Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 624

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 201560 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8820 on: May 29, 2024, 02:35:53 AM »

Get out in the streets and communicate with your countrymen, mate. I certainly do not share any of the utter garbage you spew constantly with any of my Australian friends unless I want to give them shit about how utterly stupidly self-fucking and horrible their people can be. Even then I paraphrase.

I do not see what good it can possibly do anyone when you post more inane bassackwards drivel here.

Here you go;

From "Never Again";

Former Prime Minister John Howard [who was in NYC 9/11 when the Islamic terrorists blew it up, saw it all first hand, invoked 'ANZUS', and signed Australia up to the Coalition Of the Willing];

"Israel has every right to drive towards the extermination of Hamas. Every right.
If Hamas is not defeated it will then regroup and come again".
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 03:10:48 AM by bambu. »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8821 on: May 29, 2024, 02:49:47 AM »

At the end of June 2022, 320,300 Filipino-born people were living in Australia, 55.4 per cent more than the number (206,110) at 30 June 2012. This is the fifth largest migrant community in Australia, equivalent to 4.2 per cent of Australia's overseas-born population and 1.2 per cent of Australia's total population.

------------

The people of the Philippines are wonderful Christian people.

We need to embrace the people of the Philippines and help them, they are poor like Mexico.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8822 on: May 29, 2024, 03:09:16 AM »

Get out in the streets and communicate with your countrymen, mate. I certainly do not share any of the utter garbage you spew constantly with any of my Australian friends unless I want to give them shit about how utterly stupidly self-fucking and horrible their people can be. Even then I paraphrase.

I do not see what good it can possibly do anyone when you post more inane bassackwards drivel here.

Read it and learn;

A former boss of ASIO, and Defence and Foreign Affairs, and former Ambassador to the United States...says in doco Never Again:

"What you saw on the 7th of October is a statement of what Hamas is and stands for".

In the doco Never Again he was asked the following question:

Q- "If an event like Oct 7 happened here in Australia, what would be your advice to government?"

His answer:

"To pursue them as vigorously as possible, as long as it takes, wherever it takes us".
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 03:12:15 AM by bambu. »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8823 on: May 29, 2024, 07:57:05 AM »

Here you go;

From "Never Again";

Former Prime Minister John Howard [who was in NYC 9/11 when the Islamic terrorists blew it up, saw it all first hand, invoked 'ANZUS', and signed Australia up to the Coalition Of the Willing];

"Israel has every right to drive towards the extermination of Hamas. Every right.

Howard did ban guns so he is not the total irredeemable piece of shit Scummo is. That said he is nearly as big, loose and floppy a whore as Scummo is in every other aspect. He is after all a serial condoner of genocide as long as it is perpetrated by people he deems white against people he deems too dark skinned for polite society.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8824 on: May 29, 2024, 08:16:19 AM »

Here you go;

From "Never Again";

Howard did ban guns so he is not the total irredeemable piece of shit Scummo is. That said he is nearly as big, loose and floppy a whore as Scummo is in every other aspect. He is after all a serial condoner of genocide as long as it is perpetrated by people he deems white against people he deems too dark skinned for polite society.

What a load of rubbish.
He's a very wise man, a national treasure.
Is why his counsel is sought on such a matter as antisemitism being awash in Australia's universities (SkyNews), with Jewish university students fearing for their safety.
On terrorism.
On national security.
On global security.
On immigration.
On border security.
On financial matters, ...he's a former federal Treasurer.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 02:04:47 PM by bambu. »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8825 on: May 29, 2024, 04:37:53 PM »

The largest company in the Philippines is the San Miguel Corporation, they brew beer, and they are involved in lots of other stuff.

https://www.sanmiguel.com.ph/

Maybe they will invest in the Entertainment Industry in Hollywood.

I wish them the best, I hope that they are able to help the people of the Philippines.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8826 on: May 29, 2024, 05:37:50 PM »

Here you go;

From "Never Again";

What a load of rubbish.

Racist twats with no brains in their head think very highly of him apparently. The Sky news check should keep him from eating cat food like his most loyal rubes do towards the end of the month.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8827 on: May 29, 2024, 05:48:21 PM »

"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8828 on: May 29, 2024, 06:35:58 PM »

It looks like the judge did not instruct the jury on the lesser included misdemeanor offense of falsifying records. Normally I would expect the defense to ask for that, but I suspect there may be client related reasons why they did not.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

jmmengel

• View Profile

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8830 on: May 29, 2024, 09:32:01 PM »

Here you go;

From "Never Again";

What a load of rubbish.

Racist twats with no brains in their head think very highly of him apparently. The Sky news check should keep him from eating cat food like his most loyal rubes do towards the end of the month.

Once when I was working hard work for low pay, 90 hours a week for $300, I complained, and a guy reminded me that there are old people who have to eat cat food, and that I should be grateful that I was not eating cat food. The truth is that I should have joined a Labor Union and got fair pay for my work, but he was right in that it is sad that old people are eating cat food.

We need to have stuff that is cheaper than cat food for the old people, such as Top Ramen, and Pasta, and Fruit, and Vegetables, etc, and Beans, and Rice, etc, and Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches, etc. We need to have stuff that is cheaper than cat food.

Plus we need Food Banks, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8831 on: May 29, 2024, 10:13:13 PM »

The largest company in the Philippines is the San Miguel Corporation, they brew beer, and they are involved in lots of other stuff.

https://www.sanmiguel.com.ph/

Maybe they will invest in the Entertainment Industry in Hollywood.

I wish them the best, I hope that they are able to help the people of the Philippines.

Salute,

Tony V.

My friend Rose was a cousin of Gloria Arroyo who was the President of the Philippines. Rose and my friends Lisa and Oscar wanted to take me to a charity ball in Catanduanes to find me a wealthy wife in the Philippines as a helper, like Cinderella at the ball. I learned ballroom dancing in acting school, I learned the Waltz and the Minuet, and it would have been fun to go to the charity ball in the Philippines. I always planned on going to the annual charity ball in Monte Carlo, I attended the same acting school as Princess Grace Kelly, and ballroom dancing is cool. But Rose got sick and we had to cancel our trip. Anyhow, I get along well with the people from the Philippines, to the point that they wanted for me to have a wealthy Filipino Bride as a helper, and I will reach out to the San Miguel Corporation to see if I might assist them as a consultant if they want to invest in Hollywood, and if they want to get into the Entertainment Industry. I will reach out to the San Miguel Corporation as an ally, and see if I can advise them, and maybe they will help me to get my movie made, etc, and to get my production company going, etc. And plus they are good Christians so we can be altruistic and we can help the poor, etc. We will see, I will reach out to them.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8832 on: May 29, 2024, 10:19:53 PM »

We need to scrape republicans completely from the halls of power, Tony. 

Then those and many other good things can finally happen.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryB!

• View Profile
"There you go givin a fuck when it's not your turn to give a fuck"

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8834 on: May 30, 2024, 01:22:03 AM »

The criminals are robbing Italian restaurants now, that would not end well, people are going to get killed.

And the animal shelters are full of dogs that need homes, the business owners can get a couple of big dogs from the shelter to turn loose in their business at night, like the junk yards do. The big dogs will protect your property.

Also, right now is a good time to get jobs as Security Guards and Body Guards, those are good jobs. Spielberg pays his Body Guards $100,000 per year. The stars pay their Body Guards well. And all of the clubs in Hollywood have security guards and they are all making good money. I watched the door at Empire West and was able to make honest money at a point when I was homeless and hungry, the job gave me the opportunity to rent a cheap hotel room at the Oban Hotel on Yucca and Highland in Hollywood and to buy food. Security jobs are good jobs for starving artists.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 624