Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1883458 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #4245 on: October 09, 2018, 08:12:18 AM »

Josh has always struck me as more of knitting guy than sewing guy.

Yes. Knitwit.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: October 09, 2018, 08:17:33 AM »

Josh rests his case on discredited sources and Mother Jones journalistic sophistry.

You're still a liar with no evidence to support your spurious claims, Redd.

Bro... he don’t care... he’s like Utley. Doesn’t matter what’s said, only who says it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWlb57OSBlY

Sure. Dey all alike, dem white fo'ks.

STFU.
You sew more hatred here than anyone, racist asshole.

What you two have in common is not your race, it’s the fact you guys don’t give a fuck about anything but being right, regardless how stupid your argument.

Still wanna say the Civil War Battle of Memphis was more consequential than the Invadion of Normandy?

Sometimes playing with you is like being a sadistic cat just fucking with a half dead mouse.

Your need to be important to others is why you're such a dick.

When you create an argument for something, instead of your incessant whining as to your self-imposed low status in life, you might be worth listening to. But there's no evidence that's ever going to happen.

Racist Larry.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: October 09, 2018, 08:20:25 AM »

As long as his idols are destroying the country without impediment, a content Red gleams like a wet turd on the sofa.

Since Utley can’t separate crackers from all white people, I’m guessing he’s a cracker himself. That is one of the tell-tale symptoms of crackerism.

You mean, since I can't embrace your obvious bigotry, I must be a bigot.

STFU, dumbfuck.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4248 on: October 09, 2018, 10:06:46 AM »

As long as his idols are destroying the country without impediment, a content Red gleams like a wet turd on the sofa.

Since Utley can’t separate crackers from all white people, I’m guessing he’s a cracker himself. That is one of the tell-tale symptoms of crackerism.

You mean, since I can't embrace your obvious bigotry, I must be a bigot.

STFU, dumbfuck.

Nah, you’re just an asshole.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4249 on: October 09, 2018, 10:08:50 AM »

Josh rests his case on discredited sources and Mother Jones journalistic sophistry.

Bro... he don’t care... he’s like Utley. Doesn’t matter what’s said, only who says it.

STFU.

What you two have in common is not your race, it’s the fact you guys don’t give a fuck about anything but being right, regardless how stupid your argument.

Still wanna say the Civil War Battle of Memphis was more consequential than the Invadion of Normandy?

Sometimes playing with you is like being a sadistic cat just fucking with a half dead mouse.

When you create an argument for something, instead of your incessant whining as to your self-imposed low status in life, you might be worth listening to. But there's no evidence that's ever going to happen.

Racist Larry.

And just like Red, Utley declares, “I got nothing.”
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: October 09, 2018, 11:03:02 AM »

STFU.

Racist Larry.

And just like Red, Utley declares, “I got nothing.”

Got you pegged, Racist Larry.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: October 09, 2018, 11:06:53 AM »

Haley does what she's told. She's going back to take Lindseedy Scaham's Senate seat, so he can replace Sessions, and DT can fire Rosenstein. Chris Wray, Chris Christy's pal, on notice.

The Frank Underwood presidency continues, with Justice now not only blindfolded, but stuffed in the trunk of the car that's heading fir the hills.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: October 09, 2018, 11:11:54 AM »

They can't even be bothered to disguise their intentions.   
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

barton

« Reply #4253 on: October 09, 2018, 11:31:42 AM »

Well, Nikki doesn't work for 45 anymore, and she was an early and frequent critic of 45, so it's possible she just had enough of his shit.  I don't think we can predict what she's going to do...possible the dominos won't fall quite as Utley lined them up.  She is a woman, and if she winds up in the Senate she could become more a Murkowski than a graham cracker.  So for now, I will follow Iris Dement's course and let the mystery be.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: October 09, 2018, 11:34:46 AM »

Iris Dement is the best.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: October 09, 2018, 12:05:55 PM »

Got you pegged, Racist Larry.

It seems very clear you are hung up on a fantasy of “pegging” Larry. I had to go to urban dictionary to find out what you were on about with this “pegging”. I don’t think Larry is into you that way, so it’s probably not going to happen. This explains some of the intense frustration in your posts that makes them so weak and repetitive.

It was brave of you to come forward about your pegging fetish.

If you want to come on to a poster like that, Red and Kid as fox viewers are the most likely to let you peg them. There is also Bambu, who is definitely into being pegged, but you’ll have to pony up the airfare if you want to consummate it. We all know Bambi never leaves his house.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: October 09, 2018, 12:57:02 PM »

Poor fas. Trying do hard to be relevant.

Weak.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4257 on: October 09, 2018, 01:16:14 PM »

Weak.

Still got nothing, huh Utley?

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #4258 on: October 09, 2018, 02:30:51 PM »

Weak.

He was relevant:  he just inspired a new nickname for you:  Peggy!   Have a nice day,  Peggy.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: October 09, 2018, 03:50:47 PM »

Weak.

Still got nothing, huh Utley?

Racist Larry seeks allies. Can never stand on his own.

Same old same old.
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 4288