Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3605 3606 [3607] 3608 3609 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1595019 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #54090 on: October 21, 2020, 05:09:14 PM »

Not a good week for hypocritical moralistic Catholics...

https://www.ncronline.org/news/opinion/editorial-barretts-moral-relativism-cause-rejection-bench
Apropos moralistic Catholics, Pope Francis today sided with the idea of civil unions. Which destroys any Catholic moral argument against state sanctioned gay marriage. Not that homophobic folk like Judge Barrett will get on board. All of my fellow Catholics who liked to cite Benedict's homophobic pronouncements as controlling will now rediscover the nuances of infallibility.
Barrett is homophobic?
According to you?

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54091 on: October 21, 2020, 05:17:52 PM »

https://www.ncronline.org/news/opinion/editorial-barretts-moral-relativism-cause-rejection-bench
Apropos moralistic Catholics, Pope Francis today sided with the idea of civil unions. Which destroys any Catholic moral argument against state sanctioned gay marriage. Not that homophobic folk like Judge Barrett will get on board. All of my fellow Catholics who liked to cite Benedict's homophobic pronouncements as controlling will now rediscover the nuances of infallibility.
Barrett is homophobic?
According to you?
Walks like a homopbobe, talks like a homophobe, belongs to homophobic organizations. 
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54092 on: October 21, 2020, 05:22:12 PM »

http://www.salon.com/2020/10/21/mark-meadows-fec-filings-raise-questions-of-unlawful-spending-campaign-coordination/

And that’s why republicans get into politics, a pure inability to make an honest living. None of them have the right character or moral fortitude. 
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #54093 on: October 21, 2020, 05:23:00 PM »

Barrett is homophobic?
According to you?
Walks like a homopbobe, talks like a homophobe, belongs to homophobic organizations.
None apply

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #54094 on: October 21, 2020, 05:27:04 PM »

Dim and unpersuasive as ever, Red.

Did Kid mention that Ras has Biden up in Ohio in the last poll of that state they’d published?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #54095 on: October 21, 2020, 05:30:51 PM »

Barrett is homophobic?
According to you?
None apply
LOL
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #54096 on: October 21, 2020, 06:23:56 PM »

Barrett is homophobic?
According to you?
None apply
LOL
Gotcha!

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #54097 on: October 21, 2020, 06:24:51 PM »

Good time for an election poll among posters?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #54098 on: October 21, 2020, 06:32:03 PM »

Is Red still obsessing about Jeffrey Toobin's dick?

Now I don't mean to pass judgement, or get between Red and his laser focus on Jeffrey Toobin's dick, but we're 2 weeks from an extremely important election that will literally impact almost every person on this planet, and it seems Red's kink is just a distraction to more serious matters, like covid, healthcare, healthcare insurance, the economy, getting help to people who need help, climate change, and foreign governments interfering unimpeded with our internal affairs, and Red prioritiizes fantasizing about Toobin's dick.

Differnt strokes...

There's nothing to be ashamed of Red, but perhaps like Toobin you should jerk-off in private.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #54099 on: October 21, 2020, 06:34:36 PM »

Since trump is all in for bisexual orgies, republicans like Red finally feel the freedom to come out of the closet with all sorts of obsessions.

Kiid is writing in George Wallace this year while Red would write in Jefferson Davis, if he had the capacity to write. Instead, he’s just going to sneeze on his ballot before he turns it in.

Richard P. Feynman

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #54100 on: October 21, 2020, 06:35:08 PM »

Speaking of polls

The Thursday Debate will feature a segment on climate change even though recent polls show voters don’t think it deserves to be.

According to an August 6 Gallup Poll, only 1 percent of those surveyed identified climate change as the most important issue for this election.

A September 16 University of Southern California Poll showed only 4 percent of voters said climate change was the key issue that would guide their vote.

In an October Gallup Poll, climate change ranked 11th out of 16 key issues for voters.

The most recent poll on willingness-to-pay for climate programs reports most voters aren’t willing to pay more than $2 a month more for electricity.

Even polling done by activist groups shows that almost twice as many voters rank climate as their least important issue (35 percent) versus their most important (19 percent)

The other topics for the debate are
“Fighting COVID-19 [the Chinese coronavirus]
American Families
Race in America
National Security
Leadership.”

Why waste time on Climate Change?
Maybe to give the TV audience a potty break?

barton

« Reply #54101 on: October 21, 2020, 06:35:58 PM »

None apply

When I hear hoofbeats on the ranch,  I think horse,  not zebra.   

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #54102 on: October 21, 2020, 06:38:41 PM »

Barrett is homophobic?
According to you?
None apply
LOL
Gotcha!
I think that is what Rudy Guliani exclaimed when he was fishing in his pants for his dick while talking to what he thought was an underaged girl.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 06:40:36 PM by Hairy Lime »

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54103 on: October 21, 2020, 06:46:14 PM »

By the way Red, since you've had so much fun with Toobin I cannot wait to see what you do with Giuliani touching his genitals on film while talking to a young.actress.
Toobin is a sad man who has been covered for by his leftist media friends for decades.
If CNN brings him back then the network will forfeit any credibility over abuse and harassment of women.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeffrey-toobin-masturbation-zoom-scandal-cnn-producer

But Trump still working with a man who is about to appear in a major movie fondling himself in front of an actress purporting to be 15? No Problem! Using him as a source for dubiously sourced info? Bring it on!
Your biggest problem is that the “ info” is not dubious nor has it been challenged by the Bidens.

Red, when did you stop beating your wife?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54104 on: October 21, 2020, 06:52:23 PM »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/10/21/amy-coney-barrett-served-as-trustee-at-christian-school-with-anti-gay-policies/#17b96ca97c3e

President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett, who is expected to be confirmed next week, previously served on the board of three affiliated private Christian schools that effectively barred admission for children of same-sex parents and, according to an Associated Press report, “made it plain that openly gay and lesbian teachers weren’t welcome in the classroom.”

And in other news...A major national union, the American Federation of Teachers, is exposing Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Amy Coney Barrett, for her connections to a hate group espousing criminalization of homosexuality.

Barrett has apparently been paid for speeches she delivered to the right-wing hate group, the “Alliance Defending Freedom.”

In its statement, at www.aft.org/press, AFT President Randi Weingarten cites a 2017 financial disclosure report showing Barrett, while a law professor at Notre Dame, was paid $4,200 in two installments to speak to the organization.

The Washington Post reported Sept. 28 that Barrett spoke several times to the group, starting in 2014.

The Indianapolis Star reported on July 8, 2017, that “when she was a law professor, Barrett gave an hour presentation on constitutional law to a legal fellowship program’” the alliance sponsored for right-wing “Christian” law students.

“The Southern Poverty Law Center called the Alliance Defending Freedom an ‘anti-LGBT hate group’ that supports recriminalization of homosexuality, linked homosexuality to pedophilia, and worked on legislation that would allow gays and lesbians to be denied goods and services on the basis of religion,” AFT added.

https://peoplesworld.org/article/trump-court-nominee-barrett-tied-to-group-advocating-criminalization-of-homosexuality/

So, she's a homophobe, like Whiskey said.

Not sure why REd posts here. He gets his ass kicked every damn time.

What a loser!

Barrett is homophobic?
According to you?
None apply
LOL
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.
Pages: 1 ... 3605 3606 [3607] 3608 3609 ... 4288