The vaccine for the novel coronavirus should be

available to all Americans
- 4 (100%)
available only to Americans who can afford $3000 or whose insurance covers it
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: March 04, 2020, 12:32:27 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1821 1822 [1823] 1824 1825 ... 2080

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 292413 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
“To be led by a fool is to be lead by the opportunists who control the fool." - Octavia Butler

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #27332 on: February 09, 2020, 08:52:52 AM »

Is THIS your King?

“To be led by a fool is to be lead by the opportunists who control the fool." - Octavia Butler

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27333 on: February 09, 2020, 09:46:28 AM »

Had to get out the IGGY again.  Sad.

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #27334 on: February 09, 2020, 12:23:31 PM »

You and Pat Riley  ...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:36:25 PM by bodiddley »
Lives are at stake and Trump keeps fucking up.

barton

• View Profile
« Reply #27335 on: February 09, 2020, 12:47:56 PM »

OPINIONPublished 9 hours ago
Tucker Carlson: Democrats’ radical immigration legislation would help foreign criminals move to US

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-democrats-radical-immigration-legislation-would-help-foreign-criminals-move-to-us

Lure,  I hope this is a useful explanation as to why some members,  like me,  may not read this link:  it uses the word "radical" to arouse an emotional response in the reader/listener.   When words are used this way,  rather than transmit facts or calm discussion, it tells me that it's very likely the writer/speaker wants to prejudice me towards the legislation before I even know what it's actually intended to do.   Words that are chosen to inflame a prejudice,  rather than convey facts,  are called "propaganda."  They indicate that a presentation of the facts and principles behind the legislation will not be fairly presented.   

If you are ever interested in more fact-based and objective news sources,  I recommend

apnews.com

Or npr.org

Or https://www.independent.co.uk/us

Or Toronto based Reuters.com. 

These organizations are not current owned by any American political party or corporate entity that controls content.   This should enhance their credibility,  as sources free of partisan control.   
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. "

barton

• View Profile
« Reply #27336 on: February 09, 2020, 12:59:06 PM »

Hannity's show spreads disinformation, according to Fox News.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-internal-document-bashes-john-solomon-joe-digenova-and-rudy-giuliani-for-spreading-disinformation?fbclid=IwAR3vg2s7QISPFXzGDYE32DdrlYNEcE-U3glIVmVPDkb2q_HhFJiPnn7618k

And so,  to review,  Luee ...what is the term for a broadcast media outlet when it uses prejudicial terms and misinformation to sway the viewers opinions?   Begins with P.   Rhymes with "drop a panda. "   

Hairy Lime

• Used to be whiskeypriest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27337 on: February 09, 2020, 01:13:14 PM »

Tucker Carlson: Democrats’ radical immigration legislation would help foreign criminals move to US

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-democrats-radical-immigration-legislation-would-help-foreign-criminals-move-to-us

Lure,  I hope this is a useful explanation as to why some members,  like me,  may not read this link:  it uses the word "radical" to arouse an emotional response in the reader/listener. Tucker Carlson.
fify.
You and I aren't heroes. This world doesn't make any heroes, outside of your stories

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27338 on: February 09, 2020, 03:11:05 PM »

Had to get out the IGGY again.  Sad.

Good thing you told us.

I am sure those you are ignoring will be crushed and devastated.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

barton

• View Profile
« Reply #27339 on: February 09, 2020, 03:25:45 PM »

Luee,  I hope this is a useful explanation as to why some members,  like me,  may not read this link:  it uses the word "radical" to arouse an emotional response in the reader/listener. Tucker Carlson.
fify.

I do like the brevity there.   

If Schrodinger heirs removed the cat,  and put Carlson in the box,  it would advance both science and political discourse.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27340 on: February 09, 2020, 04:47:08 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/29/us/drug-smuggling-tunnel-trnd/index.html

Nearly a mile long, 2 feet wide, with ventilation and rails, going between Tijuana and San Diego.

Good thing we are building a wall.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27341 on: February 09, 2020, 05:10:30 PM »

Bunch of cunning runts...

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #27342 on: February 09, 2020, 06:19:59 PM »

If you are ever interested in more fact-based and objective news sources,  I recommend

apnews.com

Or npr.org

Or https://www.independent.co.uk/us

Or Toronto based Reuters.com. 

These organizations are not current owned by any American political party or corporate entity that controls content.   This should enhance their credibility,  as sources free of partisan control.
LOL. 
Get a clue about how news is disseminated.
The AP?
NPR?
Both non-profits relying on the information(news) as reported by its fee paying members who thus are able to use the info themselves. All of the members are owned or controlled by corporately owned media enterprises or public news outlets funded by private donations and federal tax income.
Each supposedly are free of “ bias”?  Get a life.  The AP is routinely criticized for anti Israel bias and
NPR for political correctness ( Ask Juan Williams).
The Independent? A website owned by a Russian that it is an unabashed center-left outlet interested in pushing views, not news. Nothing wrong with that unless you are looking for balanced “ news” coverage. Point is the Independent is owned by someone who has partisan control.
But so what?
If all you do is search for news you agree with you remain as shallow as you post.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27343 on: February 09, 2020, 07:08:52 PM »

Another day, another GOP cover-up blocked by a judge:
https://www.gregpalast.com/kemp-loses-vote-purge-suit-brought-by-reporter-palast/?fbclid=IwAR0E94SVo0tKXgXGnd4gI4jLXJq16_gAYih3XSX16wJsmw85dDNtGBdiCOM

This one is about the records for how Georgia purged half a million voters.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #27344 on: February 09, 2020, 07:25:00 PM »

Another day, another GOP cover-up blocked by a judge:
https://www.gregpalast.com/kemp-loses-vote-purge-suit-brought-by-reporter-palast/?fbclid=IwAR0E94SVo0tKXgXGnd4gI4jLXJq16_gAYih3XSX16wJsmw85dDNtGBdiCOM

This one is about the records for how Georgia purged half a million voters.
You may want to read more.
But the film noire pic was laughable.
Pages: 1 ... 1821 1822 [1823] 1824 1825 ... 2080