Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2903 2904 [2905] 2906 2907 ... 2916

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 740609 times)

Oilcan

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #43560 on: September 11, 2024, 04:15:51 PM »

With apologies to Neil Young...

Ten poodles with fixins comin
Were finally on our own
This summer I smell the aroma
of dead pet stew in Ohio.

Gotta get down to dinner
Haitians are wolfing them down
Should have been served long ago
What if you knew Rover and
Found him dead on the ground?
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43561 on: September 11, 2024, 04:21:35 PM »

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43562 on: September 11, 2024, 05:17:36 PM »

Father Of Boy Killed In Ohio Bus Crash Rips Vance, Trump For Fanning Hate Against Haitians
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/aiden-clark-haitian-americans-vance-trump_n_66e1b2abe4b0e13c292dd419

For what is worth, the immigrant involved, like the other Haitian immigrants in Springfield, was legally here, and not an illegal immigrant.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 07:03:07 PM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43563 on: September 11, 2024, 05:20:32 PM »

With apologies to Neil Young...

Ten poodles with fixins comin
Were finally on our own
This summer I smell the aroma
of dead pet stew in Ohio.

Gotta get down to dinner
Haitians are wolfing them down
Should have been served long ago
What if you knew Rover and
Found him dead on the ground?

Ha!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43564 on: September 11, 2024, 07:05:12 PM »

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #43565 on: September 11, 2024, 08:46:52 PM »

Many want to hear how she differentiates from Santa Joe and his failed immigration and economic policies.
Housing is the main inflation problem
https://www.axios.com/2024/09/11/cpi-report-housing-inflation

She said she would sign this border bill that Biden would have signed if Trump had not killed it

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/25/politics/gop-senators-angry-trump-immigration-deal/index.html

Biden gave up on a deal withe Republicans and wrote an executive order. So Santa Joe whatever yhe fuck that means has ALREADY adjusted the Administration border policy, try to keep up

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-border-policy-fewer-migrants-released-into-u-s-or-screened-for-asylum/
That means too late, the economy and social services infrastructure has been destroyed by the misguided genorosity of President Biden. Does Harris offer an alternative path?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43566 on: September 11, 2024, 10:52:52 PM »

Many want to hear how she differentiates from Santa Joe and his failed immigration and economic policies.
Housing is the main inflation problem
https://www.axios.com/2024/09/11/cpi-report-housing-inflation

She said she would sign this border bill that Biden would have signed if Trump had not killed it

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/25/politics/gop-senators-angry-trump-immigration-deal/index.html

Biden gave up on a deal withe Republicans and wrote an executive order. So Santa Joe whatever yhe fuck that means has ALREADY adjusted the Administration border policy, try to keep up

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-border-policy-fewer-migrants-released-into-u-s-or-screened-for-asylum/
That means too late, the economy and social services infrastructure has been destroyed by the misguided genorosity of President Biden. Does Harris offer an alternative path?

Dump Rick Scott and you will get better immigration control and more secure borders and better funding for the VA.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #43567 on: September 12, 2024, 01:22:57 PM »

These conservative motherfuckers[wont allow Black folks to help ourselves then they bitch about our lack of efforts to narrow wealth gap. FUCK ED BLUM!

https://apnews.com/article/fearless-fund-dei-lawsuit-ed-blum-227a457ded5460061b4300a7ad16d18a
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #43569 on: September 12, 2024, 04:57:11 PM »

One thing that I find funny is that Trump is simultaneously making the argument that he won and listing excuses that explain why he lost.

I will almost miss the clown show.
Im on the pavement

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43570 on: September 12, 2024, 06:34:14 PM »

What's with young black men in America seemingly being over-represented in car chases with the police?
Single black male occupant drivers...and multiple black male occupants in the vehicles?
Better education needed in schools, homes, communities...seems to me.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #43571 on: September 12, 2024, 11:37:47 PM »

Isn't having someone feed you answers via an earpiece during a debate ... cheating?
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43572 on: September 13, 2024, 02:23:11 AM »

We felt it would be in our best interest to be here after recent comments.You know, I wish that my son, Aiden Clark, was killed by a 60-year-old white man.

I bet you never thought anyone would ever say something so blunt. But if that guy killed my 11-year-old son, the incessant group of hate-spewing people would leave us alone.

The last thing that we need is to have the worst day of our lives, violently and constantly shoved in our faces. But even that is not good enough for them. They take it one step further. They make it seem as though our wonderful Aiden appreciates your hate. That we should follow their hate.

Nathan Clark, Springfield, Ohio
« Last Edit: September 13, 2024, 02:24:56 AM by facilitatorn »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #43573 on: September 13, 2024, 02:30:44 AM »

Isn't having someone feed you answers via an earpiece during a debate ... cheating?

They are not accusing trump of using an ear piece. The clear evidence is that he was hopped up on a shit ton of amphetamines leading to him losing his shit and changing colors. Some do consider taking performance enhancing drugs cheating.

He was also convicted on 34 counts of fraud each of which is both cheating badly and getting caught.

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #43574 on: September 13, 2024, 10:59:59 AM »

We felt it would be in our best interest to be here after recent comments.You know, I wish that my son, Aiden Clark, was killed by a 60-year-old white man.

I bet you never thought anyone would ever say something so blunt. But if that guy killed my 11-year-old son, the incessant group of hate-spewing people would leave us alone.

The last thing that we need is to have the worst day of our lives, violently and constantly shoved in our faces. But even that is not good enough for them. They take it one step further. They make it seem as though our wonderful Aiden appreciates your hate. That we should follow their hate.

Nathan Clark, Springfield, Ohio
Im on the pavement

Pages: 1 ... 2903 2904 [2905] 2906 2907 ... 2916