Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2440 2441 [2442] 2443 2444 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1998818 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #36615 on: June 04, 2020, 06:17:40 PM »

Now white males are being shafted, the only group left you can beat up with impunity, not for long though...we are fast getting a voice.

Yeah, white males have been oppressed and silenced for too long ...

Jeezus, you are pathetic.
And the voice that is developing is outwardly racist and crybaby whining that they have to share with blacks and browns and females. 

Btw, white males have fucked up the world pretty badly (communism, fascism, endless wars, racism, pollution, etc.)

And yes, you have benefited from the past genocide of the natives and racism against people of color.

So what should happen to white male me now?

We can’t expect you to quit your right wing drivel cold turkey, so for every hour you listen to or watch or read your usual news, spend two reading, watching, or listening to left wing drivel. The 2 for 1 ratio is to give you time to catch up on the details of what life looks like from another side. Find videos of religious services not of your own, try to absorb what is going on and the feeling of the people. So far none of this requires you leaving your house. I’m not suggesting any of that for you as it’s probably beyond your reach at this point.

A simpler option is to go back about 60 or 70 pages in this thread and read everything linked by anyone who isn’t Red or Kiid.

Trust doctors over demagogues, scientists over shills, and activists over advertisers.

Someone said something to the this effect, “You treat me as you treat the least of my brothers and sisters”. Try to live by that.

Aussies, at great expense and effort, shipped their asses all over the world in the great wars because “law and order” without the consent of the governed is pure thuggery. If Aussies then thought it was worth laying down their lives to stop that kind of thuggery, you only do them honor if you refuse to support it now.

Capitalism and Christianity often present you with conflicting imperatives. If the west is very capitalist then it is hardly Christian and visa versa. Since the west is clearly very capitalist, think about all that implies.

It may be that based on the number of people and the volume of transit and communication, along with the level of tools available to capture and analyze data, the system you’ve supported and that supported you was the best possible way to live in its time. No shame or demerits will be assigned to you for getting here the way you have, but if you follow half the suggestions above, you will see more of how and why it’s not working for almost everybody now and you’ll find where there are some really good (and at least as many not so good) ideas about how to make things work better for many more people going forward.

Doctors, vets? ...they amputate the wrong limbs!
Other religions? ...they can keep them to themselves...they don't like me, so I'm not liking them!
Social-capitalism [Australia] is fine.

Support the Left/Far Left worldwide?  No thank you.
Support:

. Political correctness, illegal immigration, open borders, communism, people-smuggled asylum seekers, sanctuary cities, tolerance [for things that should never be tolerated]?    No thank you.

I support Trump's wall, 'closed' borders, low-level legal immigration only [and only from some countries], 'towing back the boats', law and order, properly run border forces/customs enforcement.
Were it not for your ability to tolerate things that should not be tolerated you would self harm.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #36616 on: June 04, 2020, 06:18:55 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/04/defund-the-police-us-george-floyd-budgets

I didn't get to read that link yet.

But the simplest way to defund the police is to decriminalize drugs.
Once you end drug prohibition, suddenly there's much less crime and you need much fewer police and smaller budgets.  Magical.

The union leaders have to change.

The most dangerous man in NYC is Patrick Lynch.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36617 on: June 04, 2020, 06:19:02 PM »

Trump is angling for the full Qaddafi, bayonet and all. It’s better treatment than he deserves at this point already, but we are a forgiving people.

Bambu, are you going to tell us what is wrong with each of the 9 ways you linked to or are going to try and get right about this?

I'm still going with "All lives matter".
Yes but once again, YOU ARE A RACIST.

If I were rich and lived in America I'd start a ALMBA, and the first person I'd hire as a commentator would be the guy sacked from his NBA job, and radio job for daring to give an honest "ALM" answer to a question from another person.
Why? We already have the Klan for people like you.

I have to go with 'ALM', in memory of all the White people in America murdered by Black people...including the white Aussie guy murdered in his own home in Houston by people described as having 'dark skin'. His widow and 2 children are grieving, and are now alone in the world with no husband and father.
Murdered White people, who seem to have all just been forgotten.

A more inclusive banner for Black people in America to have chosen would've been "All Lives Matter".

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #36618 on: June 04, 2020, 06:22:50 PM »

Clever Churchgoers Avoid Arrest By Disguising Themselves As Rioters,”
Babylon Bee
10,000 people nationwide have been arrested at protests over the last week.

More Than 10,000 People Reportedly Arrested At U.S. Protests
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/10000-people-reportedly-arrested-at-us-protests_n_5ed8b55bc5b6f3c22ef01fc4

Was this unexpected?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #36619 on: June 04, 2020, 06:30:19 PM »

Botanists Concerned By What Returning To Work Will Do To Nation’s House Plants

The Onion

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #36620 on: June 04, 2020, 06:31:16 PM »

3 NYPD officers stabbed and shot

2/3 of Americans support the protests [and all that goes with them]…"it's the only way to effect change".

Might I suggest the "BLM protesters" as they're now being called...stay away from Polk County Florida;

Sheriff Grady Judd recommends residents shoot looters who break into homes.
He is being lauded on my radio today.

"I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn't do that in Polk County," Grady said. "Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they're going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded, and if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I'm highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. So, leave the community alone."

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 06:33:47 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #36621 on: June 04, 2020, 06:36:22 PM »

KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #36622 on: June 04, 2020, 06:38:45 PM »

3 NYPD officers stabbed and shot

2/3 of Americans support the protests [and all that goes with them]…"it's the only way to effect change".

Might I suggest the "BLM protesters" as they're now being called...stay away from Polk County Florida;

Sheriff Grady Judd recommends residents shoot looters who break into homes.
He is being lauded on my radio today.

"I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn't do that in Polk County," Grady said. "Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they're going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded, and if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I'm highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. So, leave the community alone."

why are you so invested in hate mongering?

We generally have not interacted as I've seen no purpose posting with a moron, but I've got to ask, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #36623 on: June 04, 2020, 06:38:57 PM »

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #36624 on: June 04, 2020, 06:40:06 PM »

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #36625 on: June 04, 2020, 06:41:31 PM »

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36626 on: June 04, 2020, 06:44:08 PM »

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/06/04/donald-trump-election-disruption-2020-294721

Good, important article.
Trump can still try to cheat his way to victory, especially if his inept handling of the virusif the rioters not social distancing means a public health emergency still exists in early NOV.

Fixed

At least you acknowledge that Trump will be cheating. Not as good as complete honesty, but it will do as a starter.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

barton

Re: Police are Always Armed & Dangerous
« Reply #36628 on: June 04, 2020, 06:46:59 PM »

What do you do when the police start committing senseless violence, start rioting and endanger you and others?

I guess you try to record it, get to safety if possible and hope to survive the assault.

How about stay the fuck home?

and this folks is an example of how the Germans alllowed  a 3rd rate painter and anti-Semite take over their country and throw the world into war. 

you protest and fight evil you dumb fuck.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #36629 on: June 04, 2020, 06:54:21 PM »

Trump is angling for the full Qaddafi, bayonet and all. It’s better treatment than he deserves at this point already, but we are a forgiving people.

Bambu, are you going to tell us what is wrong with each of the 9 ways you linked to or are going to try and get right about this?

I'm still going with "All lives matter".
Yes but once again, YOU ARE A RACIST.

If I were rich and lived in America I'd start a ALMBA, and the first person I'd hire as a commentator would be the guy sacked from his NBA job, and radio job for daring to give an honest "ALM" answer to a question from another person.
Why? We already have the Klan for people like you.

I have to go with 'ALM', in memory of all the White people in America murdered by Black people...including the white Aussie guy murdered in his own home in Houston by people described as having 'dark skin'. His widow and 2 children are grieving, and are now alone in the world with no husband and father.
Murdered White people, who seem to have all just been forgotten.

A more inclusive banner for Black people in America to have chosen would've been "All Lives Matter".

Your crap is so thick and deep it is amazing.
Pages: 1 ... 2440 2441 [2442] 2443 2444 ... 4288