Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2509 2510 [2511] 2512 2513 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 762893 times)

Espnthree

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37650 on: November 07, 2023, 06:10:40 PM »

Haley is polling stronger against Biden in a head to head than Trump.  A rational political party would throw all its weight behind her (I'm hearing people around here in my uber-Red state calling her "the sane one"), but of course the GOP is now a cult and will follow Trump in his  death spiral.

Trump-Haley ticket sounds good.
People would vote for that.
Not when Trump gets convicted.
Good.  Then Haley could head the ticket and with a potential of at least 300 electoral votes.
That seems to me the Repo best case scenario: that the Trump VP jumps in after the convictions.  But I doubt it will a. be Haley who refuses to lick quite enough spittle for Trump; and b. Happen. Because Trump will not withdraw even if convicted.
So what? Haley would never run with Trump.
Kind of takes you out of the debate you are so out to sea.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37651 on: November 07, 2023, 06:54:25 PM »

Haley is polling stronger against Biden in a head to head than Trump.  A rational political party would throw all its weight behind her (I'm hearing people around here in my uber-Red state calling her "the sane one"), but of course the GOP is now a cult and will follow Trump in his  death spiral.

Trump-Haley ticket sounds good.
People would vote for that.
Not when Trump gets convicted.
Good.  Then Haley could head the ticket and with a potential of at least 300 electoral votes.
That seems to me the Repo best case scenario: that the Trump VP jumps in after the convictions.  But I doubt it will a. be Haley who refuses to lick quite enough spittle for Trump; and b. Happen. Because Trump will not withdraw even if convicted.
So what? Haley would never run with Trump.
Kind of takes you out of the debate you are so out to sea.
You have no reading skills at all.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37652 on: November 07, 2023, 06:55:32 PM »

News analysis

The Obama strategy of pressuring Israel and indulging the Palestinians made no progress toward peace. A 2009 10 Israeli settlement freeze was shrugged off. John Kerry shuttled around, banging his head against the wall called the peace process.
Mr. Obama s parting shiv enabling a United Nations Security Council resolution that condemned the Jewish state and undermined its claim to Jerusalem did nothing for Palestinians but indulge the fantasy that U.S. pressure on Israel will obviate the need for them to compromise.

If everyone is responsible for this war, as Mr. Obama says, then Hamas becomes only one guilty party among many, and Oct. 7 a mere link in a long causal chain. Blame shifts to Israel. As the U.N. secretary general put it,  the attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum.
But if anyone has been complicit in enabling Hamas  atrocities, Barack Obama has.

Elliot Kaufman
WSJ Nov5, 2023
Typical WSJ opinion page horse shit.
Please point out the factual errors then.
Here is a hint,
There are none.
Factual? It is an opinion piece. The opinions are bull shit and the characterization of the facts are bull shit. I have bolded all of the bull shit opinions and mischaracterizing of facts for you.

LOL! Everything you bolded is a fact.
You just don
Adding "fact" to the list of words whose definition escapes you.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37653 on: November 07, 2023, 07:15:44 PM »

News analysis

The Obama strategy of pressuring Israel and indulging the Palestinians made no progress toward peace. A 2009 10 Israeli settlement freeze was shrugged off. John Kerry shuttled around, banging his head against the wall called the peace process.
Mr. Obama s parting shiv enabling a United Nations Security Council resolution that condemned the Jewish state and undermined its claim to Jerusalem did nothing for Palestinians but indulge the fantasy that U.S. pressure on Israel will obviate the need for them to compromise.

If everyone is responsible for this war, as Mr. Obama says, then Hamas becomes only one guilty party among many, and Oct. 7 a mere link in a long causal chain. Blame shifts to Israel. As the U.N. secretary general put it,  the attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum.
But if anyone has been complicit in enabling Hamas  atrocities, Barack Obama has.

Elliot Kaufman
WSJ Nov5, 2023
Here is a hint,
There are none.
Factual? It is an opinion piece. The opinions are bull shit and the characterization of the facts are bull shit. I have bolded all of the bull shit opinions and mischaracterizing of facts for you.

You just don
LOLThe Obama strategy of pressuring Israel and indulging the Palestinians made no progress toward peace.
FACT

A 2009 10 Israeli settlement freeze was shrugged off. John Kerry shuttled around, banging his head against the wall called the peace process.
FACT

FACT

FACT

« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 07:19:15 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37654 on: November 07, 2023, 07:23:27 PM »

Reminds one of the bozos Obama brought in.

All worth ten or more of you and far preferable to the frothing sociopaths and grifters chosen by Trump and the Bushes 
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37655 on: November 07, 2023, 07:28:37 PM »

We will know Red can identify a fact on the day he renounces Satan and the republican party

luee

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 08:50:07 PM by luee »
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37657 on: November 07, 2023, 08:53:37 PM »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/dhs-official-leave-worked-plo

Whenever a toilet worm is trying to build a case for future treason, that toilet worm begins to take clippings from the Washington examiner.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37658 on: November 07, 2023, 09:45:45 PM »

News analysis

Elliot Kaufman
WSJ Nov5, 2023
Here is a hint,
There are none.

You just don
LOLThe Obama strategy of pressuring Israel and indulging the Palestinians made no progress toward peace.
FACT

A 2009 10 Israeli settlement freeze was shrugged off. John Kerry shuttled around, banging his head against the wall called the peace process.
FACT

FACT

FACT
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37659 on: November 07, 2023, 09:58:28 PM »

News analysis

Elliot Kaufman
WSJ Nov5, 2023
Here is a hint,
There are none.

You just don
FACT

FACT

FACT

FACT
Does not escape me.
You are the one who cannot defend the idiocy of Obama.
It is par for your course of debate.
Ignore or misdirect.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #37660 on: November 07, 2023, 10:54:33 PM »

News analysis

Elliot Kaufman
WSJ Nov5, 2023
Here is a hint,
There are none.

You just don
FACT

FACT

FACT

FACT
Does not escape me.
Ignore or misdirect.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37661 on: November 07, 2023, 11:11:21 PM »

Dems hold the governorship in Kentucky by an expanded margin, do well in Virginia and New Jersey and finally get organized in Ohio.

Republicans like Red are shitting their pants as evidenced by his total gibbering breakdown here. Someone get Red a hanky and a new diaper.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #37662 on: November 07, 2023, 11:21:14 PM »

Does not escape me.
Ignore or misdirect.
Either defend your misdirections or go fight with Tony.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 11:25:32 PM by Espnthree »

facilitatorn

• View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37664 on: November 08, 2023, 02:07:38 AM »

NY Post

NYC public defender Victoria Ruiz resigns after being caught tearing down Israel-Hamas hostage posters

#####

Didn't seem to read the room very well.
That would likely have been a good job, paying a good salary.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.
Pages: 1 ... 2509 2510 [2511] 2512 2513 ... 2929