Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2081 2082 [2083] 2084 2085 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1584263 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #31230 on: April 08, 2020, 09:12:08 PM »

Your party blocks rational modifications for the virus and I am starting trouble.

What was the legal basis for the court ruling?  By law - the ruling was 100% just.  They cannot make a ruling that gives any advantage off the initial election rules - all votes in by April 7

I love watching you contradict yourself.

The law did not require them to be in by April 7th. SCOTUS added that.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31231 on: April 08, 2020, 09:14:24 PM »

Your party blocks rational modifications for the virus and I am starting trouble.

What was the legal basis for the court ruling?  By law - the ruling was 100% just.  They cannot make a ruling that gives any advantage off the initial election rules - all votes in by April 7 - and extending the deadline would have done just that.

I suppose members of the WIS Rep. party could have just let the Gov's order stand.  I don't begrudge you that.  But is that what their party elects them for?  To give away advantages/votes?
The Repuican led legislature that blocked all efforts to adapt the election because.of the pandemic. THE LEGISLATURE. Understand?
I don’t think you have a clue.
You should have stopped after the third word.
Thanks for confirming my entire sentence.

Yes. Your sentence is that you will spend the rest of life as a miserable stupid prick watching the causes you champion wither and die.

It has been many times confirmed by Hairy, others, but most of all by yourself.

You got most of five years to prepare your next appeal.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31232 on: April 08, 2020, 09:14:43 PM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31233 on: April 08, 2020, 09:23:00 PM »

Thank you Josh.

Here’s some recent street art to put a visual spin on things,

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e8c7291c5b6e1a2e0fa049a

I do some of my best work when Kiid has me on iggy.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #31235 on: April 08, 2020, 09:31:25 PM »

Fauci on board now with dual use of hydroxychloroquine - in trial and as prescribed by doctors.

Nice shift.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #31236 on: April 08, 2020, 09:36:54 PM »

Powerful account last might - Dr Marc Seigel with Carlson on Fox News - on how a 90-something year old man nearing the end in Florida was prescribed a drug by his doctor - and a day later was on his way to recovery from this virus.

The man was Seigel's dad.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #31237 on: April 08, 2020, 09:49:39 PM »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #31238 on: April 08, 2020, 09:53:56 PM »

Brain and brain stem damage has set in. In Waking Dead parlance, Kiid’s been bit. Now he’s a spreader.

Remember to check whether covid mortality numbers include spikes in dead at the scene calls that don’t include a diagnosis. Today in NYC, hundreds of people died at home.

This is a very republican way of addressing a housing shortage. It will be worse in those counties where people are less served by municipal systems and more geographically spread out.

Richard P. Feynman

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #31239 on: April 08, 2020, 10:01:51 PM »

I am sure one of you was going to post this

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/health/us-coronavirus-wednesday/index.html
LOL
That would mean Trump has a point.
This room is never about the truth.
It is TDS and RACISM!  24/7.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 10:04:53 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #31240 on: April 08, 2020, 10:10:23 PM »

LOL

TDS and racism is really all you bring to the party.

Between your reregurgitations there’s a good conversation running about what is actually taking place in the world. No one expects you to keep up. We understand your worsening disability better than you do at this point.

Richard P. Feynman

barton

« Reply #31241 on: April 08, 2020, 10:18:29 PM »

Trump properties make excellent overflow morgues.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31242 on: April 08, 2020, 10:20:27 PM »

I posted the prediction yesterday and I challenged it.

On April 4th we passed 34k new cases, but the next day (Sunday) was way down - 25k. When I talked about that lower number, I expressed the hope that it was the start of a reversal of fortune.

But I also pointed out that March 31 had a huge bump from the day before. So, now I will point out to you that in the days after March 31, it climbed to new height.

April 4 was a low, if not quite as low as March 31st. The numbers since the 4th have grown more than those after March 31st. I think it is way to premature to say that they are "trending down," even ignoring the reports from the coroners. Still, today's a little lower than yesterday, if still more than 6k ahead of April 4. And today's deaths are only a little higher than yesterday's, remaining 45% higher than two days ago - and setting a new high for what is currently the greatest cause of death in the country.

Maybe it will level off at a mere 1940 deaths per day for a while. Maybe the Death Rate to Case Completion Rate will die down from its new high of 39+%. We can hope.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31243 on: April 08, 2020, 10:21:32 PM »

LOL

TDS and racism is really all you bring to the party.

Between your reregurgitations there’s a good conversation running about what is actually taking place in the world. No one expects you to keep up. We understand your worsening disability better than you do at this point.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31244 on: April 08, 2020, 10:22:50 PM »

LOL

Yes, it would.

Maybe the third time he was right through the whole thing, but he would be right.

Kind of like the Red Sox fans, saying "This could be the year" for 86 years.
Pages: 1 ... 2081 2082 [2083] 2084 2085 ... 4288