Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 4278 4279 [4280] 4281 4282 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1601298 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #64185 on: July 18, 2021, 06:29:57 PM »

Kelly Ann's is the only Trump book I will read.

And yet, you cannot be bothered to spell her name right, even when it's right in front of you.

The misspelled name doesn't take away from the opinion.

Stop demonizing, josh. You only are doing so to undermine his views.

AOM

What a dick.

Oh, no!

I've been demonized and my opinion is being squelched!

/gasp!/

You  think I am being the dick, when you can't be bothered to spell Kellyanne's name right.

And Napoleon Pig thinks pointing that out is (a) demonizing you and (b) intended to undermine your opinion.

(a) Napoleon Piggy has some weak ass demons in his life!

(b) His opinion of you is clearly lower than mine if he thinks my gentle chiding for your misspelling will somehow undermine your opinion! Your writing it as you did undermines your opinion more than anything I wrote - but nobody here has any respect for your opinions as it is, including Napoleon Piggy!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #64186 on: July 18, 2021, 08:04:44 PM »

Your opinion of me is unimportant

Get help.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64187 on: July 18, 2021, 08:49:33 PM »

Get help.

Having just told you what I think of your opinion, you think your belief that I need help matters?

And yes, my opinion of you is unimportant to you. So is everybody's if they disagree with you. We get it. It does make one wonder why you are here.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64188 on: July 18, 2021, 10:13:06 PM »

Get help.

Having just told you what I think of your opinion, you think your belief that I need help matters?

And yes, my opinion of you is unimportant to you. So is everybody's if they disagree with you. We get it. It does make one wonder why you are here.

Why are YOU here, josh?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64189 on: July 18, 2021, 10:44:20 PM »

Get help.

Why are YOU here, josh?

(a) The interesting links and commentary from folks like Can, Fac, Larry, Yank, and others, plus Banks and a few others in Sports.
(b) Sharing links with them.
(c) The big bucks I get paid by Liq to clean up the spam and stuff here so he doesn't either have to or just shut it all down.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #64190 on: July 19, 2021, 08:41:48 AM »

Get help.

Why are YOU here, josh?

(a) The interesting links and commentary from folks like Can, Fac, Larry, Yank, and others, plus Banks and a few others in Sports.
(c) The big bucks I get paid by Liq to clean up the spam and stuff here so he doesn't either have to or just shut it all down.

What interesting links? Yank never posts links. Fac's links are very far to the left, exclusively. Can us t here often enough. I'll give Larry's links. They ARE interesting, and add some perspective, unless you already subscribe to the Washington Post.

Banks?  At least there is a personality there!

I'd venture to say, a careful examination of the threads here would reveal that most conversation comes from links and opinions posted by folks you didn't list: Red, kid, Bambu, Tony V., and me.

And you spend your time here lecturing that group.

So, really you come here to confirm your own biases (group 1) and to lecture others.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64191 on: July 19, 2021, 10:06:14 AM »

Get help.

Why are YOU here, josh?

What interesting links? Yank never posts links. Fac's links are very far to the left, exclusively. Can us t here often enough. I'll give Larry's links. They ARE interesting, and add some perspective, unless you already subscribe to the Washington Post.

Banks?  At least there is a personality there!

I'd venture to say, a careful examination of the threads here would reveal that most conversation comes from links and opinions posted by folks you didn't list: Red, kid, Bambu, Tony V., and me.

And you spend your time here lecturing that group.

So, really you come here to confirm your own biases (group 1) and to lecture others.

Hahaahaha.

You're a riot.

Also, as Ward would put it, "you need to learn to read."

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #64192 on: July 19, 2021, 10:48:18 AM »

And the lecture begins...

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #64193 on: July 22, 2021, 10:13:31 AM »

In the newly released audio, Trump said in the interview from his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., that he hoped the crowd gathered for his Stop the Steal rally and other rallies on the National Mall that day would show their support for his unsupported claims of fraud in the 2020 election.

“Personally, what I wanted is what they wanted,” he told the reporters, who repeatedly asked the former president what he hoped would have happened when he urged his supporters to march toward the Capitol.

“They showed up just to show support because I happen to believe the election was rigged at a level like nothing has ever been rigged before,” he explained.

Trump said that the people gathered to hear him and others speak at the rallies that day “was a loving crowd.”

“There was a lot of love, I’ve heard that from everybody,” he continued. “Many, many people have told me, ‘That was a loving crowd.’”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/564263-trump-called-crowd-gathered-before-jan-6-riot-loving

So, it was like Woodstock!

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #64194 on: July 28, 2021, 09:03:32 PM »

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #64195 on: July 28, 2021, 09:31:15 PM »

Rats crawling back into the woodwork. 
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

kidcarter8

• View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #64198 on: July 29, 2021, 02:44:00 PM »

No, son - they ARE actual polls.

Grow up a bit now,

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64199 on: July 29, 2021, 04:48:05 PM »

No, son - they ARE actual polls.

Grow up a bit now,

Based on what evidence do you say that?
Pages: 1 ... 4278 4279 [4280] 4281 4282 ... 4288