Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1739 1740 [1741] 1742 1743 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743152 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #26100 on: April 20, 2022, 11:14:37 AM »

I do care what happens to the USA. I support diversity in the way of Kamala over sleepy Joe and his destructive ways on so many levels.

Shit, racist, stupid idiot, moron! Quite the vocabulary.

If Harris were to become president, you would immediately adopt an insulting nickname for her, accuse her of things she had no responsibility for (and not apologize or retract when it was shown to you to not be so), etc.

"The scandal ridden Obama years"

People indicted under Trump: 6
People indicted under Obama: 0
People indicted under Bush 2: 0
People indicted under Clinton: 2
People indicted under Bush 1: 0
People indicted under Reagan: 33
People indicted under Carter: 0
People indicted under Ford: 0
People indicted under Nixon: 28

"Scandal ridden?"

Your research continues to be lacking - or based solely on the GOP view of the world.

Again, I have called you stupid and said you were full of shit.

If you self-identify as a moron or an idiot, that's on you, not me.

But if you are complaining about vocabulary, here:
Ignoramous.
Nincompoop.
Dunce.
Dolt.
Buffoon.
Dullard.
Chucklehead.

In short, you are an asinine clod. Your having served in Vietnam does not change that.

Bambu can admit when he makes a mistake.

You cannot.
P
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26101 on: April 20, 2022, 11:17:45 AM »

Mallory McMorrow is a fucking LIAR.
No, everything she said was the truth. But then, you are the gull they are milking, so it is nor surprise you do not see it.
But good for her for being a straight Christian (and married) mom.
Why?
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #26102 on: April 20, 2022, 11:20:47 AM »

Washington Post Editorial

Opinion: Masks work. Judge  ruling does not change that.

So wear a mask.
I am not.
You cannot make me
This is America.
Seat belts. Motorcycle helmets. Pants. Yes they can. "Not qualified" Federalist Society stooge notwithstanding.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #26103 on: April 20, 2022, 11:24:01 AM »

So wear a mask.
I am not.
You cannot make me
This is America.

Ever have a job with a dress code?  Bet you didn't come to work in your whitey-tighties.
A dress code is a condition of employment.
It is also a law to wear them in public. If you do not believe me take your pants off in the nearest public park. Or better, school yard.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26104 on: April 20, 2022, 11:27:45 AM »

So wear a mask.
I am not.
You cannot make me
This is America.

Ever have a job with a dress code?  Bet you didn't come to work in your whitey-tighties.
It is also a law to wear them in public. If you do not believe me take your pants off in the nearest public park. Or better, school yard.
Those are local ordinances not an unconstitutional decree from Washington.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26105 on: April 20, 2022, 11:30:25 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/20/politics/tennessee-gop-morgan-ortagus/index.html

I think the TN GOP move to change the standard to be a GOP candidate are typical of their machinations, though not as typical of them against their own.

I suspect it holds up in court, despite the accusation of anti-Semitism, unless there is some evidence to support the charge beyond Ortagus' being Jewish. Parties are allowed to make up their own rules, even to block carpetbaggers.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #26106 on: April 20, 2022, 11:34:25 AM »

So wear a mask.
I am not.
You cannot make me
This is America.

You would not recognize the Constitution if the Bill of Rights bit you on the nose.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26107 on: April 20, 2022, 11:34:51 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/19/economy/states-pandemic-employment-recovery/index.html

Interesting information about which states lead in employment recovery and which lag and why.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #26108 on: April 20, 2022, 11:44:12 AM »

So wear a mask.
I am not.
You cannot make me
This is America.

The CDC mandate was not unconstitutional either, even under the Unqualified Federalist Society shill s opinion. Not authorized under the statute is not unconstitutional.
Besides, a local ordinance could make you wear a mask. So your original post is wrong. They can make you. In America.
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #26109 on: April 20, 2022, 12:15:43 PM »

I do care what happens to the USA. I support diversity in the way of Kamala over sleepy Joe and his destructive ways on so many levels.

Shit, racist, stupid idiot, moron! Quite the vocabulary.

If Harris were to become president, you would immediately adopt an insulting nickname for her, accuse her of things she had no responsibility for (and not apologize or retract when it was shown to you to not be so), etc.

"The scandal ridden Obama years"

People indicted under Trump: 6
People indicted under Obama: 0
People indicted under Bush 2: 0
People indicted under Clinton: 2
People indicted under Bush 1: 0
People indicted under Reagan: 33
People indicted under Carter: 0
People indicted under Ford: 0
People indicted under Nixon: 28

"Scandal ridden?"

Your research continues to be lacking - or based solely on the GOP view of the world.

Again, I have called you stupid and said you were full of shit.

If you self-identify as a moron or an idiot, that's on you, not me.

But if you are complaining about vocabulary, here:
Ignoramous.
Nincompoop.
Dunce.
Dolt.
Buffoon.
Dullard.
Chucklehead.

In short, you are an asinine clod. Your having served in Vietnam does not change that.

Bambu can admit when he makes a mistake.

You cannot.
P

I was discussing VA scandals. Clueless Asian token under Obama did not have a chance. Dead vets all over the place waiting for service.

---CNN reported on April 30, 2014 that at least 40 United States Armed Forces veterans died while waiting for care at the Phoenix, Arizona, Veterans Health Administration facilities. By June 5, 2014, Veterans Affairs internal investigations had identified 35 veterans who had died while waiting for care in the Phoenix VHA system. On June 11, 2014, the Federal Bureau of Investigation opened a criminal investigation of the VA.[16] President Barack Obama ordered a White House investigation. On June 27, 2014, Obama's Deputy Chief of Staff, Rob Nabors, reported "significant and chronic system failures" and a "corrosive culture" inside the Veterans Health Administration.[17] In August 2014, Obama signed Congressional legislation regarding funding and reform of the Veterans Health Administration.

Shit, asinine clod, woo working on the Roget.

I support Harris over sleepy Joe, I would support a trained orangutan over sleepy Joe. At least she is for the worlds hungry staying home and not coming to the southern border with hands out. No problem with sending planes to the brave Ukies. Certainly supportive of crime fighters at the state level.

Congratulations, before this is over you may even be capable of putting together a complete sentence without blue language.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26110 on: April 20, 2022, 12:20:18 PM »

So wear a mask.
I am not.
You cannot make me
This is America.

The CDC mandate was not unconstitutional either, even under the Unqualified Federalist Society shill s opinion. Not authorized under the statute is not unconstitutional.
Besides, a local ordinance could make you wear a mask. So your original post is wrong. They can make you. In America.
The President does not have the constitutional power to order us to wear masks.
Period.
My original post was correct.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26111 on: April 20, 2022, 01:27:14 PM »

I was discussing VA scandals. Clueless Asian token under Obama did not have a chance. Dead vets all over the place waiting for service.

Then it's not a "scandal ridden" administration. It's a scandal ridden department.

And we all agreed at the time.

Similarly, the VA had a "scandal ridden" problem under President Trump, but you have conveniently forgotten that.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/11/18/50000-extra-va-patients-died-2020-compared-normal-study-finds.html

In the "scandal ridden Obama administration," at least 40 vets died while waiting for care in Phoenix in 2014.

In the Trump administration, at least FIFTY THOUSAND more veterans ostensibly receiving care died in 2020.

Yes, you asinine clod, you cherry pick which things you want to complain about.

YOU got better service under Trump than Obama? How wonderful. As a whole, the VA under Trump cost many more premature deaths than under Obama.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26112 on: April 20, 2022, 03:49:59 PM »

Or entering a store, restaurant, etc.  "No shoes, no shirt, no service."

Wherever people congregate, societies enforce health laws and other laws that are simply a requirement to conform to some community standard.  The health laws actually have MORE objective basis than the merely aesthetic ones. 
Then if you want a mask mandate make it a law.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26113 on: April 20, 2022, 04:06:19 PM »

The good legislators of the United States have done so. Their work has been signed and enacted, you dumbass.

http://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R46758

Keep up, old slow child at play.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #26114 on: April 20, 2022, 04:10:36 PM »

So wear a mask.
I am not.
You cannot make me
This is America.

The President does not have the constitutional power to order us to wear masks.
Period.
My original post was correct.
President has not tried to do that. You still cannot admit error under any circumstances. Your.original post was bull.
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 1739 1740 [1741] 1742 1743 ... 2918