERS (immigration with rules) has always been what the US is about.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22421 on: December 20, 2021, 08:28:42 PM »

How many Americans have died from the Omicron variant?
How many died in South Africa?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22422 on: December 20, 2021, 08:29:12 PM »

Trump and Billow the Clown heckled and booed by the sparse crowd of suckers who did not want to hear about no booster shot.

Trump is irrelevant

Trumpism is a clear and present danger.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22423 on: December 20, 2021, 08:32:18 PM »

How many Americans have died from the Omicron variant?
How many died in South Africa?

Oh shut up.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22424 on: December 20, 2021, 08:49:52 PM »

Finally someone with a good idea,

http://mobile.twitter.com/BregmanPs/status/1472952611724832768

Hang them up and bleed them out until they can do their evil no more.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war
Pages: 1 ... 1493 1494 [1495] 1496 1497 ... 2929