Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3677 3678 [3679] 3680 3681 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2005990 times)

barton

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #55170 on: October 29, 2020, 09:28:34 PM »

Larry, the same applies to the problems Steven Miller is having with not being white.

And Jay Sekulow and Jared Kushner.

These motherfuckers see this pandemic as a final solution of sorts.

Poor choice of words, Larry. Reflects the prejudice towards Jews that is found so often in the black community.

It wasn’t a poor choice of words. It was a deliberate statement.

Thanks for confirming your status.  Now we know .

Nah, you know shit.

I know if not for the Jews you're still picking cotton, dumbfuck.

After an admonition to Larry on sensitivity,  you post that.   This is where I  see you undermining your earlier point.   I don't think he's going for anti-Semitic wording.   You can argue against diminishing the force of the "final solution" (by shallow comparison)  or you can argue that he's NOT diminishing the Holocaust but rather overstating the malign intent of Trumpian covid strategy.  It's really hard to argue both.   

My guess is that it's easier to detect malign intent in Trump operatives than anti-Semitic intent in anyone who uses "final solution" hyperbolically.   

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55171 on: October 29, 2020, 09:29:46 PM »

Larry, the same applies to the problems Steven Miller is having with not being white.

Poor choice of words, Larry. Reflects the prejudice towards Jews that is found so often in the black community.

Nah, you know shit.

After an admonition to Larry on sensitivity,  you post that.   This is where I  see you undermining your earlier point.   I don't think he's going for anti-Semitic wording.   You can argue against diminishing the force of the "final solution" (by shallow comparison)  or you can argue that he's NOT diminishing the Holocaust but rather overstating the malign intent of Trumpian covid strategy.  It's really hard to argue both.   

My guess is that it's easier to detect malign intent in Trump operatives than anti-Semitic intent in anyone who uses "final solution" hyperbolically.

I posted the truth. Larry? Not so much.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55172 on: October 29, 2020, 09:40:16 PM »

It was a conscious decision on the administration's part to not try to contain that deadly virus, but to allow it to do its work without the federal government getting in its way.

FAUCI says fuck off

So does Birx.

As do the families of 230,000 dead and so far untold tens of thousands with long term health issues caused by COVID-19 and the federal government's choice to lie to them and not protect them.

They say it to you, too, Kid, for playing your part in the Trumpian charade.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55173 on: October 29, 2020, 09:43:05 PM »

But the IBD/TIPP 4-way is at 4.7. The IBD/TIPP 2-way is at 5.5.

Cool that you like IBD

I do as well.

I don't dislike them. They seem to do actual polls, unlike Rasmussen.

Stupid that you cannot just admit when you (and RCP) are wrong.

You don't use the same page every day. And RCP slants their results.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55174 on: October 29, 2020, 09:52:44 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/10/29/1990646/-The-war-on-masks-is-all-about-feeding-the-delusion-of-herd-immunity

It may be delusional but By the time the majority reaches ‘herd immunity’ how many millions will have dies and who will bear the brunt of those deaths?

Still think my choice of words was pure hyperbole?

Your point could have been made differently. It's irresponsible hyperbole. You just can't be bothered to consider that your comment was insensitive to others. Now, you're doubling down.  So be it. But please spare the complaints when others take a similar tack.

My people have been herded and cooked.

Holocaust it was.

This is trump’s so far smaller Holocaust.

My people ran the African slave transport through São Tomé for Portugal.

Your people aren't the point.

Little Larry fucked up. He knows it. He just can't admit it. That's his M.O.

So he conflated his comments and you bought the spin. This is a pandemic, and an act of nature. It was wrongly addressed from the beginning, and politics played a major role in the indifference that came from this administration. But they've showed no concern for anyone in this country. Not blacks, or white, or Latino, or anyone at all. but that is far different than singling out an entire group of human beings to systematically destroy.

And you should grasp that.

Unless you choose to be as ignorant as your "people".

So fuck Larry.

Your point (before this latest spurt of bile) critical of Larry’s use of “holocaust” to describe trump’s Covid approach was that it was insensitive to others. You used “others” either in relation to holocaust perpetrators or to holocaust victims. I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming your “others” are the victims and their relations.

Trump knew in February that Covid would kill potentially hundreds of thousands. He knew then it would likely spread everywhere adequate precautions weren’t taken. Keep the fact that he, his administration, and his task force had this information since February and look at communication and allocation decisions that followed. It was a concerted effort to spread, death, disability, despair, and destruction among the administration’s many political enemies in cities and states that understand the rule of law.

Unleashing deadly destruction targeted, to the best of one’s ability, on the ruling power’s scapegoat or internal opposition is launching a holocaust. It doesn’t have to take the crown for single biggest holocaust in history or even going on at the present moment to qualify.

Trump has replaced Jews Gypsies Gays and Quakers with everyone who isn’t nice to trump, but he’s being true to his lineage, turning whatever power he has attained into a growing g pile of the corpses of his perceived foes.

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55175 on: October 29, 2020, 10:06:53 PM »

I do.

I am not tied in any way to RCP.  It was someone else here who kept harping on it - then I decided to follow their chart more closely.  Polls seem to appear and disappear sometimes at RCP out of the blue.

Actually figured it slants the other way . -  Thought I was being fair - seeing the other side.
I dont kow if it is just your paranoia that has you feeling RCP is in any way Trump-biased.  Or that I was using RCP to show positives for Trump.  If I was I wouldnt link to the entire chart.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55176 on: October 29, 2020, 10:09:30 PM »

It was a conscious decision on the administration's part to not try to contain that deadly virus, but to allow it to do its work without the federal government getting in its way.

FAUCI says fuck off

So does Birx.

As do the families of 230,000 dead and so far untold tens of thousands with long term health issues caused by COVID-19 and the federal government's choice to lie to them and not protect them.

You're taking us back to third grade again

Please - resist the urge.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55177 on: October 29, 2020, 10:12:34 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/10/29/1990646/-The-war-on-masks-is-all-about-feeding-the-delusion-of-herd-immunity

It may be delusional but By the time the majority reaches ‘herd immunity’ how many millions will have dies and who will bear the brunt of those deaths?

Still think my choice of words was pure hyperbole?

Your point could have been made differently. It's irresponsible hyperbole. You just can't be bothered to consider that your comment was insensitive to others. Now, you're doubling down.  So be it. But please spare the complaints when others take a similar tack.

Oh please.

You of ALL people, Remus.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55178 on: October 29, 2020, 10:12:54 PM »

I do.

I just proved that you don't.

You thought the page YOU linked was the "same page" that you always use and illustrated it by the fact that it said "4-way" at the top.

But it was a page you posted and it was not the same one you use "every day."

Forget it, Kid. You are just as bad as Ward.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55179 on: October 29, 2020, 10:13:43 PM »

Nah, you know shit.

Oh, there’s the real Utley.

Fuck you.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55180 on: October 29, 2020, 10:14:22 PM »

Actually figured it slants the other way . -  Thought I was being fair - seeing the other side.

I provided evidence.

You have provided no counter-evidence.

As usual, you just strut around the board claiming you won, while knocking the pieces over and shitting everywhere.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55181 on: October 29, 2020, 10:14:37 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/us/breonna-taylor-grand-jurors/index.html

Breonna Taylor grand jurors indicate there was an uproar when they realized officers would not be charged with her death.

Sure sounds like the fix was in... and the prosecutors' office never expected to get caught protecting the police this way.

What ever happened to 

"stay down" or Get in the closet"?

Why was she even in the hallway?

Cretin...

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55182 on: October 29, 2020, 10:16:05 PM »

FAUCI says fuck off

So does Birx.

You're taking us back to third grade again

Please - resist the urge.

You think in third grade, they would cite facts like the above?

Just your usual denial of facts in evidence out of Trump's own mouth.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55183 on: October 29, 2020, 10:17:04 PM »

Gonna let you be for now, Josh.  Catch ya tomorrow.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55184 on: October 29, 2020, 10:18:06 PM »

Oh, there’s the real Utley.

Fuck you

Just what you wanted.
Pages: 1 ... 3677 3678 [3679] 3680 3681 ... 4288