Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3842 3843 [3844] 3845 3846 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1612958 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #57645 on: November 20, 2020, 10:48:07 AM »

Sad to see what you have become, YG - having zero respect for anyone not on your side

Used to be I could count on you for a greater level of fairness.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #57646 on: November 20, 2020, 10:49:27 AM »

Josh:  answers?   Was it Ohio?   (for largest T**** margin)

Barton:  "Can I buy a vowel?"

heh

barton

« Reply #57647 on: November 20, 2020, 10:55:01 AM »

We should defer, in all legal matters,  to whoever has most watched My Cousin Vinny.

And Jenna Ellis,  who famously replied 'Your question is fundamentally flawed when you're asking where is the evidence.'

Evidence,  shmevidence!   

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #57648 on: November 20, 2020, 10:56:39 AM »

Sad to see what you have become, YG - having zero respect for anyone not on your side

That won't keep me awake at night.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #57649 on: November 20, 2020, 10:58:51 AM »

It's amazing that none of this blockbuster stuff has been alleged in court.

You obviously don't watch enough actual footage or read transcripts.

As Ms Ellis summed up nicely yesterday - this is not a quick process, 'not a Law and Order episode that can be tied up neatly in 60 minutes".

This is hilarious coming from our in-house presidential scholar and village idiot who regulalry cites "West Wing" for historical precedent.

kid clearly watches too much.

I will give Ms Ellis credit though, her hair coloring held up far better to the bright lights than running Rudy's. 

barton

« Reply #57650 on: November 20, 2020, 11:01:36 AM »

(CNN)Jenna Ellis has been one of President Donald Trump's most ardent defenders since joining his campaign as a legal adviser and surrogate a year ago, but in early 2016 she was one of his toughest critics and deeply opposed his candidacy, according to a CNN KFile review of statements she made on her official Facebook page and in local Colorado radio appearances.

Ellis, an attorney and former law professor from Colorado, repeatedly slammed then-candidate Trump as an "idiot," who was "boorish and arrogant," and a "bully" whose words could not be trusted as factually accurate. She called comments he made about women "disgusting," and suggested he was not a "real Christian."

In one March 2016 Facebook post, Ellis said Trump's values were "not American," linking to a post that called Trump an "American fascist." She praised Mitt Romney for speaking out against Trump, referring to him as "Drumpf"....   

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #57652 on: November 20, 2020, 11:10:40 AM »

Stop showing "no respect" to the good folks on "the other side"!!!!
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

barton

« Reply #57653 on: November 20, 2020, 11:14:41 AM »

Jenna Ellis: "This is an elite strike force team on behalf of the president and the campaign to make sure that our constitution is protected."

ELITE STRIKE FORCE TEAM!

Because that's what you get when all the reputable law firms drop you in the space of a few days!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57654 on: November 20, 2020, 11:44:54 AM »

He's fair.

You're aggressively foolish and partisan, both. You're supporting people who are blaming Trump's loss on Hugo Chavez, Kid, and accusing their own party members of deceit, while actively trying to suborn the system.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57655 on: November 20, 2020, 11:48:28 AM »

Biden's need has to expand 20,502 more votes for him to pass the 6,000,000 popular vote lead.

We're going, Kid.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #57656 on: November 20, 2020, 11:52:42 AM »

He's fair.

You're aggressively foolish and partisan, both. You're supporting people who are blaming Trump's loss on Hugo Chavez, Kid, and accusing their own party members of deceit, while actively trying to suborn the system.

I dont think Chavez had anything to do with the US election

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57657 on: November 20, 2020, 11:56:46 AM »

T**** seems to have dusted off his party's 1876 playbook on how to steal an election.

Trying to follow this...it was H**** who sold off black enfranchisement (via fed troop withdrawal) in order to get the key electoral votes from T****, right?
Well, yes, but the essential point is the R********* party used their Reconstruction era control over the states to make up and send in different vote totals than the process had resulted in.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57658 on: November 20, 2020, 12:00:45 PM »

Massachusetts is it for Biden.

Looks like NY passed IL for the third spot between when I posted and now, by about 24k votes. MD had a slightly higher percentage than MA for Biden. Nobody touched DC on either side. Can't imagine why the GOP doesn't want them to be a state! "No taxation without representation, except for you folks!"

The GOP winner is Tennessee! Trump's got a 710,000+ bulge there. Texas is at 630k and a bit, and now second. Alabama's at 590k. KY's at 554k. OK's at 516k.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57659 on: November 20, 2020, 12:02:42 PM »

He's fair.

I dont think Chavez had anything to do with the US election

That puts you ahead of the "Elite Strike Team," Kid.

And I didn't say you did. I said you are supporting people who made that accusation and have tried to promote their positions.

Which, in true kid-like fashion, you will now claim not to have done.
Pages: 1 ... 3842 3843 [3844] 3845 3846 ... 4288