Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2881 2882 [2883] 2884 2885 ... 2914

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 739507 times)

jmmengel

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43230 on: August 28, 2024, 04:57:24 PM »

]Both issued statements rather than use the deaths for a campaign photo op. Unlike Trump, they respected the Cemetery's policies against using it for partisan purposes.
And Trump asked the family for permission to be present.

The family did not have permission to violate the policy of no photo or video for partisan political purposes
And you know this how?

ROFLMAO

Because it has been against the law for as long as there has been federal laws regarding National Cemeteries.There are no waivers.
I think you need to do more research on common sense.
There is no such LAW.
Arlington National Cemetery begs to differ.
Nope.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43231 on: August 28, 2024, 04:58:26 PM »

]Both issued statements rather than use the deaths for a campaign photo op. Unlike Trump, they respected the Cemetery's policies against using it for partisan purposes.

The family did not have permission to violate the policy of no photo or video for partisan political purposes
And you know this how?

ROFLMAO

Because it has been against the law for as long as there has been federal laws regarding National Cemeteries.There are no waivers.
There is no such LAW.
Nope.
Liar.
A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43232 on: August 28, 2024, 05:12:38 PM »

Sharply More Americans Want to Curb Immigration to U.S.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/647123/sharply-americans-curb-immigration.aspx

Less immigration more deportations please. Too late with the housing for thousands sleeping in the streets.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43233 on: August 28, 2024, 05:13:41 PM »

:-[

And you know this how?

ROFLMAO

There is no such LAW.
Nope.
Liar.
Nope

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43234 on: August 28, 2024, 05:16:16 PM »

And you know this how?

ROFLMAO

There is no such LAW.
Nope.
Liar.
Nope
You are, first.last and always, a liar. Even when obviously wrong, which you are now.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43235 on: August 28, 2024, 05:20:35 PM »

And you know this how?

ROFLMAO

There is no such LAW.
Nope.
Liar.
Nope
You are, first.last and always, a liar. Even when obviously wrong, which you are now.
Nope.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43236 on: August 28, 2024, 05:47:49 PM »

And you know this how?

ROFLMAO

There is no such LAW.
Nope.
Liar.
Nope
Nope.
Yep, liar.

"Federal law prohibits political campaign or election related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate's campaign."

The official statement from the Arlington National Cemetery specifically stating that Federal Law prohibits the use of the Cemetery for partisan activity demonstrates you are a liar when you say there is no such law, and again when you deny they said what they palpable, obvious said. I realize you do not give a shit for facts or personal honesty.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 06:14:09 PM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43237 on: August 28, 2024, 05:53:49 PM »

Trump was not there for partisan political purposes. He was there as a decent human being who always supports and respects the military. No wonder Red is going to vote for him.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43238 on: August 28, 2024, 06:22:36 PM »

Trump was not there for partisan political purposes. He was there as a decent human being who always supports and respects the military.
That is what the families of the victims said.  Nice of you to give credit when it is due.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #43239 on: August 28, 2024, 06:27:56 PM »

Trump was not there for partisan political purposes. He was there as a decent human being who always supports and respects the military.
That is what the families of the victims said.  Nice of you to give credit when it is due.
Just like how supportive he was with the wife of La David Johnson, killed on Trump's watch. Lays a wreath every year on October 4, I bet.

He knew what he signed up for.
A parrot bit me.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43240 on: August 28, 2024, 06:30:51 PM »

And you know this how?

ROFLMAO

There is no such LAW.
Nope.
Liar.
Nope
Nope.
Yep, liar.

"Federal law prohibits political campaign or election related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate's campaign."

The official statement from the Arlington National Cemetery specifically stating that Federal Law prohibits the use of the Cemetery for partisan activity demonstrates you are a liar when you say there is no such law, and again when you deny they said what they palpable, obvious said. I realize you do not give a shit for facts or personal honesty.
What partisan activity are you talking about.?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43241 on: August 28, 2024, 06:40:06 PM »

Red is continuing to defend somebody he claims does not to be defended.  If it is so obvious that Trump acted with his typical big heart, why do you care what anybody else thinks?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 06:41:37 PM by Yankguy1 »
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #43242 on: August 28, 2024, 06:52:21 PM »

Red is continuing to defend somebody he claims does not to be defended.  If it is so obvious that Trump acted with his typical big heart, why do you care what anybody else thinks?
I think the family of the dead Americans echoed those thoughts.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #43243 on: August 28, 2024, 06:56:16 PM »

What about the families of dead Americans that Trump has continued to insult. Do they count?

And I know your response: what insults. You do not have to.

Continue defending and voting for him.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
A parrot bit me.
Pages: 1 ... 2881 2882 [2883] 2884 2885 ... 2914