Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2163 2164 [2165] 2166 2167 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2007301 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #32460 on: April 24, 2020, 08:36:49 PM »

As with Red, kiid's empathy for collateral deaths has never extended to anyone who would, as an example, die from the absence of.medical insurance if the ACA is repealed.

You mean from not affording their medications?

Tell us more.

Healthcare is more than just medication.

Obamacare literally saved my life. I could tell you all about that but who has the time? I’m also not inclined to spit into the wind.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #32461 on: April 24, 2020, 08:57:32 PM »

Hey, Hey!  Michigan’s Tsarina/Governor Gretchen Whitmer now says it is okay to fish, boat, pay a landscaper to trim your bushes, visit your lake cottage, and take back some of your life.
Amazing how protests can raise awareness to the heavy hand of totalitarian rulers. Also helped she got her hand caught in the cookie jar doling out goodies to democrat buddies to spy on Michiganderers.

LOL!

Except when it’s black people declaring our right not to be killed by the police for living while black, huh?
huh?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #32462 on: April 24, 2020, 08:57:50 PM »

SUCKERS!

All a part of the GOP Grifting Industrial Complex.

Inside the administration, as the White House cobbled together a plan to make chloroquine drugs widely available to the American public, Trump’s political appointees began exerting tremendous and unwelcome pressure upon career health officials. As part of the plan, Oracle, the technology company co-founded by billionaire Trump fundraiser Larry Ellison, designed and built an app to collect data from physicians and patients tracking the response to various experimental treatments for COVID-19. (A source familiar with Oracle’s app called it “an information collector; it does not recommend therapies or treatment plans.”)

Under the plan, which set off alarm bells within the health agencies, chloroquine drugs would be available to patients through pharmacies, not just to hospitalized patients. “There wasn’t a plan for physician oversight or monitoring,” one federal official told Vanity Fair. “That’s what concerned clinicians the most. Career FDA, NIH, CDC, and BARDA [personnel] were all very concerned about lack of physician oversight or adverse event monitoring with the expanded-access program.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/04/internal-documents-reveal-team-trumps-chloroquine-master-plan
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #32463 on: April 24, 2020, 09:04:59 PM »

Hey, Hey!  Michigan’s Tsarina/Governor Gretchen Whitmer now says it is okay to fish, boat, pay a landscaper to trim your bushes, visit your lake cottage, and take back some of your life.
Amazing how protests can raise awareness to the heavy hand of totalitarian rulers. Also helped she got her hand caught in the cookie jar doling out goodies to democrat buddies to spy on Michiganderers.

LOL!

Except when it’s black people declaring our right not to be killed by the police for living while black, huh?
huh?

Yes.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #32464 on: April 24, 2020, 09:14:40 PM »

Thought so.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #32465 on: April 24, 2020, 09:26:01 PM »

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #32466 on: April 24, 2020, 09:41:56 PM »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32467 on: April 24, 2020, 10:07:42 PM »

I think the point of a stay-at-home policy is to increase chances of having a life to take back.   Dead people have few recreation/dining options.
Which dead people ?  The ones denied surgical help for diseases far more deadly than co- Vid.?
You have no fucking clue what "essential medical services" are or else are lying yet again.

And.save your crcodile tears about people facing economic ruin when you have.spent 10 years arguing fpr.yanking their insurance and sending them into bankruptcy.
A parrot bit me.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32468 on: April 24, 2020, 10:15:32 PM »

As with Red, kiid's empathy for collateral deaths has never extended to anyone who would, as an example, die from the absence of.medical insurance if the ACA is repealed.

Tell us more.

Obamacare literally saved my life. I could tell you all about that but who has the time? I’m also not inclined to spit into the wind.

Giving you a chance to educate.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32469 on: April 24, 2020, 10:22:08 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/24/politics/veterans-affairs-continue-hydroxychloroquine-treatment/index.html

Yes, CNN

Because you have reported on the drug dishonestly

But paint the VA as idiots - its what you think you do best.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #32470 on: April 24, 2020, 10:27:06 PM »

I think the point of a stay-at-home policy is to increase chances of having a life to take back.   Dead people have few recreation/dining options.
Which dead people ?  The ones denied surgical help for diseases far more deadly than co- Vid.?
You have no fucking clue what "essential medical services" are or else are lying yet again.

And.save your crcodile tears about people facing economic ruin when you have.spent 10 years arguing fpr.yanking their insurance and sending them into bankruptcy.
LOL!

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #32472 on: April 24, 2020, 10:59:03 PM »

Tell us more.

Giving you a chance to educate.

Pay site

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32473 on: April 24, 2020, 11:28:31 PM »

Be strong, brutha

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #32474 on: April 24, 2020, 11:55:12 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clip-surfaces-of-tara-reades-mother-phoning-into-larry-king-live-alluding-to-biden-assault-claim

Holy smokes - bring on the new candidate

Kate Bedingfield should be ashamed of herself.
Pages: 1 ... 2163 2164 [2165] 2166 2167 ... 4288