Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2827 2828 [2829] 2830 2831 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 741312 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42420 on: July 23, 2024, 03:56:37 PM »

Imagine that. The party arguing to save democracy just threw its own primary voters under a bus.

Fresh off the Vanceophone!
Notably, in much the same way Haley undemocratically threw her primary voters under the bus.
Well, no. You seem to be sliding toward mental sloppiness. Maybe a cognitive test or two is in order.
Well, yes.
Forget the cognitive tests. Your problem is ignorance.
RedDick is posting to his mirror again.
you made the statement you cannot defend or explain.
Yournproblem is your intellectual dishonesty and partisan hackers. Haley ended her campaign prior to the convention and released the delegates pledged to vote for her. As did Biden. You PROVEN LIAR.
Wrong. Haley had no choice.
Wrong you intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR. Haley had a choice. There is no law or rule forcing her to release her delegates and end her campqign. She just determined she could not win. As did Biden.

The rest of your post is bull shit not worth commenting on. 72 for 18 holes.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 03:58:09 PM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42421 on: July 23, 2024, 03:59:43 PM »

Perhaps megaMAGA RedDick should be cut some slack. What is he going to do with his garage full of Let's Go Brandon t shirts now?
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42422 on: July 23, 2024, 04:23:46 PM »

Wrong you intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR. Haley had a choice. There is no law or rule forcing her to release her delegates and end her campqign. She just determined she could not win. As did Biden.

Haley had no choice to win the GOP NOMINATION

Biden was forced out of the ELECTION CAMPAIGN
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 04:27:32 PM by jmmengel »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42423 on: July 23, 2024, 04:34:04 PM »

Haley had no choice to win the GOP NOMINATION

Biden was forced out of the ELECTION CAMPAIGN
Haley was forced out of the ELECTION CAMPAIGN

Biden determined he had no chance to win.

Both dropped out. Both released their delegates. It is part of the democratic process not a subversion of it.

Not that I do not empathize. Perhaps you can recoup some of your losses by selling those now useless Let's Go Brandon and Buck Joe Fiden t shirts you had printed up to people in Africa, just like all those Super Bowl LVIII Champion San Francisco 49ers t shirts.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42424 on: July 23, 2024, 05:35:54 PM »

No, she failed to qualify for the GOP nomination under party rules.
Biden qualified but was kicked out of the campaign by party big wigs who did not follow any party rules.
[/quote]
[/quote] LOL He was told to drop out, he did so with a figurative gun to his head.

It was a disgusting misuse of political power by the democrats.
[/quote]I never expected you to admit you being wrong, but you are.

I know you wanted your hero Trump to run against Biden. Tough titties.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42425 on: July 23, 2024, 05:44:32 PM »

Both dropped out. Both released their delegates. It is part of the democratic process not a subversion of it.
Biden was forced out by party bosses pointing a figurative gun to his addled head, a total disregard of party rules.
You can continue your pointless rant ad infinitum if you want.
The question we have all moved onto is how BIDEN GETS TO REMAIN POTUS in light of the now released medical info that was squelched until the debate blew the cover.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42426 on: July 23, 2024, 06:15:36 PM »

You are the Constitutional expert. You figure it out.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42427 on: July 23, 2024, 06:16:22 PM »

Biden was forced out by party bosses pointing a figurative gun to his addled head, a total disregard of party rules.
What party rules are you referring to?
You can continue your pointless rant ad infinitum if you want.
You are the one who needs a bid to protect his shirt from the flying rant spittle, not me.
The question we [sic] have all moved onto is how BIDEN GETS TO REMAIN POTUS in light of the now released medical info that was squelched until the debate blew the cover.
What doctor who has actually examined and treated Biden are you referring to?

What is hilarious is you refusal to see the inherent contradiction in saying Biden should not have been forced out of RUNNING for president while simultaneously arguing he should be forced out from BEING president. It is clear your real interest is not in protecting democracy or our nation's security but in amplifying the arguments of, and obtaining the best result for, your hero Donald Tump.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42428 on: July 23, 2024, 06:23:28 PM »

You are the Constitutional expert. You figure it out.
i have

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42429 on: July 23, 2024, 06:37:06 PM »

What is hilarious is you refusal to see the inherent contradiction in saying Biden should not have been forced out of RUNNING for president while simultaneously arguing he should be forced out from BEING president

I argued that FORCING him out because his poll numbers said he was going to lose is undemocratic.
And, of course, it sidesteps the question of the 25th Amendment.
All ofthe medical evidence indicates he is unfit to serve.
So we get a Faustian bargain from the dems that Biden chose not to fight.
Pretty sad from a party that fucked up the last four years.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42430 on: July 23, 2024, 06:44:22 PM »

What is hilarious is you refusal to see the inherent contradiction in saying Biden should not have been forced out of RUNNING for president while simultaneously arguing he should be forced out from BEING president

I argued that FORCING him out because his poll numbers said he was going to lose is undemocratic.
No it is not. He made the decision after listening to a diverse, allies and polling numbers. It is his right. That your idol Trump wanted to run against Biden, and elevated an inexperienced sideshow clown as his VP candidate because he thought he was running against Biden, does nor make it undemocratic.
A parrot bit me.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42431 on: July 23, 2024, 06:53:31 PM »

Now his doctors are coming forth on just how incapacitated he really is with one even saying Biden will be institutionalized by 2028.

If its not too much trouble could you provide a source for that?  A little verification would not hurt.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42432 on: July 23, 2024, 07:01:37 PM »

Now his doctors are coming forth on just how incapacitated he really is with one even saying Biden will be institutionalized by 2028.

If its not too much trouble could you provide a source for that?  A little verification would not hurt.
He won't.
A parrot bit me.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42433 on: July 23, 2024, 07:06:34 PM »

What is hilarious is you refusal to see the inherent contradiction in saying Biden should not have been forced out of RUNNING for president while simultaneously arguing he should be forced out from BEING president. It is clear your real interest is not in protecting democracy or our nations security but in amplifying the arguments of, and obtaining the best result for, your hero Donald Tump.

Alexandra Petri, today in the Post, made a similar observation.   

I can certainly feel the buyers remorse on Vance out there in Magaland.  As Petri suggests, it is like they threw darts at a wall of possible picks.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42434 on: July 23, 2024, 07:08:14 PM »

No it is not. He made the decision after listening to a diverse, allies and polling numbers. It is his right.
LOL.He listened, then did what he was told or they would enact the 25th Amendment.
By the way.  J D Vance will not make me vote for Trump.
But Vance is as qualified to run for Veep as Obama was to run for President.
Pages: 1 ... 2827 2828 [2829] 2830 2831 ... 2917