Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1746 1747 [1748] 1749 1750 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743467 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #26205 on: April 22, 2022, 05:21:55 AM »

"US professor wins $400,000 payout after refusing to call a transgender 'woman' a woman."
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26206 on: April 22, 2022, 10:31:42 AM »

For Ward, Kid, and Luee:

"Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

~Lewis Carroll
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26207 on: April 22, 2022, 12:43:18 PM »

I know this one

Ward = terminal STD with bleeding bowels

Kid = terminal cancer

Luee = terminal arterial blockage
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26208 on: April 22, 2022, 12:51:14 PM »

I'm not saying a word about Obama.

I can understand why.  Obama was a disaster for the democrat party which lost over a hundred federal legislators in his two mid term elections. His hand picked successor lost to Donald Trump.
Now his 8 year VicePresident, after giving the democrats total control of the Government in 2020, is a laughingstock of incompetence. 77% of those polled think we are headed in the wrong direction.
77 percent!

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26209 on: April 22, 2022, 01:25:02 PM »

Yes, and 114 percent of those polled in that survey claimed to have fucked your mother.

Thing are swiftly improving in those parts of the country that are vigorously wiping the shit stain that is republican conservatism from public life.

You should really get out more though that will probably end up scaring some children. 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26210 on: April 22, 2022, 01:29:33 PM »

I can understand why.  Obama was a disaster for the democrat party which lost over a hundred federal legislators in his two mid term elections. His hand picked successor lost to Donald Trump.

Your problem, as I have pointed out before, is that you care more about the "success" of your party than the good of the country.

Obama was a major win for America in so many ways and a disaster in none.

If only you cared more about the country than about counting seats in Congress or state legislators.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26212 on: April 22, 2022, 01:40:38 PM »

Your problem, as I have pointed out before, is that you care more about the "success" of your party than the good of the country.

If only you cared more about the country than about counting seats in Congress or state legislators.
77%think the democrats have this country on the wrong track.
Those are the people who care about the country, me included.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26213 on: April 22, 2022, 01:44:34 PM »

I would vote for Obama for President a third time, if I could. Me and Dean Armitage.

Red.only cares for polls that are in his favor and election results he wins. The election of 2018, for instance, does not exist.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26214 on: April 22, 2022, 02:16:19 PM »

I would vote for Obama for President a third time, if I could. Me and Dean Armitage.

Red.only cares for polls that are in his favor and election results he wins. The election of 2018, for instance, does not exist.
Oh it exists. Two years later its Senate takeover was neutralized, and the House shed 13 democrats and welcomed 14 new republicans.
All of this while Biden was beating Trump with NO coatails.
Technically the dems controlled everything but have done next to nothing while they are losing ground in every voter demographic.
No wonder Josh and his ilk do not like scorecards
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 03:28:11 PM by Espnthree »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26215 on: April 22, 2022, 02:40:30 PM »

It is good that the refugees are not afraid of Mexico, Mexico is a good, safe, Christian country. The enemy in Mexico is extreme poverty and problems created from poverty. As Mexicans become more affluent then they will become more law abiding and peaceful. And the United Nations is bringing in a lot of money to help the refugees. And people from all over the world are helping the refugees. So, if the refugees have money to help them then they will be very safe and welcome in Mexico.

Then, the refugees are coming up to the United States from Mexico.

The Pope is from Argentina, so I expect he will send a lot of refugees to Argentina, and to other parts of Latin America.

Then, I recommend Battle Mountain, Nevada, and Nome, Alaska, and Carrollton, Kentucky, here in the USA as good, safe, cheap places for the refugees.

There is a college in Elko, Nevada for the people who want to study.

https://www.gbcnv.edu/campus/elko.html

For the ones who come to California, it is hard in California, and they need to study hard, and they need to work hard, and they need to network. We also have Kiwanis, and labor unions. We have great schools, and we have the movie studios, and we have technology, etc, we have everything, but we have people who are coming here from all over the world and who are all applying for the same limited amount of jobs, so you have a lot of people applying for a small amount of jobs, and it is hard. We need to create more opportunities, and we need to create more people at the top, we need more bosses, we need to educate and train our people and then we need for them to rise to the top and become bosses and create jobs for other people.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26216 on: April 22, 2022, 03:27:35 PM »

In Africa and in other areas with food insecurities, we need to educate and train them on how to grow food.

And even a little thing like scrambled eggs with cactus, with tortillas and salsa, is a wonderful meal, and the prickly pear cactus will grow anywhere. We can teach those who are starving how to grow cactus and how to raise chickens for eggs, etc, scrambled eggs with cactus is way better than starvation.

The World Bank can also help to fund water projects in Africa, etc.

Instead of people just sitting around starving, we need to feed people, and while they are eating we need to teach them how to grow food so that they can grow their own food and so that they can help to feed other people. It is easy to raise chickens for eggs and to grow cactus.

Here in the USA we have the Future Farmers of America Organization, which trains our youth on how to be farmers, and this helps to ensure food security in the USA, and they can do the same thing in Africa, they can teach their youth how to be farmers.

https://www.ffa.org/

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #26217 on: April 22, 2022, 04:12:30 PM »

Kevin McCarthy praying MTG says something really stupid today. It will not change the subject.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26218 on: April 22, 2022, 05:18:36 PM »

Musk is buying Twitter.

I would buy AOL, and bring it back as a social platform where people can communicate and where people can make new friends like in the old days on AOL, and I would add some of the features like old My Space to AOL. Along with email service, etc, etc, etc. And AOL can have a top rate browser and search engine.

Salute,

Tony V.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26219 on: April 22, 2022, 05:27:44 PM »

I would vote for Obama for President a third time, if I could.
You can.
And no one can stop you.
Pages: 1 ... 1746 1747 [1748] 1749 1750 ... 2918