Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2859 2860 [2861] 2862 2863 ... 2917

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 741115 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #42900 on: August 08, 2024, 01:10:17 PM »

Nice of Governor Walz to sign on with his own Mug Shot.
No need to fabricate one via Lawfare.
He is not the CONVICTED FELON in the race.
A parrot bit me.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #42901 on: August 08, 2024, 01:24:51 PM »

You mean Walz 1995 DUI arrest which caused him to give up drinking for the rest of his life?

See how that kind of attack backfires?  All Jumdick has done is remind us of the Governor's sobriety and self-discipline.  Bravo.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #42902 on: August 08, 2024, 01:45:42 PM »

Red does seem to be paying a lot of attention to an election that he is sitting out.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #42903 on: August 08, 2024, 01:47:22 PM »

Desperate times call for desperate measures, or something like that!

Trump will hold a press conference from his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida as his campaign has sought to turn the lack of Harris media interviews into an issue as she rises in the polls and draws large crowds on the campaign trail.

Be careful what you wish for Dotard.
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42904 on: August 08, 2024, 01:53:11 PM »

You mean Walz 1995 DUI arrest which caused him to give up drinking for the rest of his life?

See how that kind of attack backfires?  All Jumdick has done is remind us of the Governor's sobriety and self-discipline.  Bravo.
It is funny to see how the right wing nuts RedDick gets his opinions from are floundering in trying to handle Walz. My favorite is Never 'Cultural Heroin" Trumper James Donald Bowman aka James David Hamel aka J. D. Hamel aka JD Vance lying about Walz's military service biography by saying "Do not pretend to be something you are not."
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42905 on: August 08, 2024, 01:57:53 PM »

Red saw the Marquette poll and knows this is the high water mark for republicans over the next ninety days. The thought of all those children across the country who will be happily eating lunch because of this election has got him down in the dumps.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42906 on: August 08, 2024, 02:20:31 PM »

Any guesses on how long before RedDick starts bloviating incoherently about Minnesota's redesigned state flag making it "The new Somalia?"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 02:28:25 PM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42907 on: August 08, 2024, 04:22:45 PM »

It is funny to see how the right wing nuts RedDick gets his opinions from are floundering in trying to handle Walz. My favorite is Never 'Cultural Heroin" Trumper James Donald Bowman aka James David Hamel aka J. D. Hamel aka JD Vance lying about Walz's military service biography by saying "Do not pretend to be something you are not."
You mean lWalz was not a coward?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42908 on: August 08, 2024, 04:28:59 PM »

Yes. He is not a coward.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42909 on: August 08, 2024, 04:47:55 PM »

Bone spurs is a coward. He is also a fool and a lazy son of a bitch.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42910 on: August 08, 2024, 05:08:55 PM »

Yes. He is not a coward.
only if he learns he will be deployed to Iraq
Then he quit she

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42911 on: August 08, 2024, 05:24:59 PM »

Yes. He is not a coward.
Then he quit she
Sent in his retirement in May. Deployment notice was two months the later in July, you intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR. Keep supporting President Bone Spurs.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #42912 on: August 08, 2024, 05:48:26 PM »

Yes. He is not a coward.
Then he quit she
Sent in his retirement in May. Deployment notice was two months the later in July, you intellectually dishonest PROVEN LIAR. Keep supporting President Bone Spurs.
LOL

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #42913 on: August 08, 2024, 05:53:36 PM »

Yes. He is not a coward.
Then he quit she
LOL
Laugh all you want. You can smell the fear sweat rolling out from your ticket all the way to Patagonia. The lies are just a small part of it.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #42914 on: August 08, 2024, 06:16:50 PM »

After his big sulk, trump is following Vice President Harris to ABC for a debate. She is the leader for all America including her opponent.
Pages: 1 ... 2859 2860 [2861] 2862 2863 ... 2917