Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1634 1635 [1636] 1637 1638 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743662 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #24525 on: February 18, 2022, 09:19:29 PM »

http://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/18/trump-january-6-lawsuit-00010249

Since he has no money or property to speak of, they will have to garnish his future earnings.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24526 on: February 18, 2022, 10:53:03 PM »

Here are two ideas for new television shows...

One could be about a commune of hippies in Nevada, it could be like "Republic of Sarah" only about a commune of hippies. And it is like a Tribe in many ways but with hippies then every race and ethnicity is welcome. They can have a commune, and they can do trade with San Francisco. The show can be about people trying to attain peace and harmony and a sense of community in the modern world. They can sell flowers to San Francisco and the name of the show can be "Flower Power." It can be all about peace, and love, and rock and roll, etc, in the modern world.

Another show can be about a Native America Indian tribal police force, and the show can feature all actual Native American Indians and the show can deal with Native American issues. They can learn from the actual files of the Tribal police. Like "Dragnet" with Native American Indians. The name of the show can be "Tribe Force One" or something, I am not sure, I would have to think about it more. Or someone could look at a list of names for Tribal police forces to come up with a name for the show. There needs to be a show bringing tribal issues to the spotlight.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 11:17:09 PM by FlyingVProd »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #24527 on: February 18, 2022, 11:51:50 PM »

Do not ever forget the biased MSM promoted the biggest partisan lies in American history.
Bar none.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24528 on: February 19, 2022, 12:34:55 AM »

Do not ever forget the biased MSM promoted the biggest partisan lies in American history.
Bar none.

Trump won in 2020

Beat that...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #24530 on: February 19, 2022, 05:12:10 AM »

Bar none.

Trump won in 2020

Beat that...

That there could ever be such a thing as honest conservative values.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #24531 on: February 19, 2022, 08:54:12 AM »

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he had sought emergency powers to end protests that blocked border crossings and central Ottawa because the standoff posed an economic threat that was hurting ties with the United States

#Canada #Trudeau #News #Reuters

Seems to me to be a conflict of modernity against a primitive mob? My only question is what took Trudeau so long.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24532 on: February 19, 2022, 08:54:56 AM »

Still waiting for Ward to say something about his (and his right wing media pals') misread of the John Durham filing and subsequent RWM frenzy.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2022/02/19/hillary-clinton-right-wing-media-stelter-vpx.cnn

Okay, not so much waiting, as I know an admission of error is not his thing.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24533 on: February 19, 2022, 09:08:14 AM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/judge-orders-trump-children-answer-questions-business-practices-oath-rcna16659

Eric Trump invoked his 5th Amendment rights in his 2020 testimony about this case FIVE HUNDRED TIMES.

I wonder how many times Trump and his other kids will do it when they answer questions within 21 days. Bets on over or under for each of them?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24534 on: February 19, 2022, 10:06:20 AM »

What are the odds Biden will screw up a slam dunk SCOTUS nomination?
Pretty much zero. The chance that you and the Right Wing Rage Machine will claim he did regardless of reality is 100%, though.You seem to be confused.
If there is a rage machine it is coming from the progressive leftists.
Biden needs no GOP votes to get his nominee on the court if he keeps peace in his party.
But it is amusing to note that the leftists are complaining that Justice Childs, on the basis of one harsh drug sentence to a black man, could mean she will turn into a Conservative on SCOTUS.

THE leftists or a couple of left voices being amplified by the right wing?
The American Prospect and the Washington Post are hardly right wing.
You do not seem to be able to get out of your own way.
You seem to be unable to figure out basic formatting.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #24535 on: February 19, 2022, 10:09:46 AM »

Hot new women are moving into my apartment complex. That is a great thing about Southern California. Maybe I can get some friends here who want to make movies...
Salute,

Tony V.
You are more likely to get a restraining order.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #24536 on: February 19, 2022, 10:24:00 AM »

Bar none.
Yes,CNN and the like were pretty complicit if the Clinton emails investigation reopening crap that sunk Clinton in the waning days of the 2016 campaign, but that hardly compares with the Big Lie or the Peaceful Tourists in the Capitol on 1/6.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24537 on: February 19, 2022, 10:56:26 AM »

Hot new women are moving into my apartment complex. That is a great thing about Southern California. Maybe I can get some friends here who want to make movies...
Salute,

Tony V.
You are more likely to get a restraining order.

<spit take>
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24538 on: February 19, 2022, 11:02:32 AM »

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #24539 on: February 19, 2022, 11:41:14 AM »

Bar none.
Yes,CNN and the like were pretty complicit if the Clinton emails investigation reopening crap that sunk Clinton in the waning days of the 2016 campaign, but that hardly compares with the Big Lie or the Peaceful Tourists in the Capitol on 1/6.
So what?
Two different situations and neither zero sum.
Pages: 1 ... 1634 1635 [1636] 1637 1638 ... 2918